7 Signs of Completing 3D

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

7 Signs of Completing 3D

Post by Alice » Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 am

7 Signs of Completing 3D

http://mercedeskirkel.com/7-signs-of-co ... dimension/

1) You stop giving your power away to outside authority. You stop thinking there are others outside yourself who know more about you than you do. You stop consulting others to see what you should do or letting others make decisions for you. You assume your own authority relative to yourself and what’s right or true for you, whether others agree with you or not. And you honor everyone else’s authority to do the same relative to themselves.

You can still learn from others who have more skill or knowledge than you, but you don’t give your power away to them. You can still consider others’ points of view or ask others’ opinion when you’re in the process of coming to clarity. But you’re in charge of you and your decisions.

The exception is if you’re a parent or the caretaker for someone who’s mentally incompetent, because they aren’t capable of being their own authority and need your support. With children, your job is to progressively prepare them to be their own authority in a responsible way, which optimally fulfills itself in the later teenage years.

2) You stop thinking of life as a battle that you have to win in order to survive. You stop seeing death as having “lost the fight.” You stop dealing with situations or problems by overpowering them. You see situations and circumstances as working with you, rather than opposing you. You trust life as supporting you and relate to death in trust, as well.

3) You don’t enjoy winning if others are losing. Cooperation and collaboration with others become more attractive than competing. You look for solutions that support everyone, rather than supporting some at the expense of others. Life becomes about “me and you,” rather than “me versus you.”

4) You stop believing there’s a set of rules for life that applies to everyone, and which proclaim what’s right or wrong, good or bad, or acceptable or not acceptable. Instead, you discern whether the events of life are supporting or not supporting your values and the way you want to live. These discernments are personal. They’re about you and how you want to live, rather than being absolute truths “out there” that everyone is supposed to adhere to.

5) You stop being guided by your thinking and start being guided by your heart and feeling. The brain is like a computer. It’s a marvelous tool for coming up with infinite possibilities, but it’s not good at making choices. That choosing is better handled by our heart and feelings, supported by our thinking.

6) You stop relating to yourself and others as victims. You don’t see life as randomly happening to you and that you’re just at the effect of outside forces. You no longer blame others or your circumstance for what’s happening to you. You see that you always have choice and are operating from choice. Some of your choices may have been made in previous lives or at the soul level prior to incarnating in this life, and you may not consciously remember making those choices. But you consistently come from the place of assuming your own free will and taking responsibility for your circumstances.

7) You stop acting out of duty or should’s or have-to’s. Instead you act out of joy and passion. You discover that life works better when you operate out of joy and passion than out of duty and obligation. Plus it’s a lot more fulfilling and enjoyable. You relate to life as a creative adventure and you have fun doing so!

laptop123

Re: 7 Signs of Completing 3D

Post by laptop123 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:54 am

Wow, that was very interesting. I still have to work on item 5 more.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:55 am

Nice list. I don't entirely agree with the third point. Of course, it's a matter of context, perspective, and so on. For example, winning a race or being a great chess player. When you are up there vibrationally there's no incongruence, you can delight yourself in that winning and at the same time appreciate the others participants in the event, without whom that winning would not be possible in the first place. So yeah, I think it's a nice way of focusing your energy.

Also, the notion of losing it's particular of each individual. Somebody that's aligned will not consider him or herself as a loser, ever. Because you get to the point where you realize that life it's like going up some stairs, some are higher in the stairs, some are at a lower point, we'll all get there. Well, not really, cause there's not "there" to get to, other than an expanded version of yourself.

In the inmortal words of Bashar, it's not this or that, it's this and that.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:36 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:54 am
Wow, that was very interesting. I still have to work on item 5 more.
I think most of us have a bit more work to do with one thing or another on that list ;)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:55 am
Nice list. I don't entirely agree with the third point. Of course, it's a matter of context, perspective, and so on. For example, winning a race or being a great chess player. When you are up there vibrationally there's no incongruence, you can delight yourself in that winning and at the same time appreciate the others participants in the event, without whom that winning would not be possible in the first place. So yeah, I think it's a nice way of focusing your energy.

Also, the notion of losing it's particular of each individual. Somebody that's aligned will not consider him or herself as a loser, ever. Because you get to the point where you realize that life it's like going up some stairs, some are higher in the stairs, some are at a lower point, we'll all get there. Well, not really, cause there's not "there" to get to, other than an expanded version of yourself.

For me, I think it is more about not taking it very seriously anymore. If we win a contest or whatever, we know it doesn't mean we are better than the others. Anyone who is giving it their all is winning in their own reality. Ideally we are "competing" with ourselves. "Am I making progress?" We have to become self-validating. We can't keep looking outside ourselves for that (and I am not saying engaging in contests f.e., means that is what you're doing).

Harrison Ford has never won an Academy Award, though he has been nominated. He was asked once whether it bugged him, and he said he didn't see the value of designations such as "this is better than that." :lol:

But I agree competition can be a fun game. Recently I saw the comedy Bring It On, starring Kirsten Dunst, about a cheerleading competition, which I felt had a good and balanced message about this. Alice gives it four stars :D

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:54 pm

I ended up buying one of this lady's books on amazon. I will give an update perhaps once I have read a couple more pages.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm
ialmostforgot wrote:

For me, I think it is more about not taking it very seriously anymore. If we win a contest or whatever, we know it doesn't mean we are better than the others. Anyone who is giving it their all is winning in their own reality. Ideally we are "competing" with ourselves. "Am I making progress?" We have to become self-validating. We can't keep looking outside ourselves for that (and I am not saying engaging in contests f.e., means that is what you're doing).

