Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Rokazulu

Re: Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm
Those who choose to align with the negative and decide that they have a right to take what they want without consent are simply out of alignment with the positive cooperative path.
That is a matter of perspective. For the other side would and have called that very statement coercion. They would say that the government is not serving humanity and copyright law is of no need.

Technology is the stepping stone that is creating the opportunity to realize we don't need money to function.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm
Look, someone just said to me "It doesn't work like that".
I would say, that's a belief.
(not talking about any of the posts before me, because no one said that in any of the posts).

Are we creating our own reality or not? One side doesn't have to be upset with the other. Again, I am supremely neutral on this. I see both sides here. I'm just saying it is coming to a head now with this blockchain technology. Decisions will be made.
Thank you for starting this thread Rokazulu. Blockchain technology may be an idea whose time has come, per your statement:
Technology is the stepping stone that is creating the opportunity to realize we don't need money to function.

Of course, if someone believes it is out of alignment with their path, then they should not use it.
Conversely, if someone feels it is in alignment with their path and beliefs, and that it is serving them in good ways, then I say go for it.

Rokazulu, what do you think is the concept from Bashar's teachings that is most applicable here?
I'm thinking, that nothing has a built-in meaning...

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 pm
OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm
Those who choose to align with the negative and decide that they have a right to take what they want without consent are simply out of alignment with the positive cooperative path.
That is a matter of perspective. For the other side would and have called that very statement coercion. They would say that the government is not serving humanity and copyright law is of no need.
And they would be correct, if they have the ability to govern themselves and not steal from others and provide value in kind when they are asked.
Which path will lead to the greys? I believe it is the path of the individual who prefers not to integrate with the other side and thus unconsciously or consciously restricts, limits, and coerces them. This is just my belief however. Technology is the stepping stone that is creating the opportunity to realize we don't need money to function.
We are not at the point of integration. We are at the point of polarization. The point of integration is when the Greys in order to save something of themselves, with our consent, begin the hybridization program and for our payment we get to choose a more positive direction and don’t have to suffer their fate by going down their negative path. They serve as an example. And later, according to Bashars latest video the Greys themselves(or what has become of them) will be later be integrated into the Annuhet as payment in kind for there service.

That is how technology is supposed to function in the positive manner however the Greys used technology to limit themselves.

It’s a matter of what you prefer to experience. Limitation or freedom, and freedom does not include taking what you want without consent, or by coercion for that is a limiting concept. You can be as neutral as you want but the Cooperative exchange of value in all interaction is the positive path and in the end the only sustainable one.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 pm
Cooperative exchange of value in all interaction is the positive path and in the end the only sustainable one.
I can see that.
Alice wrote:Of course, if someone believes it is out of alignment with their path, then they should not use it.
Conversely, if someone feels it is in alignment with their path and beliefs, and that it is serving them in good ways, then I say go for it.
All I'm pointing out.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 pm

It is not if you use it that is important. It is how you use it.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 am

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 pm
It is not if you use it that is important. It is how you use it.
What do you mean?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am

Blockchain technology, like any other technology is just a tool or a ‘permission slip’. It can be used in either a positive, neutral or negative manner depending on your preference.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 am

OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am
Blockchain technology, like any other technology is just a tool or a ‘permission slip’. It can be used in either a positive, neutral or negative manner depending on your preference.
And we assign the meaning/judgement. All situations are neutral. Nothing has a built-in meaning.

Nothing!

:D

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 am

I haven't looked much into it except the first page which reminds me of another streaming service that has been deleting channels based on their preferenc. Generally these streaming websites end up getting over run by attention seekers and good channels get buried underneath.

but as an individual you can choose to use it in positive, negative or neutral way, which you will as you only get attracted to things that are attracted to you.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 am
I haven't looked much into it except the first page which reminds me of another streaming service that has been deleting channels based on their preference.
More democratic than that. There is no admin (or anyone) that can take down anything that is put up, but instead people vote up what they want to see more of.

Democracy is just an answer to that particular streaming site you mention. It is no solution.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Alice wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 am
OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am
And we assign the meaning/judgement. All situations are neutral. Nothing has a built-in meaning.

Nothing!

:D
That’s true. The intent with which you use it determines the effect. If you use it with negative intent you get negative results back. And vice versa. What you put out is what you get back. If you steal you will be stolen from so prepare yourself, if you don’t believe it’s possible to steal then be prepared for those consequences as well. We have not completed the ascension yet, there are still a lot of predators out there, it’s best not to be one of them or contribute to them in my opinion. That’s all I’ve been saying. I have not once said that this technology is negative, if you believe otherwise then show me where. Are you trying to saying something different?

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 pm

I see many people using crypto (in my perception) disintegratively. Only because they feel it will disrupt the current economic structure (fiat/central banking). Or by using it in various ways to exploit others.

Though many are not focused on that part and are merely in it for innovation and the abundance it will create for those in need. It is currently being adopted in Venezuela to feed the hungry. (Inflation has gone up 1000% in the last year or so for the Bolivar).

https://themerkle.com/what-is-eatbch/

To connect it with this particular post. People are monetizing their videos on this site for the content they create with no censorship.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 pm
I see many people using crypto in (my perception) in a negative way. Only because they feel it will disrupt the current structure. Or by using it in various ways to exploit others.

Though many are not focused on that part and are merely in it for innovation and the abundance it will create for those in need. It is currently being adopted in Venezuela to feed the hungry. (Inflation has gone up 1000% in the last year or so for the Bolivar).

https://themerkle.com/what-is-eatbch/
Absolutely! I believe it will enable vast economic expansion throughout the world. But not for those who use it to try to steal from or control others. They are going down a different path I for one will not enable them.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 1:03 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

But not for those who use it to try to steal from or control others.
They are going down a different path I for one will not enable them.
Ah, well they may both converge and integrate at a certain point, don't you think?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:03 pm
OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

But not for those who use it to try to steal from or control others.
They are going down a different path I for one will not enable them.
Ah, well they may both converge and integrate at a certain point, don't you think?
What do you mean?

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 1:09 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 pm

What do you mean?
Both sides will begin to realize synchronicity and drop the idea of money.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:09 pm
OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 pm

What do you mean?
Both sides will begin to realize synchronicity and drop the idea of money.
Yes and no. Some will and some won’t. Now is the time to make the choice. Which path do you prefer.

There are many among us that at the core of there being still desire to experience limitation although they don’t see it as limitation, they see it as power and control. They are wrong. The negative path has an end. The positive path does not. They will eventually have to reverse course and take positive action when the reach the end of there road, at which point they are integrated as positively oriented beings. But this may take a long time from our current perspective.

Understand I am not placing a negative judgement on the negative path. In fact, I consider them to be far braver than I am. From a larger perspective they provide a great service to us by showing us just how bad things can get which then allows us to discover just how much better we can be.

Personally, I have experienced enough negativity for a while and there are plenty stepping up to the plate to take the negative path. To them I say thank you but no thank you.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Alright, well said.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Lol, what did you think I have been saying? Did you think that I was placing a value judgment on things? If you did you’d be correct but only within a limited context. We must live within a limited context to have any experience at all. I suggest not to judge making judgments so much, it’s ok and how we create the reality we prefer to experience. :)

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 pm
Lol, what did you think I have been saying? Did you think that I was placing a value judgment on things? I suggest not to judge making judgments so much, it’s ok and how we create the reality we prefer to experience.
I get out of the pool for a single moment to dry off and someone starts splashing me!

I don't make any judgements so I fully trust that you are doing and have always done and will always do the same. And I won't buy into any belief system that says otherwise.