Bashar talks about OBE's

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

iamm1111

Bashar talks about OBE's

Post by iamm1111 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello Everybody! It is nice to meet You All. I wonder if Bashar did speak about OBEs in some video series? I found that he spoke about lucid dreams in "the awakening" (but the torrent is almost dead, lol). But You know.. lucid dreams are a bit different than OBE..I wanted to hear his thoughts about OBE. Thank You.

ialmostforgot

Re: Bashar talks about OBE's

Post by ialmostforgot » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:03 pm

I think he's said that we all have that kind of experiences in the dream state from time to time. He's answered questions about the primal fear attached to some of those experiences when the person has the belief that his or her life is in danger.

Anyway the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post is something Abe Hicks said: If you knew how badly you wanted to incarnate in a body you would not be so eager to try to scape it :lol:

Found this: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... html;wap2=

The transcripted part starts at "Astral Projection and the Focus of Consciousness"

Cheers

Billy

Post by Billy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:38 pm

iamm1111 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:31 pm
Hello Everybody! It is nice to meet You All. I wonder if Bashar did speak about OBEs in some video series? I found that he spoke about lucid dreams in "the awakening" (but the torrent is almost dead, lol). But You know.. lucid dreams are a bit different than OBE..I wanted to hear his thoughts about OBE. Thank You.
What makes you think the two are different? My take on my own experiences is that you can label them however you want but ultimately you're lucid dreaming an OBE...

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Billy wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:38 pm
What makes you think the two are different? My take on my own experiences is that you can label them however you want but ultimately you're lucid dreaming an OBE...
Lucid = control
OBE = control/not controlled.

Sees that?
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Billy

Post by Billy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:02 pm

wilburn wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:57 pm
Billy wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:38 pm
Lucid = control
OBE = control/not controlled.

Sees that?
No I don't understand you. I've always had control of my OBEs just like my lucid dreams.

iamm1111

Post by iamm1111 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:55 am

in my opinion OBE and lucid dreams are incomparable things. I have over 25years of OBE experience, though I've had only one lucid dream in my life (at least which I remember). And I think it's not even ok to compare these 2 states... Thank You almostforgot. So.. Does Bashar speaks about OBEs somewhere else?

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Billy wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:02 pm
No I don't understand you. I've always had control of my OBEs just like my lucid dreams.
I have never, ever heard anyone make that claim with a straight face.

Billy

Post by Billy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:42 am

Instead of scoffing at me perhaps you might enlighten me on your perceived difference of the two events??

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:32 pm

Billy wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:42 am
Instead of scoffing at me perhaps you might enlighten me on your perceived difference of the two events??
posting.php?f=2&mode=quote&p=18428&sid= ... 04#pr18415

Not posting it again.

Billy

Post by Billy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Great - thanks

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:57 pm

An OBE is when you leave your body and skip the dreaming part.
A Lucid Dream is when you are dreaming and then realize you are dreaming.

The main difference also is where you end up. OBE usually ends up among real people and sometimes the dream world while lucid dreaming ends up in the dream world exclusively almost.

Your level of control is a clue as to how high you are at that moment in density.
There is no control when among real people which means you are in 3rd density.
You can go from an OBE to the Astral Planes and vice versa.

If your body falls asleep faster than your mind then you get ejected early into a lower 4th density called sleep paralysis which for many is a fearful state
and the acceptance of that fear into more fear can quickly manifest hallucinations because it's a clone of 3d but it's in 4th density dreamland.
One time I got here, scared as fak and I said nope to the fear and played a song in my mind and after a minute the fear had gone and I shifted into dreamland. Only 4d and above can change that fast proving sleep paralysis is another dream state but our brain thinks it's real so that makes us fearful fast cause the brain usually doesn't experience a mimic of our bedroom that quickly and with our personality in-tact.