Harrison Ford has never won an Academy Award, though he has been nominated. He was asked once whether it bugged him, and he said he didn't see the value of designations such as "this is better than that." :lol:

But I agree competition can be a fun game. Recently I saw the comedy Bring It On, starring Kirsten Dunst, about a cheerleading competition, which I felt had a good and balanced message about this. Alice gives it four stars :D
That's the same way I feel about my art. I know I'm part of a global community, and in a way we compete, in a positive sense, but what really happens is that I'm trying to playfully top myself. At least that is the way I see it. Nothing goes to waste, the work of prominent people, and the work that is not that good, it's all part of the same pot.

I know I've inspired people -they messaged me- and I get inspire every day by people from all around the world.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am

laptop123 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:54 pm
I ended up buying one of this lady's books on amazon. I will give an update perhaps once I have read a couple more pages.
:o Yes, please do!

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:08 am

ialmostforgot wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:47 pm
Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm
ialmostforgot wrote:

That's the same way I feel about my art. I know I'm part of a global community, and in a way we compete, in a positive sense, but what really happens is that I'm trying to playfully top myself. At least that is the way I see it. Nothing goes to waste, the work of prominent people, and the work that is not that good, it's all part of the same pot.

I know I've inspired people -they messaged me- and I get inspire every day by people from all around the world.
Right, I do art also, am active in an artists' group online, and have a gallery at Deviant Art. Agree nothing goes to waste. It's all good!
Yeah, inspiring and being inspired--that's the best. Today someone encouraged me to think more about making greeting cards of my art and said she would be the first to buy them :mrgreen:

What global community are you a part of?

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:44 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:56 pm
I'm at Deviantart too: https://elminino.deviantart.com/gallery/
Cool stuff, thanks!
Mine:
https://superinfinite.deviantart.com/gallery/

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:58 am

I have read a few pages by now from her book (Mary Magdalene beckons: Join the river of love). I skip to the sections that are channeled from Mary Magdalene.

I found this particular part very interesting - and I tried it. At first I thought this is just the same stuff that I have already tried a million times. I replaced 'God' with 'all that is' since most of us believed 'God' was a being in the past (in my mind I knew that meant spirit guides, guardians and my spirits from CreepyHollows). After doing this I quickly felt very well! I went form inner emptiness and some sadness, to feeling good and lots of love.

Give this a try with any bad emotions you feel!

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Interesting. I like what Seth said about it, that the raison d'être of pain is to learn how to get rid of it. I think Bashar has said something along those lines too.

" I do want to mention, however, that pain and suffering are
also obviously vital, living sensations — and therefore are a part of
the body's repertoire of possible feelings and sensual experience.
They are also a sign, therefore, of life's vitality, and are in themselves
often responsible for a return to health when they act as learning
communications.
(Long pause.) Pain, therefore, by being unpleasant, stimulates
the individual to rid himself or herself of it, and thereby often promotes
a return to the state of health. "

(From "The way toward health")

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Thanks guys, great quotes.

Yes, the way out is the way through. One reason I dislike antidepressants. There is nothing wrong with being
depressed. It is part of the human condition.

When I get down, I remind myself "it's just a mood", "this too shall pass." And do Ho'oponopono, which is one way of asking
God to help, as expressed in the Mary Magdalene channeling.

I do very little "venting" to others these days. I work things out within mySelf.

Talk therapy, including with professionals, can be counterproductive if it is all about rehashing your "stuff" which only keeps it active in your vibration.

One of my favorite songs of all time contains a very powerful line: "I would rather feel the pain than none at all."

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:58 am
I have read a few pages by now from her book (Mary Magdalene beckons: Join the river of love). I skip to the sections that are channeled from Mary Magdalene.
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:39 pm

laptop123 wrote:
I read 2 pages today about a section titled 'opening the heart' and it really hit the spot. I will keep re-reading those two pages in future! It seems to be exactly what i needed. I suppose I have had a giant heart wall.

I have easily spent 2 hours already spread out through the day doing the simple meditation because it feels good :)

Whats interesting is that thus far 2 different techniques in this book just worked for me - but I thought I had done similar things in the past with no success.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:44 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:39 pm
I read 2 pages today about a section titled 'opening the heart' and it really hit the spot. I will keep re-reading those two pages in future! It seems to be exactly what i needed. I suppose I have had a giant heart wall.

I have easily spent 2 hours already spread out through the day doing the simple meditation because it feels good :)
Terrific :D
Whats interesting is that thus far 2 different techniques in this book just worked for me - but I thought I had done similar things in the past with no success.
When the student is ready... :?:

Don't want to sound demanding, but if you care to share those other pages, that would be cool. But it does sound like the book is worth purchasing!

Still exploring her site, was just reading this on trusting the self.
http://mercedeskirkel.com/mary-magdalen ... -yourself/

excerpt:

In the third dimension, you have been trained that others know more than you, that you have to get your guidance from some authority outside yourself. Truly, you can be helped by others, and there are others who have helped.

But in the fourth dimension you realize that you are always your own authority, your own channel, your own vessel of God. This is your ultimate, true authority. From that place you can receive help, you can receive instruction, but it does not take you away from this self connection. It supports the self connection. If it is not supporting your self connection then it is probably not in your best interest. Many of you are in a transition of learning to trust yourself. But you have everything you need.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:10 am

Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 pm
laptop123 wrote:
We don’t know. We create.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:39 am

OgBashar wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:10 am
Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 pm
laptop123 wrote:
We don’t know. We create.
We are clueless...

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 am

Not clueless, we’re Creators. We create.

We can, and often do create carelessly.