Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

greywolfe

Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

Post by greywolfe » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:58 pm

I have no doubt that Bashar is perfectly correct in stating that we can have any reality we so desire. He says "It's your call". But I wish his explanations were a little more expanded. I've tried to draw up many flow charts of how wanting something can bring it about . And I can see that to WANT something must develop into a BELIEF that it can happen. And then that belief must strengthen into an EXPECTATION of that reality shift. But there are so many factors involved - such as WANTS that your sub-conscious may require and WANTS that your higher- self or super-conscious may desire. Bashar often refers to us as YOU. i.e YOU can do this or YOU can do that. Is this reference to YOU speaking of your super-conscious component or just your conscious self. Most say that your conscious mind and super-conscious mind are one and the same and that there is only one YOU in the equation. But most conscious minds on this planet are not able to communicate with the higher -self and so to say that YOU have a choice and that "IT'S YOUR CALL" - seems a little hard to come to grips with. Similarly choices made by YOU prior to birth and life in the physical world - do not seem like choices YOU ( your conscious mind would take) ?
I have noticed that manifestation abilities follow the format below (at least in my experience)

TO WANT SOMETHING AND TO VISUALIZE IT = DO NOT GET IT
TO WANT SOMETHING AND NOT VISUALIZE IT = YOU WILL GET IT

TO NOT WANT SOMETHING AND TO VISUALIZE IT = DO NOT GET IT
TO NOT WANT SOMETHING AND NOT VISUALIZE IT = YOU WILL GET IT

comments / assistance please

Alice

Re: Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

Post by Alice » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:48 pm

In my experience, visualizing or "feeling into" what is desired, can work well. Yes, there are cases where the thing desired is
not appropriate or helpful to the person. Then it may not work. This does not contradict what
Bashar says, that we can have any reality we desire. On a soul or higher self level, it is not desired, or manifestation is delayed
because we need to have certain experiences along the way. Bashar talks about trusting our timing:
Do not buy into the belief that
"I do not get what I want."

Instead, remind yourself:
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then my Higher
Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that
when I do get what I want, I'll be able to enjoy it even more. I'll be
able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis."
I'd say trust is the basis of all this. Just relax into yourself and trust that it is all working to your benefit regardless of
how it may seem at the moment.

Billy

Post by Billy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:40 am

Hello greywolfe and welcome to the forum - hope to see you stick around for some conversation and debate - there are some really intelligent people on here with unique perspectives. I don't really use visualisation myself per se for two reasons: 1. I didn't find it worked well for me and 2. I'm a very sexual person who has visualized many, many different facets of my sexuality in great, vivid detail and with incredible creative energy over the years without the same materialisation in physical reality. I know why this is - those desires which run somewhat counter to various cultural expectations tied in with my own beliefs mean those things stay right there in my imagination when I open my eyes. So for me there is more work to this than just visualising - much more.

The 2 most successful techniques I've played with are 'pretending' and altering my consciousness in any way possible (by pretending, use of drugs, fasting, meditation etc). Some of these involve loosening my ego, some involve direct change of beliefs but one thing they all have in common is they allow me to see things from a different angle to the safe mainstay I've become comfortable with. For me, this is my road to expansion and dare I say it 'enlightenment' for want of a better word. There really is nothing quite like having the rug pulled from under you to make you sit up and realise in the beginning, that despite a steadfast framework of beliefs, I was completely wrong (!), and later after many of these experiences, that there really is no right, no wrong and probably no truth - only the truths you are buying into, which seems to be the only truth in itself.

Regards pretending, many a new age guru or motivational speaker etc will tell you to break things down into smaller goals. I find this to be particularly effective with pretending - instead of imagining and pretending like you have something in your reality which you quite clearly don't, and which will cause your ego mind to constantly remind you of this, break it down to the smallest most comfortable step. Also, it's usually effective to 'short circuit' the situation and just feel the feeling instead of finding any particular observable reason to when it becomes difficult. But the main thing is to respond differently to the same old stimulus in your environment to 'prove' the vibrational change.

Regards your soul and it's plans for you, you must ask yourself whether the things you want are really what you want or if they're coming from a fear (usually ego) perspective, cultural expectations or anything else which isn't congruent with your true self. This for me is where loosening the ego some can help. We all know of people, for example, who have all the money and none of the happiness so it's important to seek clarity in whichever way suits you to follow 'your' real passions and not anybody else's ideas.

