Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:18 pm

snape wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm
Light Warrior wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 pm
Just to chime in, I noticed this same exact thing. I've been following bashars general advice of just follow your excitement and this does work, but if you're after something specific, it's going to be very slow. As a matter of fact, I followed bashars advice solely for the past 5 years and nothing was really happening (as far as specific goals).

The reason why is this, you're always thinking about something at any given moment, if you "let it go" you're probably going end thinking thoughts that reinforce your current reality (which is not good).

I was about to give up on this because it didn't seem like it was working (5 years is a long time). I was on a mission to figure out if there is any evidence of this being BS or not. Then I got a book called "The Spontaneous Healing Of Belief" by Greg Braden who is a scientist who has spent several years connecting the two and how to actually make it work.

Then Greg Braden mentioned the teachings of Neville Goddard, and that's when things started to get real :D . Neville makes it very simple,

1) You must act as if you are already in the outcome, you must "live in the outcome" as if it was real in the present (I actually have 2 recordings of Bashar saying a similar thing).
2) When you go to sleep at night, imagine the outcome as if it was real, do this every night.

(You can find most of Nevilles stuff for free on Youtube, it really does work if you follow it exactly. He's been teaching this since the 1930's)

To make a long story short, I did this and in 7 day's I got what I wanted (which I couldn't get in the last 5 years) it was mind-blowing and I am 1000% sure it was because of this since I've done this multiple times now and the results are consistent.

Here is a guy who was actually a student of Neville and used his teachings for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34

I know bashar says that some messages he try's to convey get's lost in translation, I think this is one of them. I think bashar means don't think of what you want but live as if it has already happened and forget about the thought of it. "do the things you would do if the reality was true for you at present" and that's Bashar own words that he uttered in the 7 Laws Of Manifestation recording.

haha nice but still according to bashar teachings whether you imagine it before you sleep or not its the same

maybe it happened because you believe it,,,now you see i believe bashar about permission slips and now i cant believe a "ritual" that is the problem :lol:
I've never heard Bashar addressing this "before you go to sleep" exercise.

No one ever said a "ritual"l is the problem. I was simply describing Neville's methods which has been proven to work as he has 1000's of testimonials, so much so that he turned the testimonials into books.

"Never go to sleep without a request to your subconscious."--Thomas Edison

We have 50,000-70,000 thoughts per day and if you're not monitoring them the majority of those thoughts are going to be negative.

Even judging from your reply, you seem to have a half glass empty type of personality and that alone could be your problem.

I think you're failing to see the point, doing the sleeping exercise INCONJUCTION to the imaginal exercise when your about to go to sleep makes the effect more powerful.

Why? because the last thought that you hold in your mind prior to sleep get translated to the subconscious mind: https://www.inc.com/benjamin-p-hardy/th ... -and-.html

So if it's true that we need to hold the image in our mind via imagination, then it's pretty obvious that doing this exercise is extremely powerful since your mind will be holding this image for 8 hours (assuming you sleep that long) thus speeding up the results.

Also, what I find bizarre & funny is you dismiss Neville's exercise (which has 100's of recent testimonials despite him already being dead since 1972) without evening trying them but you believe Bashar without any proof on this particular subject :lol:

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:29 pm

snape wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm
and something else its easy to say act as if, but practically its nearly impossible
It's only impossible if you have no imagination.

This is the only way to manifest via imagination both Bashar and Neville both said that you have to act as if the reality is already here. If you don't do this you're pretty much screwed! That's simply just the nature of our reality.

Even in quantum physics, observing something actually influences the physical processes taking place.

I think you need to just practice. If a 5-year-old child can do it, I don't see why you can't either...

snape
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by snape » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Light Warrior wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:29 pm
snape wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm
and something else its easy to say act as if, but practically its nearly impossible
It's only impossible if you have no imagination.

This is the only way to manifest via imagination both Bashar and Neville both said that you have to act as if the reality is already here. If you don't do this you're pretty much screwed! That's simply just the nature of our reality.

Even in quantum physics, observing something actually influences the physical processes taking place.

