Teachings of Elan

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

tedmann12

Re: Teachings of Elan

Post by tedmann12 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 pm
I have recently ended listening to the fantastic sessions shared here by Elan. As has been said, they are very similar, but I feel Elan is a little bit softer, or more easy-going. Sometimes Bashar comes across to me as a bit agressive, or too much straight-forward, specially when I started listening to him. This may have to do with the blending that is Darryl-Bashar, I don't know. Even in the Elan tapes in some instances he says he's "broadcasting" in a blended fashion with Bashar.

Anyway, I like them both. I even like one I found on youtube named Kayel, funny fellow too. I'll take my learning where i can get it.
I have been listening to these Elan sessions as well, and I agree they are similar, but Elan is definitely more gentle. At times I prefer him, sometimes Bashar can come across as slightly condescending. I think Bashar is amazing and has been life changing for me, but I feel like Elan would be easier for me to ask questions to.

Praxis.wav

Post by Praxis.wav » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:44 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:54 pm
Thanks again, Alice, for letting us know that these audios are available to us. I notice that Elan places much emphasis on Action.

Worth discussing..... Bashar doesn't emphasize action as much....

OPM
Other than acting on our highest excitement!
Alice wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 am
openmindedskeptic wrote:
Thanks again, Alice, for letting us know that these audios are available to us.
Glad you appreciate :)
I notice that Elan places much emphasis on Action.

OPM
He does speak about its importance, though. From Blueprint For Change:
DO!...Think is wonderful. Believe is wonderful. Feel is wonderful. However, doing is what creates the reality you wish to experience.
He also says there is always an audience for everyone who wishes to be on a particular stage.
True. He goes on to say as well that in a linear physical universe action is the APPARENCY that creates the reality. When you have the idea itself you literally become and are it in that moment, and by bringing your consciousness firmly back into the now moment that shift becomes all that is necessary. So of course from that moment on anyways if you are embodying/ expressing that idea you will act accordingly as well

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:10 pm

Praxis.wav wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:44 pm
openmindedskeptic wrote:
Thanks again, Alice, for letting us know that these audios are available to us. I notice that Elan places much emphasis on Action.

OPM
Other than acting on our highest excitement!
Alice wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 am
openmindedskeptic wrote:
Thanks again, Alice, for letting us know that these audios are available to us.
Glad you appreciate :)
I notice that Elan places much emphasis on Action.

OPM
He does speak about its importance, though. From Blueprint For Change:
DO!...Think is wonderful. Believe is wonderful. Feel is wonderful. However, doing is what creates the reality you wish to experience.
He also says there is always an audience for everyone who wishes to be on a particular stage.
True. He goes on to say as well that in a linear physical universe action is the APPARENCY that creates the reality. When you have the idea itself you literally become and are it in that moment, and by bringing your consciousness firmly back into the now moment that shift becomes all that is necessary. So of course from that moment on anyways if you are embodying/ expressing that idea you will act accordingly as well
Uh huh...why "I AM" statements are so powerful.

From Your Power On A Plate:
You create 100% fully who you are in each
and every moment, right now... right now ... right now ... right now and right now. For
now is the only time that is truly, truly real. YOUR INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS IS ONE ETERNAL
NOW (simultaneous now).
And as a LINEAR expression, whereby you create the APPARENCY of a linear progression of
nows, in each of those nows (which, by the way, are all truly the same now) you make a
decision...
"I AM THIS PERSON ... I AM THAT PERSON."

"I AM THIS WAY ... I AM THAT WAY."

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 am

tedmann12 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm
ialmostforgot wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 pm
I have recently ended listening to the fantastic sessions shared here by Elan. As has been said, they are very similar, but I feel Elan is a little bit softer, or more easy-going. Sometimes Bashar comes across to me as a bit agressive, or too much straight-forward, specially when I started listening to him. This may have to do with the blending that is Darryl-Bashar, I don't know. Even in the Elan tapes in some instances he says he's "broadcasting" in a blended fashion with Bashar.

Anyway, I like them both. I even like one I found on youtube named Kayel, funny fellow too. I'll take my learning where i can get it.
I have been listening to these Elan sessions as well, and I agree they are similar, but Elan is definitely more gentle. At times I prefer him, sometimes Bashar can come across as slightly condescending. I think Bashar is amazing and has been life changing for me, but I feel like Elan would be easier for me to ask questions to.
that has to do with the body they are using for channeling and what they can do with it. Same person different alias. You can choose to listen any of them or you can choose to look within where you'll find all the answers that you're seeking.