Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Alice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:12 pm
I will certainly look into it. The reason I am not all that for specific control is because Bashar said that the specific things we want may actually not be what we need and in some cases may be greatly problematic for us but trusting the higher mind knows what we need and just following the current will take us exactly where we want to go. For some reason whenever I have tried to specifically control stuff it usually doesn't end up as good as I thought it would and feels like something was missing. Maybe that's because I left out the higher mind and tried to control it whereas when I let the energy flow things often turn out amazing.

I will have to look into Neville's methods anyway since I haven't heard of him before and if his methods are as successful as you say then that would be very interesting.

Can you post me where to get started with his work?
I practice Ho'oponopono...one of the main precepts of which is that letting go to inspiration from our Divine aspect, is
far superior to intention. Getting to zero point, the void, beyond the mind, is what Ho'oponopono is about.

However, I think that as B says, it's not this or that, but this and that. We can have our intentions/desires and still be aware
that what we can conceive with our limited mind, is but a shadow of what is possible for our Higher Mind.

B also says that surrender is actually taking control. I don't think any of the sources discussed here is actually at odds with any
other. They are all pieces of the puzzle, they all fit in the bigger picture.

Neville Fundamentals:
http://realneville.com/txt/fundamentals.htm

Alice

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Alice » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:59 am

Light Warrior wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:39 pm
As far as world peace goes:

Greg Braden (a scientist who provides proof to back up Neville's work) said this very thing, we can change our world by simply changing the consciousness of the planet.

This experiment was done in the 1980's where they used Neville's techniques to create world peace. They taught a group of individuals to feel as if there was already peace in the world and the results were astonishing: https://youtu.be/_VVDg4_T0qg?t=35m14s

In the video, he also explains why the effects "wore off" and did not last.

But like bashar said, we don't actually change our, we simply shift to a new one.
Thanks, watching now. Braden is a powerful speaker.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:24 am

Just read this from Abe:
Your hands are tied in action, but your hands are not tied in imagination -- and everything springs forth from the imagination. Everything.