I think you need to just practice. If a 5-year-old child can do it, I don't see why you can't either...

first of all your reply is very interesting, i will study more him and those teachings, im just saying that if you are more close to the parallel realities theory the time you spend imagining something does not play role. I believe more the 'bashar' concept of unexpected synchronicities and,from what i see the ladder thing depends on the let go, i mean if i say everyday i will not climb the ladder is a way to let go but you have to feel it, if i do that once and feel it that could be tha same to 10 times,,its the same with bashar...and still if you want something a lot its difficult to let go,,could you explain exactly what you did?

snape
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by snape » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:20 pm

And i believe bashar because i see that the unexpected synchronicities happen everyday for everyone and in most cases they have not spent a minute thinking about thoae outcomes, and other people thinking about thingsthey want for years and still not get them

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Alice » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:48 pm

snape wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:20 pm
And i believe bashar because i see that the unexpected synchronicities happen everyday for everyone and in most cases they have not spent a minute thinking about thoae outcomes, and other people thinking about thingsthey want for years and still not get them
Here's how Bashar puts it:
Step 1:
You create the most vivid visualization of what you want, that you can.
And you get really excited about it.

Step 2:
You GIVE that visualization and that excited state of being to your Higher Mind.

Step 3:
Then, you TOTALLY LET-GO of any need, that it manifest in the form you were visualizing.
(But you do “hold on" to that excited state of being associated with that visualization.)

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:34 pm

snape wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:11 pm
Light Warrior wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:29 pm
snape wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm
and something else its easy to say act as if, but practically its nearly impossible
It's only impossible if you have no imagination.

This is the only way to manifest via imagination both Bashar and Neville both said that you have to act as if the reality is already here. If you don't do this you're pretty much screwed! That's simply just the nature of our reality.

Even in quantum physics, observing something actually influences the physical processes taking place.

I think you need to just practice. If a 5-year-old child can do it, I don't see why you can't either...

first of all your reply is very interesting, i will study more him and those teachings, im just saying that if you are more close to the parallel realities theory the time you spend imagining something does not play role. I believe more the 'bashar' concept of unexpected synchronicities and,from what i see the ladder thing depends on the let go, i mean if i say everyday i will not climb the ladder is a way to let go but you have to feel it, if i do that once and feel it that could be tha same to 10 times,,its the same with bashar...and still if you want something a lot its difficult to let go,,could you explain exactly what you did?
Sure I'll break it down.

The goal I had was to make $1000 dollars extra per month.

So the first thing I did (and continued to do) was ask my self this question "If the reality I wanted was already present, what would I be doing?" I mentally asked myself this throughout the day, every single day and once I thought of something I would simply just do it. So I have a to-do list of every task I want to do that I've been neglecting so I told myself "well, if I already made the extra 1k a month in income, I would be completing this to-do list every day" and that's exactly what I did.

In the to-do list, it consists of reading for 3 hours a day, playing the piano for 1-2 hours, etc.. I even started throwing away old things I didn't need because I planned on moving. These are all things I kept putting off because in the past I kept telling myself "well, I'll do these things once I get the income" and that was the wrong approach. If indeed the reality is already present then I should be doing these things NOW, and that's what I did.

It's almost like being delusional in a sense, I was acting like I already had the extra income so now I can do the task I would be doing if it were actually true. I wasn't actively thinking about the $1000

Side Note: Neville has said the same thing consistently for over 50+ years of teaching this stuff. He said the only reason why this won't work for you is if you think OF the idea as opposed to thinking FROM the idea. So instead of approaching it as "I will get this" you approach it as " now that I have this, what would I be doing" and then you do it (to the best of your ability).

So going back to the story, after doing this consistently for 7 days, on the 7th day I was at my mom's house and unexpectedly she told me that she was preparing her retirement investment portfolio and a financial advisor was coming over and she wanted my opinion (by the way she NEVER takes my financial advice) but today was different. So as the guy came and all 3 of us chatted, he asked me what I did for a living and I explained it to him.