As I understand him, Bashar talks of all these things in his own way. Can I ask why you are asking these questions tho? Don't confuse wanting to understand how it all works as a curious explorer with needing an excuse slip to buy into this stuff. In my experience, I never get there - as in both science and spirituality, there's always something else just round the corner - you never quite get to the bottom of anything which is what makes this such a magnificent place to experience! So some level of faith and an open mind is needed to watch the magic unfold.

greywolfe

Post by greywolfe » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Thanks Billy & Alice - I really only WANT one thing and to be able to manifest this desire has become my sole ambition. My goal is to become Physically Immortal so that I never age - never get sick & never die. I understand that my higher -self is already immortal but my consciousness is locked in my current physical existence and it is natural for me to wish to stay with the people and places I've come to love. An immortal physical future is also a very exciting status as learning and experiences become infinite. Why mortal humans have to learn experiences amidst the horrors associated with limited life spans is beyond me - particularly as things learned are soon forgotten as they slip into the past. Is our world a school in which we are pupils preparing for higher levels of being. Why can't we learn this stuff as immortals (on the other side) in a classroom - and avoid the fears & pain always present for any mortal. Some say that we have chosen this world to fit in with the lessons we feel we should learn. They say that we should follow our natural instincts and drives as they area a true reflection of our higher-self's purpose for this life. Ever since I was 7 years old I have had this desire to be free of ageing, illness and death. Is my lifelong obsession with physical immortality really a goal to achieve set by my higher-self prior to my birth or am I just another pitiful human running scared ??

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 pm

greywolfe wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm
Thanks Billy & Alice - I really only WANT one thing and to be able to manifest this desire has become my sole ambition. My goal is to become Physically Immortal so that I never age - never get sick & never die. I understand that my higher -self is already immortal but my consciousness is locked in my current physical existence and it is natural for me to wish to stay with the people and places I've come to love. An immortal physical future is also a very exciting status as learning and experiences become infinite. Why mortal humans have to learn experiences amidst the horrors associated with limited life spans is beyond me - particularly as things learned are soon forgotten as they slip into the past. Is our world a school in which we are pupils preparing for higher levels of being. Why can't we learn this stuff as immortals (on the other side) in a classroom - and avoid the fears & pain always present for any mortal. Some say that we have chosen this world to fit in with the lessons we feel we should learn. They say that we should follow our natural instincts and drives as they area a true reflection of our higher-self's purpose for this life. Ever since I was 7 years old I have had this desire to be free of ageing, illness and death. Is my lifelong obsession with physical immortality really a goal to achieve set by my higher-self prior to my birth or am I just another pitiful human running scared ??
Well "God" said in CWG, that he created our bodies to live forever. We are the ones that came up with aging and death. He does say we need to take better care of ourselves. Said that if we smoke cigs, f.e., "You don't care what you are doing to your body." Also advised against alcohol.

As it happens, you asked the right person about this, as I have kept a blog on "youthing," although I haven't posted there in some time. Maybe I have
said all that needs saying. Check it out!
http://youthing-jen.blogspot.com/

I am especially intrigued by this channeled exchange:
Aging past full physical maturity is actually optional

An excerpt from a session with a wise spirit, Elias, channeled by Mary Ennis.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 (Private/Phone Session)

Participants: Mary (Michael) and Galen (Naoko)

AGE AND AGING

GALEN: Um… regarding age and aging, some people claim or believe that under laboratory conditions the cells of a human adult body degrade after they divide enough times. That, like they say the cell quality deteriorates and eventually the body loses its youth and regenerative properties and dies because the cell quality degrades after multiple divisions and essentially turns into mush after a while. Is that true?

ELIAS: No. I would express that this is what individuals are observing in an unnatural state and in that, it is not actually an observation in its natural state. Therefore the state of being is altered in itself, and I would express no, that is not correct.

GALEN: So I'm guessing when the cells are actually connected to a human body and part of a living human organism that the... If the subjective awareness and your objective beliefs were not instructing your cells to deteriorate and you weren't instructing your body to get older and age and deteriorate that it wouldn't?

ELIAS: Correct. It would to an extent in a natural progression of growth which is a part of the design of the development of your species and of all species. That there is a growth process and in that in your physical reality to an extent, yes there would be an aspect of growth, but in relation to the discontinuation of regeneration, no.

GALEN: So if I genuinely do not believe that I would age at all, would my body be capable of remaining functioning and appearing youthful even at say two hundred or two hundred and fifty years of age? Or would that require the additional belief that my cells would regenerate perfectly?

