Do you ever wake up and question your belief in all of this?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

laptop123

Re: Do you ever wake up and question your belief in all of this?

Post by laptop123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:29 pm

I only read the subject line, and none of the posts (i am lazy)... But here is what I feel: I wake up questioning how well/poorly i execute on the information. And i question how long i can keep going with my life as it is (hard job i want to be free from).

In the stillness, everything you need will be there. Stop trying to solve things with your head. I seek being more in the stillness so that i can receive the information/guidance i need (which I think i am starting to do better).

Things cannot find you if you are not in the now (home). So stop thinking, cause it takes you out of the now.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:36 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
Alice wrote:
coolbreeze wrote: Watching this now, thank you
Your thoughts?
i loved it. i find his voice to be very soothing and the way he laughs at his own jokes cracked me up.
i wish i had a moment that he did in my despair where i was able to disconnect from my ego and see things the way he did. it's just perfect to get taught this but it would be awesome to experience it firsthand myself. i just ordered his book the power of now.
Maybe you will get to the point he did in his awakening. I think we are all going to experience the "rubber band effect" Bashar speaks of, in one way or another. But in any case, it's wonderful that you are following his work. You can also read Power of Now in pdf, for free.
http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/51.pdf

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Just had an incredible experience. I was excited for a mind expanding substance to get to me today so that i could contemplate the meaning of life and all that good stuff. since listening to Tolle, I've been really trying to focus on the now and being present. it helps so much that I'm by myself as my parents are on vacation for a week so i have a quiet house all to myself for the first time in forever. With this newfound sense of independence I'm in a much better frame of mind though i still have some qualms at times regarding employment challenges but OK, I'm doing much better. Well back to the point: what I was expecting didnt arrive..so my plans to take it during the day were ruined and i reverted back to anger and frustration and for a little felt again like the world's out to sabotage my intentions all the time blah blah.

i decided to stop thinking and to go buy groceries. Was out for an hour and when I got back, lo and behold my fucked up sister's car is in the driveway with her boyfriend and they're in the house packing shit. I realized that my anger at the world was utterly unwarranted as had i been under the influence of said substance (first time in my life nonetheless) i have NO IDEA how i would have reacted to seeing that shit pull up in my driveway and set me into a completely different frame of mind. So what seemed like a slap from the universe was actually a complete blessing. Im so grateful that everything went the way it did today and my first experience wasn't ruined. now I'm even more excited for when i do finally go through with it, i trust its gonna be pretty awesome.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:54 pm

coolbreeze wrote:Just had an incredible experience. I was excited for a mind expanding substance to get to me today so that i could contemplate the meaning of life and all that good stuff. since listening to Tolle, I've been really trying to focus on the now and being present. it helps so much that I'm by myself as my parents are on vacation for a week so i have a quiet house all to myself for the first time in forever. With this newfound sense of independence I'm in a much better frame of mind though i still have some qualms at times regarding employment challenges but OK, I'm doing much better. Well back to the point: what I was expecting didnt arrive..so my plans to take it during the day were ruined and i reverted back to anger and frustration and for a little felt again like the world's out to sabotage my intentions all the time blah blah.

i decided to stop thinking and to go buy groceries. Was out for an hour and when I got back, lo and behold my fucked up sister's car is in the driveway with her boyfriend and they're in the house packing shit. I realized that my anger at the world was utterly unwarranted as had i been under the influence of said substance (first time in my life nonetheless) i have NO IDEA how i would have reacted to seeing that shit pull up in my driveway and set me into a completely different frame of mind. So what seemed like a slap from the universe was actually a complete blessing. Im so grateful that everything went the way it did today and my first experience wasn't ruined. now I'm even more excited for when i do finally go through with it, i trust its gonna be pretty awesome.
What is the mind-expanding substance, if you don't mind sharing? I've done plenty of them myself ;)

Yes, your experience is a good example of how the thinking mind can't know what is best for us because it doesn't see the bigger picture. Bashar talks about this a lot.

Hope your sister and her bf didn't hang around too long!

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:53 am

Alice wrote:
What is the mind-expanding substance, if you don't mind sharing? I've done plenty of them myself ;)

Yes, your experience is a good example of how the thinking mind can't know what is best for us because it doesn't see the bigger picture. Bashar talks about this a lot.

Hope your sister and her bf didn't hang around too long!
Exactly what immediately struck me… slowly but surely it would be wonderful to put my full trust in the universe with regard to everything in my life and trust that the higher mind can see much much farther and knows what is best at what time!
4-aco-met :D

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:04 am

coolbreeze wrote: Exactly what immediately struck me… slowly but surely it would be wonderful to put my full trust in the universe with regard to everything in my life and trust that the higher mind can see much much farther and knows what is best at what time!
IT DOES!!!!!!!
4-aco-met :D
Ah, new to me :mrgreen:

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Alice wrote:
Thank you for sharing this video! I had forgotten about the CONceive/REceive/PERceive thing....and this is just the conversation I was referring to on another thread about your higher self up on the mountain, guiding the physical self down in the valley.

How synchronous! :lol:
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 pm

aharmony wrote:
Alice wrote:
Thank you for sharing this video! I had forgotten about the CONceive/REceive/PERceive thing....and this is just the conversation I was referring to on another thread about your higher self up on the mountain, guiding the physical self down in the valley.

How synchronous! :lol:
Yay!
Here's to ecstatic explosions of synchs :D

marqueemark

Post by marqueemark » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:40 am

I'm brand new to this forum and have just recently been looking into Bashar so I'm still in the phase of deciding what to believe about it. Despite what I believe and his existence from reading this forum he seems to be bringing happiness and peace to many people's lives.

physical friend

Post by physical friend » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Having experienced several crazy Mandela Effects and lots of weird synchronicities has affirmed a lot of what he says. Everything is now, there is no such thing as THE past. And we are going through countless parallel realities all the time. It's pretty awesome, or awe-ful. ;)