He then told me that his company was looking for someone that does exactly what I do and set me up with a meeting between him and the CFO. So A week later I attended the meeting and explained how everything would work. Then we got to the subject of finances, he asked me how much would it cost? At this point, I wanted to see if it really was the Law Of Attraction at work so I told him, it's based on your budget so you give me a number.

His exact words were "ok, we'll start off with $1000 and as we see results, we'll work our way up to $10,000+ per month" I literally had to stop my eyes from popping out of my head. At this point, that's when I know all of this was real and not BS.

-END-

Also, this all happened prior to me learning about the sleeping exercises by Neville, this was based on Greg Braden who keeps constantly referring to Neville but I was too lazy to check him out. It was after I started studying Neville's work directly when I learned that things can be sped-up if you also include the exercise of revising the day as you would have liked it to be, doing so until you fell asleep.

snape
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by snape » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:48 pm

but did you do also the other thing during the day?..to write everywhere.. :D or just the sleeping exercise?

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 am

snape wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:48 pm
but did you do also the other thing during the day?..to write everywhere.. :D or just the sleeping exercise?
I've only since then incorporated the sleeping exercise.

The write everywhere thing was something Neville instructed newcomers to do to show them that it doesn't matter what you say or do, the only thing that matters is the imaginal activity and to make sure you watch out what you think about when you go to sleep.

Don't go to bed mad, angry, etc.. You might think it's not a big deal, but this could sabotage your efforts. Imagination is the only thing that creates reality, everything else is a byproduct.

snape
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by snape » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:31 am

Really? i think i read that he instructed that because saying the opposite was a way too let go resistance and it was the important part of the procedure

ViaGateway99
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by ViaGateway99 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 am

Light Warrior wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 am
snape wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:48 pm
but did you do also the other thing during the day?..to write everywhere.. :D or just the sleeping exercise?
I've only since then incorporated the sleeping exercise.

The write everywhere thing was something Neville instructed newcomers to do to show them that it doesn't matter what you say or do, the only thing that matters is the imaginal activity and to make sure you watch out what you think about when you go to sleep.

Don't go to bed mad, angry, etc.. You might think it's not a big deal, but this could sabotage your efforts. Imagination is the only thing that creates reality, everything else is a byproduct.
All you are really saying is that you changed your habits into ones that were positive and your new habits were the kind that supported each other to a state where you could allow your manifestation in so effortlessly. It's the same thing where Abraham says 30 days of a high frequency state can change your life.

It doesn't matter too much the method or permission slip you use, what matters is if that state of being you are in is consistent enough to become your base habit taking priority over any other state. This absolutely requires a great number of personal and lifestyle changes and Yes absolutely the sleep state is very habit based so ensuring you go to bed habitually in a good place is important but to me you just made a very good set of habits that were all positive and thus so easily able to let your manifestation in.

Those 5 years made you develop the habits that ended up making the last technique in your sleep work because I went right through the sleep stages yesterday with the clear intent to speak with guides and higher self but it wasn't happening. I even left my body but the experience was 30 sec long in total darkness and asking there didn't do anything either.

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

snape wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:31 am
Really? i think i read that he instructed that because saying the opposite was a way too let go resistance and it was the important part of the procedure
I'm pretty sure that's why he did it, like the guy E.L Locker Jr said in his story, Neville gave the instructions of climbing the latter and said that they "must do all this or nothing I'm teaching will ever mean anything to you". It's because the rational part of your mind will attribute the results that you've got to "coincidences" or "It was going to happen anyway".

This is why Neville said to them" "those of you who climbed the latter can come to the next meeting" because those who didn't would NEVER believe anything he said going forward.

So by doing the exercise, using your own voice saying "I will not climb the latter" but then doing otherwise with your imagination was designed to serve as proof. I've even seen Bashar do something similar where he would have the audience report certain things because when you hear your own voice say it, it's more convincing.

He also mentioned this in multiple lectures, saying people would learn this, get results and become "awake" and the convince themselves otherwise and "go back to sleep".

