Bashar on Alien Species

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Bashar on Alien Species

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am

Found this transcript, a guy asking about various alien species, v. interesting.

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bashar% ... elings.txt

B's last sentence seems hopeful:

The Tau Cetians are very friendly and will become one of the best friends your species has ever had.

Wonder if Bashar has ever said more on them...

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Re: Bashar on Alien Species

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am
Found this transcript,
http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bashar% ... %20(.txt)/
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 am

Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am
Found this transcript,
http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bashar% ... %20(.txt)/
Woohoo, thanks! :mrgreen:

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am

Found all this interesting. The way he describes the Tau Cetians is the way I would describe the state of being in my youth. The way he described Orion Greys, made me realize I need to be a lot more sincere in life. Though, my definitions of reality are often completely opposed to that of most people, which means most people think I'm joking. Strange irony. Or perhaps I need to say "A strange sincerity".
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am
Found all this interesting. The way he describes the Tau Cetians is the way I would describe the state of being in my youth. The way he described Orion Greys, made me realize I need to be a lot more sincere in life. Though, my definitions of reality are often completely opposed to that of most people, which means most people think I'm joking. Strange irony. Or perhaps I need to say "A strange sincerity".
What about his description of the Orion Grays spurred that realization?

You strike me as being quite sincere, at least on this board.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

It's no challenge on this board. Everyone has an implicit understanding. Certain times, in certain places I find myself joking about realities that I know exist. This is what I mean. I rather integrate than mock the idea of, let's say faeries or unicorns, ETs, astral projection or mystical revelations. The momentum of ridicule is so great that I simply choose to laugh with them. Mostly strangers at this point, but it can still happen with my friends or family.

All I will say about Orion Greys is that they no longer get any joy from the mask they forgot they put on in the first place.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm
It's no challenge on this board. Everyone has an implicit understanding. Certain times, in certain places I find myself joking about realities that I know exist. This is what I mean. I rather integrate than mock the idea of, let's say faeries or unicorns, ETs, astral projection or mystical revelations. The momentum of ridicule is so great that I simply choose to laugh with them. Mostly strangers at this point, but it can still happen with my friends or family.
I get it. You can't "beat 'em" so to speak--it is very unlikely you could get them to entertain the notion that these things are for real--and so you join 'em.

The Pleiadians via Marciniak do say: "It is important to speak your truth, not to convince anyone else of it. Everyone must make up their own minds."
All I will say about Orion Greys is that they no longer get any joy from the mask they forgot they put on in the first place.
That's cryptic :) I know about the Zeta Grays, but not the Orion variety.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm

I typed a lot and found it boring. Take what I said previously and relate it to the greys. Didn't mean to be mysterious.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:42 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 pm
Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm

I typed a lot and found it boring. Take what I said previously and relate it to the greys. Didn't mean to be mysterious.
It's OK :) Been looking online for info on the Orion greys, haven't turned up much.

matcha

Post by matcha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm
Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

I have also learned to tailor my language to the audience. I once opened up to a therapist about that stuff and soon discovered my psychiatrist increasing my medication for no reason (that he would give me.) So sooner or later I need to find a new psychiatrist.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:07 pm

matcha wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm

I have also learned to tailor my language to the audience. I once opened up to a therapist about that stuff and soon discovered my psychiatrist increasing my medication for no reason (that he would give me.) So sooner or later I need to find a new psychiatrist.
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 pm

matcha wrote:
I would suggest not opening up to psychiatrists that aren't willing to receive it. If I opened that door with my doctor, I would still be on their medications.