Abraham-Hicks videos

A place to talk about teachings that are not directly related to Bashar's channeled teachings.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Abraham-Hicks videos

Postby matcha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 am

Enjoy...
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Re: Abraham Hicks Youtube Videos that Matcha Feels You NEED to watch

Postby Alice » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:05 am

matcha wrote:Hello Basharians,
I have been listening to more and more of Abraham Hicks. Well, sometimes I run across one that I would like to share. This will be the thread that I post those videos to.

In this first video, I am posting someone asks Abraham about E.T.'s and meeting the beings like that Esther channels. Or at least that is the feeling I have of what they are asking. Anyway, Esther talks about being able to handle their vibration of high manifestation before we will be given the chance to meet them. Esther is able to communicate through frequency and some people are able to do so.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, listen and verify if you get the same understanding. If I am wrong please write your understanding in case Alice cannot find the transcript.

It's already closed captioned, but thanks :) The youtube captions are much improved from what they were like before for some years, practically unreadable. Still not perfect, but workable. I can hear enough to fill in the gaps, usually. Some videos don't have them, though. Anyway, I will check it out.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 am

matcha wrote:What was that LoA forum that you posted about before? The one that was taking down the posts about Bashar?

Bashar Communications!

OK, I don't know this for absolute certainty because I was not informed, but using my intuition as well as logic, I got banned from posting at Facebook and I think it was because I was a little over-enthusiastic about posting Bashar stuff and BC made an issue of it to the FB authorities.

Banning isn't supposed to be forever there, basically the banning system is broken. I wasn't alone, plenty of people have been frozen
out without being told why, and with no recourse to resolve it. So I just went ahead and created a new account with a different username.
My old account---RIP.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:32 am

matcha wrote:
In this first video, I am posting someone asks Abraham about E.T.'s and meeting the beings like that Esther channels. Or at least that is the feeling I have of what they are asking. Anyway, Esther talks about being able to handle their vibration of high manifestation before we will be given the chance to meet them. Esther is able to communicate through frequency and some people are able to do so.

I relistened to this channeling and discovered that while I was on point. I overlooked the most important messages in this. Abraham is really talking about some important things in this channeling having to do with the frequency of Earth that we tuned into before coming here.

I am having trouble writing the deeper message I received as my mind drifted to other ideas as I listened. In short, I cannot really explain it well without sounding like a GURU again. So I will put it shortly.

I think Mental Illness happens when a person is off-tune with the Earth Frequency. They are between to different radio stations (or due to multidimensionality lots of different radio stations) at once. What is more important is that they are off-tune with their core inner frequency to the point that it can be damaging to the core frequency. Don't worry the core frequency can recover, but the process of recovery feels like depression.

Now many people are off-tune with their core frequency to the point that they have trouble manifesting. Yet, when they become off tune to the point they perceive other realities without wanting to. This can be dangerous if the person is not a master of their core frequency to the point that it is unharmed by the process.

People point to Shamans as examples of why 'mental illness' is actually a Shamanic Awakening. Yet these people fail to focus on the 'Shaman's Sickness.' This is the melancholy and hard road a Shaman must walk in order to reach Mastery.

UGH... there I was starting to sound like a Guru pushing my views and beliefs onto you as if my way was the only way. :roll: I was so going to keep it short and simple, but no Guru Lisa woke up to write. :lol:

Good insights and extrapolation on the message of the video. I think we should each share our "way" with one another. So don't apologize!

Abe talks a lot about mental illness. I did a search, but haven't watched any of them yet:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... al+illness

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 am

No, I didn't say there was a LOA forum taking down Bashar posts. Bashar Communications is doing that. I don't know of any others.

I suggest that your posts are mostly welcome here. I've been the target myself as you may have noticed, and I learned to brush it off.
But if you are upset, you might PM AlwaysBeNice, who is the main moderator here.

There's always going to be contrast, as Abe sez. But my impression is that the people in this forum are very sincere and balanced overall.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:26 am

You are not attacked unless you invite that attacker in. You seem to be frightened by your own mirror image. Why the sense of being attacked? How come digital words offend you? Why take it to heart if the other person probably isn't doing so? And most importantly, why believe it is different elsewhere?

