Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:32 pm
One of the best quotes in Conversations With God, which books 1,2,3 are great; rest suck in my unhumble opinion. Neale asks about what do you do as a Soul? when your not incarnating on earth? God said, you incarnate all the tinme, because there is nothing else to do. In other words Heaven is Boring, so you transistion to earth to do something. I am coming from memory, so dont quote me, but I never forgot the premise 'there is nothing else to do" so you play the game.
Interesting...it is my impression that in our evolvement, we move out of material manifestation, and more into Spirit. This is happening with Bashar's civilization, for example. Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts, lived many lives on earth and has described his existence in the nonphysical realm. He's not incarnating here anymore and still has plenty to do. He's not bored.

I Googled that quote in attempt to find the context in the CWG books, but it didn't show up.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm

snape wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:37 am
The chart and the law do not answer these, se my post above, cannot be more precise, a version with or without consciousness is not the same and the consciousness is at one version each moment even if it changes next moment
You keep going to singular arguments, single consciousness per expression yes, infinte versions of you; each having its own consciousness. And you are confusing (cross connecting) different experience levels of existance, the 3d earth experience is one frame of parallel reality per moment of time. that time is the plank time at 1 x 10^-43 secs per event. thats how many parallel realities exist for 3d earth experience. for 3d space.

the oversoul experience is not a earthly experience in 3d, its a higher dimensinal experience not in earth form; having experienced that once, in my life (confirmed by Bashar in Private Meeting) you actually lose your reference of you, I lost all memory of John...TheInventor and existed in a completely NOW state, completely non-linear existance. that existance which you are connected to does indeed experience multiple versions of you simultaneously.

You need to understand that you cannot project how 3d exists in your reality, as a continuation or extrapolate of how 3d works.

"se my post above' which one? your questions are responses are too short, meaning they are containing dual meanings and dual properties
example

-----------------------
You cannot experience all the versions of you because they are infinite. The lifetime as a specific person is not infinite. So you experience some of them which we can call them as real.

So there are some real versions of theInventor,not every version is experienced by theinventor, i dont know if i talk to a real one.

-----------------------------

I think these are meant to be conbined into a single statement.

The chart and the law do not answer these, se my post above, cannot be more precise, a version with or without consciousness is not the same and the consciousness is at one version each moment even if it changes next moment If they are not connected-experienced by a consciousness its,impossible to call them real and then there is no difference between existence and non existense. Otherwise you would have infinite legs and infinite hands EACH moment as an experience,you change but each moment you have the experience of two legs, you get it?

-----------------------------

You cannot experience Non existence, you exist in existence only. the crossing radiant particle exists only in existence. you cannot exist in non-existence. Per Bashar.

snape

Post by snape » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 am

every version has its own consciousness(knows that exists)? and when a consciousness moves the next moment to version z what happens to the other consciousness that already experiences that moment there? two consciousnesses in one person? :mrgreen:

and then comes the issue of collective agreements etc and you say it is a matter of relevance not about real or not,and who knows how all these connect and make sense, anyway i ask all these question althought i believe i wont get answers, but we can exchange views..sure more interesting topic than the big problem of the structure of the 5th sentence

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:09 am

every version has its own consciousness(knows that exists)? and when a consciousness moves the next moment to version z what happens to the other consciousness that already experiences that moment there? two consciousnesses in one person? :mrgreen:

That Idea has been answered in the thread.

and then comes the issue of collective agreements etc and you say it is a matter of relevance not about real or not,and who knows how all these connect and make sense,

That idea has been answered in the thread

i ask all these question althought i believe i wont get answers, but we can exchange views..sure more interesting topic than the big problem of the structure of the 5th sentence

There is no problem with exchanging views, and there is no problem of the structure of the 5th sentence.

snape

Post by snape » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:13 pm

my vibration is not high enough to see the answers, i'll raise. then i'll see them :lol:

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Yes, I know a missed drawing hand then a bluff on the river action. Easy Call.

snape

Post by snape » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:21 pm

the only thing you answered is that all versions have their own consciousness which i accept, you never answered this: every version has its own consciousness(knows that exists)? and when a consciousness moves the next moment to version z what happens to the other consciousness that already experiences that moment there? two consciousnesses in one person? and this how all versions are real if they are infinite while all the consciousnesses do not experience all of them because the consciousnesses die some day as a person

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:30 pm

I have posted the Answer its in the Thread. As you have said "my vibration is not high enough to see the answers, i'll raise. then i'll see them" which is entirely correct.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 am

Let’s raise the roof! :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 am

OgBashar wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 am
Let’s raise the roof! :)
Yeah!!

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:25 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:12 pm
Nobody understands my question.... I accept full responsibility for having moved into a reality where it is not understood.

Ok, experiment again.... let's see if I can move into a reality where I get a response that makes sense to me....

My question, once more is "Why does the fifth law state that the only the first four laws never change, why does it not state that ALL FIVE laws never change?"

Bashar, you're welcome to reply here too, if you can, via whatever method....

OMS
1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is the All and the All is the One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes except for the first four…..

1. You die.
2. really? not really. You can sit here and think about future. so everything is not now.
3. not true. there are your neighbors and all other beings around you.
4. not true. I tried my best to get a job but didn't get it.
5. First four laws change just like everything else.

to sum it all: nothing is permanent is what he is saying. :geek:

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Nobody understands my question.... I accept full responsibility for having moved into a reality where it is not understood.

Ok, experiment again.... let's see if I can move into a reality where I get a response that makes sense to me....

My question, once more is "Why does the fifth law state that the only the first four laws never change, why does it not state that ALL FIVE laws never change?"

The first 4 laws dont change, they are constant

------------------------

the 5th law is your perspective shifting from moment to moment, this creates the experience of constant change.

Bashar, you're welcome to reply here too, if you can, via whatever method....

OMS
[/quote]

5. Everything changes except for the first four…..

1. You die.

I have died (that reality no longer had a probablity of me remaining alive), and shifted to a parallel reality that had a continuation of living experience.

2. really? not really. You can sit here and think about future. so everything is not now.

Time is always Now, you actully create your memory called past and future is a probable reality.

3. not true. there are your neighbors and all other beings around you.

they are your versions of them.

4. not true. I tried my best to get a job but didn't get it.

You 'tried' which is a action of planned failure. you got 'trying' back because trying is a statement of failure predetermined.

5. First four laws change just like everything else.

nope.

to sum it all: nothing is permanent is what he is saying. :geek:
[/quote]

You can believe anything you want, the universe is designed to give you what you create, its all your creation.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:15 am

I actually don't believe any of that but my reply was based on people who had different vibration and as you can see what Bashar says can be perceived differently from one individual to next. that's the limitation of physical dimension.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Oh, so you are a liar.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:17 am

no, I have an ability to vibrate at different frequencies by will.