ELIAS: It is not a matter of a belief that your cells will regenerate perfectly, but a recognition that that is a natural action. The regeneration is a natural action. And in response to your question, yes - that if that were your GENUINE perception, yes, even at an age of two hundred you would present yourself in a youthful manner.

GALEN: And I have one last question. How old can the human body get, chronologically if it's new every seven years, before it starts to intrinsically deteriorate outside of the influence of any of the individual's beliefs concerning aging? Or does it do that at all?

ELIAS: I would express that the body consciousness could actually continue indefinitely.

GALEN: Wow!

ELIAS: That there is no actual age limit or in your terms expiration date. Ha, ha, ha.

GALEN: So there's no inherent built in mechanism in the body that makes it intrinsically age or deteriorate after a certain point [after the natural growth process reaches full physical maturity, which finishes at about 29-30 years of age]?

ELIAS: No.

GALEN: Huh. That is quite interesting. Thank you so much.

greywolfe

Post by greywolfe » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 pm

It's comforting to read that Physical immortality was the default. I was concerned that we might all be at the mercy of our super-conscious ( eternal) component who could ( if we screw up or get boring) - pull the plug and rub us out in favor of a re-birth into a new body and another shot.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:11 pm

I have no doubt that Bashar is perfectly correct in stating that we can have any reality we so desire. He says "It's your call". But I wish his explanations were a little more expanded. I've tried to draw up many flow charts of how wanting something can bring it about . And I can see that to WANT something must develop into a BELIEF that it can happen.

Bashar has done a holotope using the word "Want" and to "Want" something is a statement of not having that something ever. You create seperation of "want" becauase the state of "wanting" something is a statement of not having something. the reason why Bashar has the idea of ' no expectations of a pictular outsome' is that is allows the 'multidimensional vibration pathways to be created' that allow a preferred reality to be shifted to.

Bashar in the Session "Dare To Dream" explained that "Visualization is used to "Pump up the body and its intelligence" to energize a paticular outcome visually....then remove all expectations in order to create a 'void' a area of which manifestation can be filled with energy from the higher mind, thus completing the circuit. Bashar gave a permission slip, a method of creating the pathways of your passion.

You get a physical piece of paper, create a image that contains the feeling and representation of your passion and preferred reality. After you complete the picture, you burn the picture. You can create a ceremony. those atoms that were the paper infused with your energy state, are transformed vibrationally to a higher energy state of vibration through the burning process. those atoms are phyically dispursed throughout your phyicaly reality, creating vibrational pathways from your preferred reality back to you. this is physic he called 'vibrational energy physics" you need to be passionate about the passion in your life, this completes the cirucuit that enables you to go to the place that is appropriate for you.

the energy states from the higher mind, goes through the heart to the physical mind then to your eyes. you cannot see first then use the physical mind to the heart to the higher self. its feeling though the heart to the physical mind, then it manifests for your eyes to see.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Alice wrote:Well "God" said in CWG, that he created our bodies to live forever. We are the ones that came up with aging and death. He does say we need to take better care of ourselves. Said that if we smoke cigs, f.e., "You don't care what you are doing to your body." Also advised against alcohol.

As it happens, you asked the right person about this, as I have kept a blog on "youthing," although I haven't posted there in some time. Maybe I have
said all that needs saying. Check it out!
http://youthing-jen.blogspot.com/
Here is my facebook posting of my experiments of age regression, its a offshoot of the tech info from Bashar Teaching. I suspect it uses Vibrational Energy State (higher energy states) from the THZ vibrated water and alters yoru DNA to it idealized state. I dont 'know this yet' as proper experiments needed to be conducted. I do know that this invention does anti=aging through vibrations and turns back my DNA from 52 years old to 26 years old with the TeloMere's Testing.

I am not using this forum to sell this invention, I am merely bringing this info up because of the anti aging mentioned, also its a ZPE powered crystal device that develops the TeraHertz energy states and vibrations. Which Bashar has predicted will be invented. Its been for 3 years of making these devices.

https://www.facebook.com/lasvegas.inventor

Bashar has also said in a private session, that the current device will not help all persons, because thier energy vibrations will not match the energies in the device. only those that have the energy states of vibration will match and use the energy vibration of the water.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:54 pm

TheInventor, as you can see, I edited your post to make it clear that you were quoting me. If I had not done that, people would have thought my words were yours. Please try to be more aware of this issue. Thanks.

