Ooooh something is stirring!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

ViaGateway99

Ooooh something is stirring!

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Q - T-h-e p-l-a-n t-o s-a-v-e t-h-e w-o-r-l-d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

Alice

Re: Ooooh something is stirring!

Post by Alice » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:19 pm

And this just in from David Wilcock, haven't read it all yet.
I like what I've read so far, it does seem a bit far-fetched, but who knows...

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/21 ... n=07042018

excerpt:
Q Anon: "July: The Month the World Discovered the Truth"

At least four independent insider sources have revealed that the Alliance is now locating and legally seizing trillions and trillions of dollars in assets stolen by the Deep State.

The money is set to be released back into the legitimate economy as "prosperity funds" that could almost immediately create radical improvements in our overall quality of life.

Certain purported "sources" have been prognosticating this online for years, but this is the first time that our own insider circle has made such statements.

Enormous leaps forward are now being promised by Q Anon for this very month -- July 2018. This is a very exciting moment.

The title graphic for this article is an illustration of what 15 trillion in 100-dollar bills would look like. One insider's estimate of how much stolen money may be recovered is literally twice this amount.

Thankfully, no one will have to design a building big enough to hold all that cash. The stolen credits will simply be transferred back into the economy.

The sealed indictment count is now up to 40,000. This is stunning proof that the "Mass Arrests" we have predicted since 2009 are finally about to happen.

If you are just reading this now, you will also see it in its fully-updated, page-locked version with stunning images of Cabal symbolism in the new streaming-video release, Ready Player One.
Another:
THE BIGGEST LIE

So in case you are new to this, the reason why the global economy is so depressed is that money has been stolen from us on a truly outrageous scale.

There is clearly a tremendous amount of money missing. It obviously didn’t just vanish. It all had to go somewhere.

The amounts that have disappeared are vastly greater than any luxuries the “one percent” could possibly afford, such as houses, cars, jets and yachts.

It is literally enough money to build entire civilizations — as the Chinese have been doing with similar amounts.

This is a very important point that I argued mathematically in a previous article. Click here and scroll halfway down the page to “WHAT COULD THEY HAVE BOUGHT?”

A VAST, HIGH-TECH INFRASTRUCTURE — TOTALLY IN SECRET

Even the “trillions and trillions” that we are hearing may get re-introduced into the economy by the Alliance is only a small figure compared to the total amount of theft that has taken place.

Top insiders reveal that much of our money has been spent on developing a vast amount of high-tech infrastructure in underground and off-world bases, as well as the craft and facilities to make it all possible.

This is the Biggest Lie that seems so incomprehensible.

Even worse is the fact that the group responsible for this vast, super-high-tech secrecy is actively involved in the practice of what most sane individuals would call evil.

This is far more than just a vaguely-outlined belief system. It is a very complex religion with a host of different symbols that we are constantly being bombarded with.

THE BIBLE IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE ACCURATE

Sacred texts such as the Bible start to seem far more credible than most people have imagined once you truly understand what is actually going on.

Jesus caused quite a headache for the Roman Empire.

This same elite relocated to the islands of Great Britain to protect themselves from land invasion and become the elusive global menace that Jesus and St John the Divine’s prophecies had spoken of.

Most of Europe was under the control of the Deep State until recently. The same was true for other British protectorates (South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada) as well as the US.

Indeed, much of the “civilized Western world” was being held in a strangle-hold by this globalist elite cult.

This is the true realization of St. John the Divine’s prophecy of “the Great Beast of Revelations having dominion over the Earth.”

I don’t try to shove any religion down anyone’s throat. I do find it interesting to note the similarities between Bible prophecy and the true, hidden reality of today’s world.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:52 am

Cool so now the USA could spend that to update its decayed Navy - then its all used up. That can still be good since the money would circulate in an economy.

Also, dont you just love how conspiracy theorists make money each time you read their 'news' or watch their videos? And then add the fact that they are not held accountable for what they say/write/publish... and that many conspiracy theorists make more money than everyone reading this post combined? Then their is Corey Goode who tells us his stories at great risk, yet he and his family have not been killed for revealing amazing stories that people pay to hear.

> the Great Beast of Revelations having dominion over the Earth

My opinion is that the only beast around, are our negative thinking minds that is responsible for the daily execution of animal life, direct harm of the environment, and then the emotional and physical violence between people.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 am

laptop123 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:52 am
Cool so now the USA could spend that to update its decayed Navy - then its all used up. That can still be good since the money would circulate in USA economy.

Also, dont you just love how conspiracy theorists make money each time you read their 'news' or watch their videos? And then add the fact that they are not held accountable for what they do... and that many conspiracy theorists make more money than everyone reading this post combined? Then their is Corey Goode who tells us his stories at great risk, yet he and his family have not been killed for revealing amazing stories that people pay to hear.
You may be right about the money all going to the navy :(

It's not risky precisely because it is "fringe" stuff. The PTB can rest secure that most people would never even "go there" or if they do, would
deride/dismiss.

Never listened to Corey Goode myself. And it's been a long time since I paid any attention to Wilcock. I do respect the guy's intelligence
so I keep my mind open a crack with his predictions, but as I said, it does seem far-fetched.

Nice to fantasize about though, everyone getting rich!
> the Great Beast of Revelations having dominion over the Earth

My opinion is that the only beast around, are our negative thinking minds that is responsible for the daily execution of animal life, direct harm of the environment, and then the emotional and physical violence between people.
That's what the Beast is!