Finding and then Balancing multiple excitements

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

ViaGateway99

Finding and then Balancing multiple excitements

Post by ViaGateway99 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm

I had always had a few excitements but I was never able to balance them....often I would do one way more than the other and it woudn't work out.
However there was one that I knew I should have done a lot more of but always wriggled my way out of thanks to many negative definitions attached with it that made it seem pretty much impossible to act on, certainly not enough for it to snowball which is crucial.

I followed my secondary excitements of video games and binging internet but while they supported me in many ways they ultimately could not support me financially and I knew this was because I was leaving my primary excitement out.

I tried to eliminate games and stop entertainment but it just doesn't work long term. You can't delete an excitement but you can balance it.

I am finally beginning to shrug these negative habits and laziness out and balancing my excitements. All it took was for me to make a new habit of 4 set hours of my passion projects and career stuff and then 2 hours of entertainment and it's working!

Only the shift from an old habit to a new one is hard because of how powerful old habits warp peoples minds, making it seem like there's no better way to live but the way they are now it's crazy! But once you make that transition it's way easier since your brain is now making that new habit seem like the only way to live! Whoo!

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Re: Finding and then Balancing multiple excitements

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm
I had always had a few excitements but I was never able to balance them...
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:08 am

Thanks for sharing that ViaGateway. I do have the Internet binging (and Netflix) habit, your example inspires me! I'll keep you posted!

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:49 pm

UPDATE:

Holy Sheet it worked! I am a completely changed person! Not only do my actions match my beliefs but my life is changing rapidly so much I can't actually share the specifics.

It really works lads! This routine I have in place of spending the day time doing important things and then at night around 9pm ideally until 1am I get to enjoy whatever entertainment I want. This habit and sticking through the initial stages has now snowballed and is pretty much natural for me now.
I would never go back to the old me.

I am getting so busy and I am enjoying it my old habits of addiction are gone and the things I want are manifesting because I am always happy here!
I did it for myself and the manifestations are leaking through pretty fast I can't keep up. Still so many lessons to learn and more to integrate but I feel really stable here.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:58 pm

That all sounds really cool, congrats ;-)

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:27 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:58 pm
That all sounds really cool, congrats ;-)
It really is true that if you feel good it means the universe is flowing through supporting belief systems and if you feel bad it means it's not.
Good habits keep them in check but sometimes a small thing can throw me off but I am used to feeling good and usually don't let it snowball or I search for it and align it until I feel good again.

It's a process that gets better with practice and experience but I am not going to pretend external factors don't affect me.
It helps that I understand there are some things I have to do right now and that's ok, they will evolve over time. I've just found a way to define everything through a positive lens so it keeps the snowball going.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Well that's the goal isn't it? Unconditional alignment. It certainly requires certain mental strength, good habits and so on.

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:15 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:55 pm
Well that's the goal isn't it? Unconditional alignment. It certainly requires certain mental strength, good habits and so on.
Not necessarily, it's more so staying in alignment long enough for your desires to manifest and reveal themselves to you.
I myself choose to live in alignment all the time just because I feel so good, even if it turns out all I know about Abraham and Bashar is a lie, life is still so much better this way. That alignment keeps me always hoping, always moving forward even in the face of doom etc.

Today for example I was good and then something happened and took me out of it, it felt so powerful yet so obvious, It didn't take me long to revert back to alignment. In the past something like that might have wrecked me for days.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:20 pm

I've had that same thought many times, even if it's just for the clarity, peace of mind and so on, it's way worth it.