The Inventor wrote:Bashar has done a holotope using the word "Want" and to "Want" something is a statement of not having that something ever. You create seperation of "want" becauase the state of "wanting" something is a statement of not having something. the reason why Bashar has the idea of ' no expectations of a pictular outsome' is that is allows the 'multidimensional vibration pathways to be created' that allow a preferred reality to be shifted to.
Yet Bashar also says:
When you want to do something and it is not immediately available,
TRUST YOUR TIMING.

Do not buy into the belief that
"I do not get what I want."

Instead, remind yourself:
"I always get what I want."
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then my Higher
Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that
when I do get what I want, I'll be able to enjoy it even more. I'll be
able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis."

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 am

Part A

"MANIFESTING"
If you want something to manifest you must be the vessel through which it can manifest, otherwise there
is nowhere where it can manifest. If you are not being that vessel, how can it manifest? You have to be
that state in order for the reality to manifest. Again remember, life doesn’t happen to you, it happens
through you. If you’re not vibrating like the gate it can’t come through the gate; it cannot manifest, it
cannot crystallize, it cannot solidify. You can be the idea of a cup all you want, it won’t hold water! You
have to be

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 am

Part B

the cup, physically, to hold the physical water.
Most of you rely only on the concept of the imagination to be the "manifester," instead of understanding
that physical action is the expression of the imagination. When you don’t make a separation between
physicality and spirit there is no separation between belief and action. Your imagination becomes real
only as you are the manifestation of your imagination through the action. If it really were real to you,
nothing would stop you from acting it out. You would become one and the same with your imagination,
and there would be no thought

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 am

Part C

of there being a difference between you and your imagination. As long as
you keep saying you have an imagination, you are not being your imagination, and that’s the difference.
You are creative thought. You are physical reality, you’re not in it, it is you. Be the reality according to
the highest degree of the vibration of excitement that you are. You can imagine many things, but they
are in "potentiality" in your particular dimension, except for the one that is representative of your
particular conduit of excitement ... that one can physiologically manifest if you act upon it.

Per Bashar

-----------------------------------

Your gonna need to put all the parts together in 100 words or less.. 100 max words per post. direct quotes from bashar.

what is not done and will not work (well not work well is self manipulation to manifest) its a poor means of creating a void to manifest something in.

A state 8f "Want" is a state of non action, a state of seperation exists of who you are in that state of "Want" ; Because if you have it; there would be no state of "Wanting It" at all.

Billy

Post by Billy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:48 am

TheInventor what do you mean by 'self manipulation to manifest' ?
The quotes are excellent by the way - thank you

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 am

Then there's this, also per Bashar.

MANIFESTATION - 7 STEPS

1. Vision - intense
2. Excitement, Desire - intense
3. Belief that it's possible, you are capable of it, deserve it
4. Acceptance of yourself and of new belief
5, Intention, conscious choice/command
6. ACTION - Act like you are already there now. Grounding all steps in actions/body language.
7. ALLOWANCE - let it go - power of paradox, no expectations

greywolfe

Post by greywolfe » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 am

The inventor said that to WANT something is to accept that you don't have it and therefore WANT in itself is counter productive (I've added this to my important points list) -thanks
Alice pointed out in the Gallen/ Elias interview that there was no age limit to a physical humans life span but were we not sentenced by (God(s)/whoever) as a race (en-masse) to live only 3 score years and 10 ??
The Inventor also pointed out that most rely upon imagination to manifest realities instead of using their physical tools to bring about the desired change. "Physical action is the expression of the imagination" - There is something profoundly accurate in this view and I'm still trying to digest it.
Billy's advice "just feel the feeling instead of finding any particular observable reason to when it becomes difficult. " - are words I've also added to my important points list- thanks "

Bashar makes it all sound so easy - Without wishing to be disrespectful - is it possible that he is unaware or perhaps forgotten how terrifying it is to be mortal. I know this hell is of our own doing but we surely do need immediate and do-able guidance to get us out of the hole we've dug ourselves into. I can see there are many advanced students of reality on this forum and yet most (despite years of effort) are still floundering on the rocks.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 pm

greywolfe wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 am
The inventor said that to WANT something is to accept that you don't have it and therefore WANT in itself is counter productive (I've added this to my important points list) -thanks
Alice pointed out in the Gallen/ Elias interview that there was no age limit to a physical humans life span but were we not sentenced by (God(s)/whoever) as a race (en-masse) to live only 3 score years and 10 ??
The Inventor also pointed out that most rely upon imagination to manifest realities instead of using their physical tools to bring about the desired change. "Physical action is the expression of the imagination" - There is something profoundly accurate in this view and I'm still trying to digest it.
Billy's advice "just feel the feeling instead of finding any particular observable reason to when it becomes difficult. " - are words I've also added to my important points list- thanks "
Looks like you are taking in many important points..now to integrate....

