what you neeed to do

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

boogeysky

what you neeed to do

Post by boogeysky » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:26 pm

does bashar ever get into how to find what you need to do, not necessarily what you want to do?
he defines abundance as that what you need to when you need to do it.
i know what i want to do, but i've been having trouble how to understand what i need to do. I'm not quite sure what he means by that.
anything is appreciated :)

Iliatil

Re: what you neeed to do

Post by Iliatil » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 pm

According to Bashar: Abundance is the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it.

in short
'Act upon the excitement that you have the highest degree of ability to act on. What is the
thing that excites you the most -- right now?
Doing the thing that excites you the most, at any given moment that you are
capable of acting upon, will lead you automatically, effortlessly and
abundantly into the next situation that you need to be led into, to provide
you the ability to do the next most exciting thing that you could possibly
do.'

Another point he makes is to not have any expectations. If you expect something to happen one certain way, you might not see a different way that could lead you to that something.A way that may be faster than the way you expected.

Hope it helps.Cheers!

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:26 am

Get a job!

Maybe a haircut.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Adz1aWRsDw8

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Getting up to go to work despite wanting to sleep more (Need to fix sleeping habits. re-evaluate your beliefs and habits or change job)
Feeling unhealthy but still choosing to eat more junk food (need to stop and balance eating habits)
Want money but don't want to work or put any snowballing action towards getting money (Need to see if alternate is available or get a job or any other way to get money)
Feeling out of alignment but choosing to continue entertainment (need to stop those habits and replace them with good alignment habits).

Basically the things we need usually feel right but not as exciting as the things we want.
If you notice you are choosing things that are not good for you then you are doing what you want and not what you need to do.
We want to avoid meditation and dream work etc but we know we need them.
The decision you choose is showing the universe by your behavior what you really believe is more important to you.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:15 pm
Want money but don't want to work or put any snowballing action towards getting money (Need to see if alternate is available or get a job or any other way to get money)
Bashar asked someone what her highest excitement was. She said "dancing" but she wasn't following that excitement because,
"it doesn't pay the rent."

B basically told her that she did not have to "earn her place in existence." By being her natural self she would attract the abundance she
needed to continue being that self. The universe always supports our strongest belief in what we are capable of being, And this includes the
ways and means of a home base being provided automatically and synchronistically.

It comes down to trust: "So it's just a matter of whether you prefer to put your unconditional trust in a
negative reality, a negative belief, or whether you prefer to put your unconditional trust in a positive belief, in a positive reality.
Both will work for you. It's up to you."

He said similar to a guy whose passion was surfing.
...with the same degree of definiteness that you are willing to serve
us, allow yourself to serve All That Is by taking it for granted that as a part
of All That Is, you are automatically supported. Do you follow me?