It seems to me that you simply don't have the experience of dealing with totally alien (hehe) personalities. I understand, I had to learn, quite recently actually, that the world often isn't an ideal place like my imagination is. Yet, everything here is created from my ideals. My ideal reality is apparently just like this, not exactly (seemingly) ideal. What an irony! :D

But indeed, you don't have to do this but I suggest you get into touch with the logical portion of you. While the emotional side is clearly dominant, it is important to learn to translate your thoughts to purely logical beings as well. Imagine it like explaining an emotional concept to a robot; it doesn't even have the past experience of emotion (unlike the Greys, at least they still remember what it was like) so it is likely to be a completely alien logic to it. It simply doesn't understand. I've observed your communications here and have noticed that you always attempt to reason with another's heart instead of the mind (brain). This will only get you so far, since most of the world's population operates dominantly on their brains. I do that too but I (semi-)consciously chose to spend almost three years operating mainly on my heart's code by the suggestion of my higher mind, so I now have the capability to meet other emotional people half way. Or at least 25% :lol:

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:04 am

Indeed, as exploiw says, why do you think things will be different elsewhere? Wherever you go, there you are. :)

If your plan is to run around looking for people who never ruffle your feathers or get your panties in a twist, heh, good luck with that. Right here and
now is the best time and place to learn one of Abe's primary teachings: "Get everyone else out of the equation."
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/96194142017497317/

Look, I know this stuff doesn't always come easy. For me either. I've left forums in a huff over one thing/person or another, more times than I
care to think. We're all learning! And it's worth it to hang in there. Hope you will.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Sorry for your hassles. Prescription meds always have side effects. Earth Clinic site has alternatives for almost any condition.

I rarely mention things like channeling to those who are scientific materialists, or natural healing with a mainstream MD. I've learned my lesson there.

You don't have to argue or debate if you don't wish to. Just allow others to believe what they will, and allow yourself the same.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:33 am

matcha, sorry, I messed up. I was trying to comment on this video and accidentally deleted your comment along with video.
But here it is again:

I like this:
"How can I have more fun is yet to be seen"

"In what ways is the universe going to surprise and delight me here"

"In what way am I going to have fun? I don't know how it's going to come, I just know it's going to come, because it always comes when
I set my intention and I put myself in that environment"

Not totally vibing with the attitude about being alone. Some of us do live in our heads more than others and it's not necessarily something we need to get over. Abe talks here about "cooperative components" only being possible when interacting with others. There are cooperative components in silence and solitude as well. I do enjoy interactions with people, up to a point, and then I need my space again.

Are online contacts "cooperative components"? For me, I think so. I have shared much more online than I have been able to with my in-person contacts. Which isn't to say there isn't value in both.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:Sorry for your hassles. Prescription meds always have side effects. Earth Clinic site has alternatives for almost any condition.

I rarely mention things like channeling to those who are scientific materialists, or natural healing with a mainstream MD. I've learned my lesson there.

You don't have to argue or debate if you don't wish to. Just allow others to believe what they will, and allow yourself the same.

I have been thinking about ways my talk with my Doctor could manifest something wonderful. It has only been one month since my last blood test if my liver enzymes improved dramatically the Doctor will show other Doctors and they will all be in confusion over how my liver could have improved so quickly. So they will contact me so I can tell them exactly what I ate in that month that was different. They will offer me money for this small study. Then the Doctors will continue to investigate and it will lead to large-scale studies of the supplement! After they discover that the supplement really does dramatically help not only will I have helped many people, but also I will be given a prize as Thank You for pointing out to the Doctors that this supplement works for many conditions.

At the very least the Doctor will need to think again after seeing the results. I can tell the supplement (Turmeric) is helping because it is also keeping away my seasonal allergies. Right now my nose normally is running whenever I walk outside, but the Turmeric (which is known to help with allergies, arthritis, autoimmune disease, Alzheimers, and Immune function) is keeping me healthy and happy this Spring.

So I did not discover the benefits myself, but if my action leads the medical system to finally start using the supplement for autoimmune disease... with this set of scenarios I get part of the credit.