Bashar makes it all sound so easy - Without wishing to be disrespectful - is it possible that he is unaware or perhaps forgotten how terrifying it is to be mortal. I know this hell is of our own doing but we surely do need immediate and do-able guidance to get us out of the hole we've dug ourselves into. I can see there are many advanced students of reality on this forum and yet most (despite years of effort) are still floundering on the rocks.
"This hell is of our own doing"--"the hole we've dug ourselves into"--have you considered that is just one point of view, one possible belief? Have you considered what B says re all situations being essentially neutral, and it is our interpretations of them that make them seem so solid and immutable, when in actuality they can change instantly with a change in perception?

B has said we are "Masters of Limitation," that this has been like the ultimate course in limitation, but that we are now ready to leave that behind and zoom into our creatorship, that we will go even faster due to the previous restrictions--the "rubber band effect."

What gives you the idea that most here are "still floundering"? That too is an interpretation, a belief...

"We need able and immediate guidance"--exactly what did you have in mind? What do you think Bashar has been doing, working with us for all these years? Here we've given you all this input and support and you can only bitch about all that is lacking in the teachings, and in us??

Enjoy your pity party if that is really what you want! Will you have some cheese with that whine?

greywolfe

Post by greywolfe » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm

It's not in me to bitch and criticize - I am very grateful of everyone's help and Bashar is my hero

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm

greywolfe wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm
It's not in me to bitch and criticize - I am very grateful of everyone's help and Bashar is my hero
So where does the "still floundering" comment come from?

The complaint that we need guidance, when that is exactly what Bashar gives us, in spades?

Bashar makes it all sound so easy because it can be easy if we choose. If we are still playing the limitation game, then we are still choosing difficulty.
So, what do you choose?

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:42 am

Billy wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:48 am
TheInventor what do you mean by 'self manipulation to manifest' ?
The quotes are excellent by the way - thank you
its about saying one thing, and doing something else. its about the fact that what you say ((may not include what you believe in(and what you do ususally contains the thing you believe in))

there is a saying, people say one thing, and do something else.

Bashar says alot of time 'you can complicate things all you want' its your choice.

the human need to 'complicate things' is adding processess and rituals that you go through that gives you a enablement to get to what you want. The step to knowing GOD is actually 'one step' from not knowing to knowing. yet a person can create a lifetimes of additional steps they believe are necessary to know GOD until they actually Know GOD.

When a person adds steps and adds delays inbetween the transitation from Not Having to Having, or Not Knowing to Knowing, can be based on a single belier that 'delays' the transistion process, to numerous added steps and delays to make it nearly or impossible to have.

A Person can also create situations and beliefs that actually do two things, delay the process from happening and thier actions byproducts accdentically bring the thing into being and thier reality and experience.

Bashar has said numberous times, we give you information about new technology, and most of you do nothing about it.

The least common thing I have read on these threads is this 'I didn't know that, thanks."

Or the Human trait of saying "I think this is wrong' asking for the correct answer, and when that correct answer is given, argue against you that you are wrong too....When all along they keep saying, I dont know, and yet really believing I dont know, and you dont know either, and I wil argue what you tell me, because that it doens't ring true to me.

Just a Few Rants....

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 am

Alice wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 am
Then there's this, also per Bashar.

MANIFESTATION - 7 STEPS

1. Vision - intense
2. Excitement, Desire - intense
3. Belief that it's possible, you are capable of it, deserve it
4. Acceptance of yourself and of new belief
5, Intention, conscious choice/command
6. ACTION - Act like you are already there now. Grounding all steps in actions/body language.
7. ALLOWANCE - let it go - power of paradox, no expectations
Interesting, i did a word searh in the PDF "Bashar Reading Material" which is a collection of transcripted channellings into text. its all the earlier sessions mostly, and came across one session of manifestation, didn't include those steips listed. I have not seen transcripts of nothing recent in the last 5 years or so. Seen holotopes and recent channelling about permission slips and manifestations. however the effort to do transcripts is not worth the time for me.