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:26 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 am
Light Warrior wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 am
snape wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:48 pm
but did you do also the other thing during the day?..to write everywhere.. :D or just the sleeping exercise?
I've only since then incorporated the sleeping exercise.

The write everywhere thing was something Neville instructed newcomers to do to show them that it doesn't matter what you say or do, the only thing that matters is the imaginal activity and to make sure you watch out what you think about when you go to sleep.

Don't go to bed mad, angry, etc.. You might think it's not a big deal, but this could sabotage your efforts. Imagination is the only thing that creates reality, everything else is a byproduct.
All you are really saying is that you changed your habits into ones that were positive and your new habits were the kind that supported each other to a state where you could allow your manifestation in so effortlessly. It's the same thing where Abraham says 30 days of a high-frequency state can change your life.

It doesn't matter too much the method or permission slip you use, what matters is if that state of being you are in is consistent enough to become your base habit taking priority over any other state. This absolutely requires a great number of personal and lifestyle changes and Yes absolutely the sleep state is very habit based so ensuring you go to bed habitually in a good place is important but to me you just made a very good set of habits that were all positive and thus so easily able to let your manifestation in.

Those 5 years made you develop the habits that ended up making the last technique in your sleep work because I went right through the sleep stages yesterday with the clear intent to speak with guides and higher self but it wasn't happening. I even left my body but the experience was 30 sec long in total darkness and asking there didn't do anything either.
But the point I'm trying to convey is your mind is like an airplane, so being positive and remaining in a high frequency is great. But every air plane has a Rudder and you have to consciously imagine where you would like it to take you or else you'll end up going somewhere which you didn't intend to go.

For example, you want to go to Hawaii but the plane took you to Greece, you're still happy because you like Greece "because you remained in a high vibration" but regardless, the plane did NOT take you exactly where you want to go.

Basically if you don't have an end goal in mind, it's going to be like a wild card, it will still be a "representation" of your excitement but it still won't be exactly what you had in mind (which is fine if that's what you want, some people like spontaneity) but if want something specific it's a must.
Last edited by Light Warrior on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:34 am

I'm telling you Nevilles stuff is straightforward and it works.

Here is a guy who was on the T.V show "Shark Tank", he also used Nevilles techniques to get a deal on the show with the billionaire Mark Cuban, he explained it on his website: https://prepexpert.com/predicted-mark-c ... hark-tank/

I love bashar and Abraham but when it came to Law of Attraction stuff, I never saw the results I wanted to see and I haven't found anyone who was able to get results as well (at least notable ones).

With Neville, every person that I've seen manifesting big goals have ALL used Nevilles techniques even if they didn't learn it directly from him.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Alice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 am

I like Neville's teachings a lot. Thank you for sharing your success with them LightWarrior. Congrats on the $1000 income increase!

I like what the Pleiadians/Marciniak say about manifesting, also:
https://archangelsanddevas.wordpress.co ... game-here/
When you go to a restaurant and order something you want, the chef prepares it and the waiters bring it to you. You order it; however, you don’t make it. Somehow the cooks or the spiritual energy make it, you select it to be put before you. It will not be put before you unless you go into the restaurant and order it in the first place. So you are responsible for it and you pay for it.

Life is the same way, life is like a restaurant. Learn how to order what you want from life like you do in a restaurant and trust that, because you ordered it, it will be put before you. When you go into a restaurant, you don’t worry over every item and wonder whether or not you deserve to have it. Well sometimes you do. Sometimes you say. “Well, I don’t deserve to have that. It costs $15 dollars. I can only have something that costs $7 or less.”

The way you act in restaurants is a wonderful indication of the way you act in life. It is an incredible teaching to understand. When you go into a restaurant, do simply order and say, “This is what I want” and trust that it is going to come to you, or do you worry that they are going to screw it up? As soon as the order is in, do you follow the waiter into the kitchen and say, “Oh, they probably won’t have the right lettuce. They probably won’t sauté those onions just so, and they won’t have the kind of mushrooms I want.” No. You trust it will be presented to you exactly the way you want it and you let it go. When it is presented to you, you say, “Thank you.” If it is not quite right, you ask for what is needed and then you proceed.