If this happens and I end up posting about my manifestation abilities on this forum... tell me to thank 'TheInventor' for making me so grumpy I stood up to the Doctor in a way they paid attention.

The Doctor appointment went exactly as I had imagined it. Everything I didn't want to be said, but figured they'd say was brought up. I knew exactly what they were going to say as soon as they started on the topic and interrupted with my answer to the question before they asked it.

If my manifestation power is getting that strong, who knows maybe I can actually manifest a scenario where I get money from this. I actually daydreamed about this scenario years ago when I first discovered the supplement that worked for me. I had been trying trial and error until I discovered exactly which one caused my liver enzymes to drop. They were giving me blood tests anyway and were confused by my varying results. However, after I figured out the one I didn't have to worry about it for a long time.

So I walked down the street daydreaming about a Doctor calling me about how I had discovered a cure for the illness they had no medication for.

I don't like to be a wet blanket, but as I understand, most doctors generally aren't receptive to natural remedies, in fact they will dismiss them.
But maybe yours will be an exception!

Yes, turmeric has many benefits. Great for skin too. How much do you take?

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

yes matcha, as I said, maybe your doctor will be an exception.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:24 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:matcha, sorry, I messed up. I was trying to comment on this video and accidentally deleted your comment along with video.
But here it is again:

I like this:
"How can I have more fun is yet to be seen"

"In what ways is the universe going to surprise and delight me here"

"In what way am I going to have fun? I don't know how it's going to come, I just know it's going to come, because it always comes when
I set my intention and I put myself in that environment"

Not totally vibing with the attitude about being alone. Some of us do live in our heads more than others and it's not necessarily something we need to get over. Abe talks here about "cooperative components" only being possible when interacting with others. There are cooperative components in silence and solitude as well. I do enjoy interactions with people, up to a point, and then I need my space again.

Are online contacts "cooperative components"? For me, I think so. I have shared much more online than I have been able to with my in-person contacts. Which isn't to say there isn't value in both.

I don't have the 'being alone' problem. I like alone time, but I like people time too. I am a good mix of Extroverted Introvertedness. The older I become the more Extroverted I become. Started out a total Introvert, but it is in my genes to become increasingly extroverted as I age. My grandpa and mother were the same. I feel it happening to me.

I don't think anyone is a total introvert or extrovert. Being an introvert or loner doesn't mean you don't like people or never want to be around them. It's just that you need more time and space for yourself than most do. Many artists and writers are introverts.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 am

matcha wrote:This is how Abraham tackles the issue of ... MEAT.

Yeah, I know all they say on this topic. I think it makes sense, although I would still prefer the animals raised for food would have
more humane conditions.

I do admire Abe to sticking to their position in the face all the flak they get from vegan/vegetarian fanatics.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:49 pm

matcha wrote:
I am attempting a new manifestation technique... I feel ready for a Boyfriend (or will be in mid-August after all the roommate moving details are settled.)

So am I putting a big sign on my shirt saying "Looking?" Am I opening up a Profile on some dating site... NO. I am going to proceed to listen to Romance Novels and let the Universe do all the work for me. I think that is the most Abe approach to the process. To get me in the Romantic mindset.
It would be cool if said Boyfriend:
1) Also played Pokemon Go and was totally willing to go Pokemon Hunting/Raiding with me
2) Liked the same Channelers I like but didn't get in huge debates attempting to sway my world view
3) Likes Animals and has either really cool Dog or Cat
4) Cooks good food/or is financially stable enough that he can eat out all the time
5) Has a good car and doesn't mind having to do all the driving
6) Likes K-pop or at least does not force me to listen to horrible music

Rest of list is private

Good list!

I had that idea also about the romance novels, except I don't like that genre ;)
Might not be a bad idea to get on a dating site as well. It doesn't have to be much work. Let that guy find you. :D

Since you are on the autism spectrum I thought you'd appreciate this video of a little autistic boy who is enamored of
Snow White:

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:13 am

matcha wrote:

Just about what I would expect from Abe.

Seth via Jane Roberts does advise against them though and says we will see the light on this eventually.

Return to “Other channelers and teachers.”