mastery of physical reality

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Lotos

mastery of physical reality

Post by Lotos » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:47 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:07 pm
Bashar said that mastery of physical reality has nothing to do with manipulating matter but, being so blissed out that no matter what happens you are in joy (Enlightenment/4th density obtained).

This has to essentially be the point of physical reality. Eastern Mystics talk nothing but this point.

It is our inevitable destiny.
themaster wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:32 am

my private with bashar was a lot about this subject.. since I wanted the ego to design and create reality (in some ways) and bashar just said

" you must use the reality the way it was designed"

me: I thought it could

b: it cannot

core msg from bashar

Lotos

Re: mastery of physical reality

Post by Lotos » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:11 am

so all techniques about manifestation are just really good distractions

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:05 am

Lotos wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:11 am
Permission slips!

Lotos

Post by Lotos » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:18 am

hehe,yes of course !

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:44 am

Lotos wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:11 am
No this is quite out of context. The point is that it doesn't matter what technique or ritual, as long as it gets you into that good feeling, positive state and get you to snowball in that state. Let me explain:

The way to master physical reality is to remain in the right states so that you can accelerate and shift to your preferred reality much faster.
So we don't change the reality we are on, that reality will always exist. Instead we leave that reality bit by bit or "over time" until we get to the one which is the way we want it to be. During this process you can bet that many things within us and the world will need to change.

What people don't seem to get is that they often desire things that are way out of their reach because they often have strong habits opposing it already in place. I don't agree with politics the way they were so I said "I choose to believe the banks and governments are good people and they serve humanity.". I set the seed and despite evidence against it I still remained believing and thus felt good about it. Then I let it go.

Then came the distraction part. I didn't spend time looking to see if politics had changed. Instead I kept working on other things that needed to be improved, creating a sort of reinforcing frequency through my habits, beliefs and attitudes and while I did that I noticed over time through synchronicity Ron Paul, In the comments they also mentioned Bernie Sanders - who fit by a good margin the ideas of politician who served humanity and could change laws in the banking industry. Sanders was the seed. He lost to Donald Trump and I thought that was a bad thing....but now I see it only fueled the fire more. He caused people to waken up and now we have Alexandria and Ben Jealous in politics and these people are on fire.
The snowball has begun and it is waking up people because that is also a necessary part for the reality I want!

The distraction part only matters because we live in a time space reality and change needs to organize a lot of things to come into affect. So don't assume nothing has changed when you get the ball rolling. Plant the seed, let it grow like any other habit and in time you will see that change.

snape

Post by snape » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:02 am

The thing is that if you know that a ritual,works only if you believe it works there is no objective property of it and if you know that, it is impossible to believe to some ritual you get it? That why he says very well a good distraction, but bad thing is that now,he cant use a ritual because he know it wont work :D

Billy

Post by Billy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 pm

themaster wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:32 am

my private with bashar was a lot about this subject.. since I wanted the ego to design and create reality (in some ways) and bashar just said

" you must use the reality the way it was designed"

me: I thought it could

b: it cannot

What does this mean??

Billy

Post by Billy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm

I'm drunk, so I may be misinterpreting, but when you refer to 'I thought IT could' are you referring to the ego??

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:11 am

Billy wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm
I'm drunk, so I may be misinterpreting, but when you refer to 'I thought IT could' are you referring to the ego??
I'm not drunk and I'd like to know too.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:53 am

Billy wrote:
Drunk or not, I believe you are correct. He’s referring to the ego.

The ego wants to control. But the way control actually works is through allowance. We cannot create what already exists and since what already exists is infinite there is nothing left to create that hasn’t already been created by the One Infinite Creator.

What WE create is our experience of that which already exists. The ways in which that which is infinite can be experienced is also infinite, therefore we are infinite creators of experience. We are the experiential aspects of The One. We are All That Is, smashed into infinite shards of experience reflecting each other(experiencing each other) infinitely. Beautiful. :D

Pretty cool 😎

Billy

Post by Billy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Awesome - thanks

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Billy wrote:
The ego might not be able to but mastery of the ego sure can especially once it reaches lucid dream states where physical reality can bend.

The higher ones frequency the more vibrational currency they have to trade for specific goods and yes if your frequency is high enough you can ask for and design very specific things but to get to that point takes a good mastery of the inner self.

Billy

Post by Billy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:47 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:53 am
Billy wrote:

The ego wants to control. But the way control actually works is through allowance. We cannot create what already exists and since what already exists is infinite there is nothing left to create that hasn’t already been created by the One Infinite Creator.

What WE create is our experience of that which already exists. The ways in which that which is infinite can be experienced is also infinite, therefore we are infinite creators of experience. We are the experiential aspects of The One. We are All That Is, smashed into infinite shards of experience reflecting each other(experiencing each other) infinitely. Beautiful. :D

Pretty cool 😎
I've read this post a few times now and it never gets any less brilliant. Thanks very much!

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:15 pm

Billy wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:47 pm
OgBashar wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:53 am
Billy wrote:

Pretty cool 😎
I've read this post a few times now and it never gets any less brilliant. Thanks very much!
Pretty cool indeed. :D Happy Interdependence Day, all!