Look at the divine nonchalance you have when you order things in a restaurant. That is how you order up life. Get clear on what you want, order it and be done with it. Don’t keep calling up Spirit to see if they got the order or give advice on how to fill it. You ordered it. Trust that it will come.
I keep a little can, heart shaped, with Easter designs complete with bunnies and flowers. This is my "God Can."
I write out on little slips of paper what I want to be/do/have, with a "thank you" for its fulfillment, and just leave them
there. This works too! On the occasions when the request hasn't been fulfilled, I simply trust that it will happen in Divine
timing.

I order it. I trust that it will come :mrgreen:

It strikes me that we could possibly use this kind of approach to manifest the kind of world we wish to live in? I confess I am getting tired
of being bombarded with the latest in Trump's abuses of power.

If aligning to our preferred reality is akin to changing the radio station, as Bashar has said, why don't we do that, collectively :idea: :?: :?: :idea:

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Alice wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 am
I like Neville's teachings a lot. Thank you for sharing your success with them LightWarrior. Congrats on the $1000 income increase!

I like what the Pleiadians/Marciniak say about manifesting, also:
https://archangelsanddevas.wordpress.co ... game-here/
When you go to a restaurant and order something you want, the chef prepares it and the waiters bring it to you. You order it; however, you don’t make it. Somehow the cooks or the spiritual energy make it, you select it to be put before you. It will not be put before you unless you go into the restaurant and order it in the first place. So you are responsible for it and you pay for it.

Life is the same way, life is like a restaurant. Learn how to order what you want from life like you do in a restaurant and trust that, because you ordered it, it will be put before you. When you go into a restaurant, you don’t worry over every item and wonder whether or not you deserve to have it. Well sometimes you do. Sometimes you say. “Well, I don’t deserve to have that. It costs $15 dollars. I can only have something that costs $7 or less.”

The way you act in restaurants is a wonderful indication of the way you act in life. It is an incredible teaching to understand. When you go into a restaurant, do simply order and say, “This is what I want” and trust that it is going to come to you, or do you worry that they are going to screw it up? As soon as the order is in, do you follow the waiter into the kitchen and say, “Oh, they probably won’t have the right lettuce. They probably won’t sauté those onions just so, and they won’t have the kind of mushrooms I want.” No. You trust it will be presented to you exactly the way you want it and you let it go. When it is presented to you, you say, “Thank you.” If it is not quite right, you ask for what is needed and then you proceed.

Look at the divine nonchalance you have when you order things in a restaurant. That is how you order up life. Get clear on what you want, order it and be done with it. Don’t keep calling up Spirit to see if they got the order or give advice on how to fill it. You ordered it. Trust that it will come.
I keep a little can, heart shaped, with Easter designs complete with bunnies and flowers. This is my "God Can."
I write out on little slips of paper what I want to be/do/have, with a "thank you" for its fulfillment, and just leave them
there. This works too! On the occasions when the request hasn't been fulfilled, I simply trust that it will happen in Divine
timing.

I order it. I trust that it will come :mrgreen:

It strikes me that we could possibly use this kind of approach to manifest the kind of world we wish to live in? I confess I am getting tired
of being bombarded with the latest in Trump's abuses of power.

If aligning to our preferred reality is akin to changing the radio station, as Bashar has said, why don't we do that, collectively :idea: :?: :?: :idea:
No problem, and thank you as well. I'll also have a look at that link, it's always great to hear new perspectives.

As far as world peace goes:

Greg Braden (a scientist who provides proof to back up Neville's work) said this very thing, we can change our world by simply changing the consciousness of the planet.

This experiment was done in the 1980's where they used Neville's techniques to create world peace. They taught a group of individuals to feel as if there was already peace in the world and the results were astonishing: https://youtu.be/_VVDg4_T0qg?t=35m14s

In the video, he also explains why the effects "wore off" and did not last.

But like bashar said, we don't actually change our, we simply shift to a new one.

