Bashar on knowing when you've changed

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

JerseyJoe

Bashar on knowing when you've changed

Post by JerseyJoe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 pm

I just joined the Bashar forum and look forward to browsing through the messages!

Some time ago---about a year ago, maybe---I saw on YouTube a Bashar video on how to know when you've changed in a positive direction with regard to reality creation. I found the video helpful and want to watch it again, but I cannot find it. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

The gist is that lag time is involved in any creation; what I experience today may be the result of what I put out a few days or weeks before. Any unpleasant experience or seeming failure may illicit disappointment or not. If the unwanted circumstance or result seems to be not a big deal (i.e., no disappointment or hurt), then I will know I've changed since I put out the energy that attracted it and I'm on the road to creating what I want.

Does anyone know where that video is? I started looking at things differently after seeing it.

Thank you!

Joe

ialmostforgot

Re: Bashar on knowing when you've changed

Post by ialmostforgot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:18 pm

I don't know about the video, but you are correct, he said several times that the factor to consider is how you react to the same circumstances, not so much if the circumstances have rapidly change -they will often do- or not because there's a buffer of time in the creation of the personal reality.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 am

ialmostforgot wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:18 pm
I don't know about the video, but you are correct, he said several times that the factor to consider is how you react to the same circumstances, not so much if the circumstances have rapidly change -they will often do- or not because there's a buffer of time in the creation of the personal reality.
Yup! So, "almostforgot," your memory is fine there :D

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Alice wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 am
ialmostforgot wrote:
:lol: I think I remember it because it's one of those things he has repeated quite a few times. In the second hour of A Third Reality, for example.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:55 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:41 pm
Alice wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 am
ialmostforgot wrote:
:lol: I think I remember it because it's one of those things he has repeated quite a few times. In the second hour of A Third Reality, for example.
It's in this video, too.

Quote taken from comments, pruned to comply with forum 100 word limit:
But… here's the polarized aspect: when you start acting on your joy, DON'T ASSUME WITH EXPECTATION YOU MUST SEE THINGS OUTSIDE OF YOU CHANGE...The difference that let's you know there's a difference is that you RESPOND DIFFERENTLY to it than you did before. Not that it looks different, it's that you act differently toward it than you did before. THAT IS WHAT ACTUALLY LETS YOU KNOW YOUR REALITY HAS CHANGED. Because no matter what it now looks like, you're now only getting a positive effect out of it...Even if it looks the same as it did a moment ago.