Bashar on Abundance

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Bashar on Abundance

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Was reading a long transcript of exchanges with Bashar on abundance. Observing the forum 100 word limit
for B quotes, here is a distillation. He said in 4D the symbol of money will likely become unnecessary the more we directly interact
and exchange items/services with each other.
It is only...ONLY...your definitions of abundance that prevent you from
experiencing it in your lives. There is absolutely nothing inherent in the idea
of abundance that is difficult to attain... abundance comes in a total
spectrum.
The idea is to understand you must relax your insistence that "It must come in
this certain way or I won't accept it"...allow whatever represents the path of
least resistance to be the symbol of abundance that comes into your life. Don't
resist other symbols just because they aren't money...it is in all likelihood going
to become in your terms unnecessary.

ViaGateway99

Re: Bashar on Abundance

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:25 am

There's a reason humans evolved out of the barter system. The barter system lowered the standard of living so that most people were poor so the only way I can see it making life better is if we already had most or all of our major needs taken care of first: Food, Water, Shelter and Electricity. A human who didn't need to worry about those things would be living in an ideal world where such a system would easily be prosperous.

I myself really feel that the primary one that needs to be taken care of is Shelter. The housing market is the biggest pyramid scheme in history and so easily abused by wall street and traders for example the Pump and Dump, Banks and Insurance agencies etc. Sort housing and rent out and peoples wages will seem like gold even at $2 an hour lol.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:25 am
There's a reason humans evolved out of the barter system. The barter system lowered the standard of living so that most people were poor so the only way I can see it making life better is if we already had most or all of our major needs taken care of first: Food, Water, Shelter and Electricity. A human who didn't need to worry about those things would be living in an ideal world where such a system would easily be prosperous.

I myself really feel that the primary one that needs to be taken care of is Shelter. The housing market is the biggest pyramid scheme in history and so easily abused by wall street and traders for example the Pump and Dump, Banks and Insurance agencies etc. Sort housing and rent out and peoples wages will seem like gold even at $2 an hour lol.
Bashar asked someone what her highest excitement was. She said "dancing" but she wasn't following that excitement because,
"it doesn't pay the rent."

B basically told her that she did not have to "earn her place in existence." By being her natural self she would attract the abundance she
needed to continue being that self. The universe always supports our strongest belief in what we are capable of being, And this includes the
ways and means of a home base being provided automatically and synchronistically.

It comes down to trust: "So it's just a matter of whether you prefer to put your unconditional trust in a
negative reality, a negative belief, or whether you prefer to put your unconditional trust in a positive belief, in a positive reality.
Both will work for you. It's up to you."

So...the ideal world where we don't need to worry about these things is available according to Bashar, and it doesn't require the system or the housing market to change. :mrgreen:

Now he's said it so many times, "if you follow your excitement you'll be supported by the universe," but even many of us Bashar students are still not fully on board with the idea. Still working at it myself!

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:06 am

Bashar said that time is a part of our reality and process is the point of even incarnating into this world. If there was nothing to process and integrate than there would be no point in living in physical reality as we would be in 4 or 5d where instant manifestation is the norm.

Some things like feeling bad can manifest into feeling good by just changing the core beliefs about it but usually as I said before the realities we want are so different that if we were to suddenly shift into them bashar said we would burn out by having to face beliefs we had not yet integrated.

You still have to change from this reality to the barter system you are talking about and that takes time and transforming certain beliefs.
It's completely possible for you do it and I am sure that it's going to be perfectly done right but it's you're still in this reality so that's my point, you still need more time to integrate everything.

The whole failure of the Secret was that it taught everyone that they could instantly manifest those crazy things "without process" but even Abraham often says "30 days is all you need" and the reason for that time is to change the thinking and habits of people to the aligned version.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:23 pm

You can follow your highest excitement without putting any condition on it such as "I'll follow it only if it pays my rent". What she is speaking of is making a living out of her highest excitement since nothing is stopping her from dancing other than her beliefs and conditions she is putting on her highest excitement.

If she tries to make a living off it then she has to include other things as well and figure out whether dancing is what she is really after or is it money?

To me, It's quite obvious from her statement that money excites her more than dancing does.

Your highest excitement isn't always what you may think it is, sometimes you have to pin point it.

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Then there is the "Don't jump off a cliff without a parachute" example that he says.
He is like "you better believe you can fly because if you don't then be prepared for a hard landing" lol.

That's why I think he says take whatever time you need.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:58 pm

I agree, what excites us doesn't have to be a paying job. I think this is where many trip themselves up with this concept. But
being true to ourselves in following our excitement/bliss, puts us on a different vibe and frequency, and the more we do it, the more
we are in that state. Bashar's said it over and over: whatever excites you the most in that moment is what you ought to do. With no expectation,
just for the experience of it!

To him it is a no-brainer. He will ask people if they are following their highest excitement and often they will hedge. "Not...really...I don't know what my highest excitement is..." :lol: I think it is a lot easier when we are kids to know and act on our excitement. It is just our natural state. And then...
Ah, get born, keep warm
Short pants, romance, learn to dance
Get dressed, get blessed
Try to be a success
Please her, please him, buy gifts
Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift

Look out kid
They keep it all hid
Better jump down a manhole
Light yourself a candle
Don't wear sandals
Try to avoid the scandals
Don't wanna be a bum
You better chew gum
The pump don't work
'Cause the vandals took the handles.
- Dylan, Subterranean Homesick Blues
We get well and truly brainwashed by what Seth calls "the official line of consciousness" of our world which of course includes the idea that
we have to work for a living.

The Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey, describes the process of materialization as we explored physicality. Bolding mine:
http://time-to-choose.blogspot.com/2011 ... usion.html
As you began to focus more and more upon your identity in form, you began thinking in terms of defending that form with unnecessary and cumbersome ego structures. It became harder for you to avoid identifying with your experience. You began to carry over past patterns of behavioral response into new relationships. This made you less effective in those relationships because you were no longer fully present, no longer using the fullness of your potential. You were beginning to build up around yourself energized thought structures that imprisoned you. You were drawn by simple gravitational attraction, to those realms of space where energy was in the process of being bonded, where matter was being created. Particles of physical substance began to gather along the magnetic lines of your thought structures, and you began to identify with denser and denser levels of physical expression.

This process went on for a long while before you actually found yourself in any kind of physical Garden. When you did, you had already fallen a long way from your original state of grace, but you were still functioning on a level of awareness far enough above and beyond your present condition to give rise to all the myths and legends of a physical paradise. The physical Garden of Eden lasted for many centuries of Earth time before the momentum of the materializing processes caused you to rely so much upon the physical senses that you became cut off from the direct nourishment of divine light.

In reality, you have never been cut off from this nourishment, but as your sense of identity became almost exclusively wedded to your physical bodies, their growing density began demanding more and more Earth substance for their support. You finally reached a point where you could no longer meet the demands of your physical bodies without "work". It is at this point that your chronicles state that you were "driven from the Garden." In truth, you were never driven from the Garden. The Garden is still there, surrounding you even now.
But yeah, ViaGateway, we do have to respect where we are at, and refrain from jumping off the cliff. We can still follow our excitement even while
we give ourselves time to get to where we can fly!