ViaGateway99
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:12 pm

I will certainly look into it. The reason I am not all that for specific control is because Bashar said that the specific things we want may actually not be what we need and in some cases may be greatly problematic for us but trusting the higher mind knows what we need and just following the current will take us exactly where we want to go. For some reason whenever I have tried to specifically control stuff it usually doesn't end up as good as I thought it would and feels like something was missing. Maybe that's because I left out the higher mind and tried to control it whereas when I let the energy flow things often turn out amazing.

I will have to look into Neville's methods anyway since I haven't heard of him before and if his methods are as successful as you say then that would be very interesting.

Can you post me where to get started with his work?

snape
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by snape » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm

still there is a difference between them and their theories. If you ask bashar how i will get that he will tell you the shortest way follow your excitement,,that could be a visualization because the feeling of the outcome is exciting when visualising, but i believe he would never say that, i dont get it why he doesnt say that its the easiest way to allign with a desire,,maybe he wants to use only 'his own phrase' follow your excitement.

has anyone heard him saying that constant focus and concentration to something does something?
Last edited by snape on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian Eveshi Rammac
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:12 pm


Can you post me where to get started with his work?

Image
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:09 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:12 pm
I will certainly look into it. The reason I am not all that for specific control is because Bashar said that the specific things we want may actually not be what we need and in some cases may be greatly problematic for us but trusting the higher mind knows what we need and just following the current will take us exactly where we want to go. For some reason whenever I have tried to specifically control stuff it usually doesn't end up as good as I thought it would and feels like something was missing. Maybe that's because I left out the higher mind and tried to control it whereas when I let the energy flow things often turn out amazing.

I will have to look into Neville's methods anyway since I haven't heard of him before and if his methods are as successful as you say then that would be very interesting.

Can you post me where to get started with his work?
YouTube would be your best bet as most of his lectures are all uploaded there, here is a youtube channel dedicated to his teachings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozY8y ... kHBhiQ7-1g

Also, bashar said our imagination is how the higher mind communicates with us. You won't know how it's going to happen (that's the higher minds job) but by feeling that it's already happening and remaining in that state (vibration) you're higher mind will guide you as to how to make it a reality. Please see the link below:

https://streamable.com/iopa1

Light Warrior
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Light Warrior » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:17 pm

snape wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm
still there is a difference between them and their theories. If you ask bashar how i will get that he will tell you the shortest way follow your excitement,,that could be a visualization because the feeling of the outcome is exciting when visualising, but i believe he would never say that, i dont get it why he doesnt say that its the easiest way to allign with a desire,,maybe he wants to use only 'his own phrase' follow your excitement.

has anyone heard him saying that constant focus and concentration to something does something?
I've saved a few bashar videos prior to them being deleted off youtube. You can view 1 of them here: https://streamable.com/iopa1

Notice when he says "behave like that version of you that you see in that story behaving" which is equivalent to Neville saying "live FROM the outcome".

Remember constant focus & living from the outcome are 2 completely different things, the constant focus from the perspective of "thinking OF" instead of "thinking FROM" will lead to the opposite result which is LACK.

I will be uploading another video I have, the advice bashar gave this woman is exactly what I did in my story (the one I posted above) and what neville has been saying, live FROM the outcome...

Here is another video from Bashar: This woman was not living from the outcome which is why she wasn't manifesting what she wanted: https://streamable.com/rk361

As you can see from the video, Bashar said "You must BEHAVE like she does, in all the ways she would behave in ANY circumstance that occurred" this woman was NOT doing the things as she would have been doing if the reality was here in the present. She was not living from the END as Neville suggest despite following her highest excitement.

Because this woman was NOT occupying the correct state "living from the end" (despite following her highest excitement) the Opportunites that would have helped her was invisible to her because she was no longer living from the end. She was not acting like her future self in the present in regards to her business.

Like I said, in my story:
So the first thing I did (and continued to do) was ask my self this question "If the reality I wanted was already present, what would I be doing?" I mentally asked myself this throughout the day, every single day and once I thought of something I would simply just do it.
This is what Bashar was telling this women to do.

Post Reply