Do you ever wake up and question your belief in all of this?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

coolbreeze

Do you ever wake up and question your belief in all of this?

Postby coolbreeze » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Ive come to the realization that going down that path leads me absolutely nowhere and that it serves me better to believe in this stuff, but some mornings I wake up and my faith is totally ungrounded. Like I think this is all BS and rather than disappoint myself, I should just stop believing in anything, stop believing I have the power to change or control anything. The more I study this, I still have times of complete doubt where Im not convinced anyone knows anything about how life works. But again, I know exactly where those thoughts lead me and it's usually toward depression where I get absolutely nothing done and just sit or lay around like I am dead so I don't bother pursuing them anymore. Why do I struggle with believing in this? I have too much idle time on my hands. A job would help this. goddammit.

xplosiw

Re: Do you ever wake up and question your belief in all of this?

Postby xplosiw » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Sure. If you don't you're probably not completely healthy about it.

mac

Postby mac » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 pm

No. No more than I question whether or not I know how to breath.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Don't strive to belief, that's still in the realm of fantasy in a sense, strive to know (yourself). And nothing makes synchronicity appear as abundant as real spirituality does.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:25 pm

mac wrote:No. No more than I question whether or not I know how to breath.

Envious.

chaperoo

Postby chaperoo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:51 pm

You're not the only one who's learning about all these concepts that bashar talks about that sometimes feels that way. Not long ago, I remember watching a video where he talks about it being ok to allow yourself to feel depressed. He said something like turning inward like that is a natural process of quiet self reflection. Even the physical activity of crying can be beneficial. Like detoxing or something.

There are some concepts that I find challenging to believe are possible for me (or even anyone) right now. Like switching to a reality that is all of a sudden very different from the one I'm in now. That is something I would like to believe but just feel isn't possible right now. I'm ok with that.

I find focusing on the concepts that don't involve having to wrap my brain around things like the physics of reality or alien abduction more practical for me right now. The idea that situations don't come with inherent meaning but that I get to choose the meaning made a big difference. Things just got easier when I could trust that even if not right at this moment, someday I could decide on a positive meaning or at the very least that there can be positive meaning, I just might not be consciously aware if it. Trying to think of possible positive meanings in a "bad" situation is a good exercise.

Many people have talked about the whole attitude of gratitude thing. I don't know if it actually does anything but it's a good feeling. And that's all the reason I need.

I don't feel the need to take huge steps towards enlightenment or 4d or whatever. Smaller steps are easier for me and I can tell I'm moving in the right direction. Even though there are sometimes days where I feel I'm living life I don't prefer, that's fine. Part of my process, apparently.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:03 am

I don't question the teachings of Bashar or any of my other favored channeled sources (Abraham-Hicks, Crimson Circle, Seth). I often do question whether I am making the best possible use of them, but I just keep on from day to day doing what I can.

Remember Bashar says his teachings are "simple physics." Not mumbo-jumbo/hocus-pocus.

Something from Seth that I am using a lot lately:

You should tell yourself frequently, “I will only react to constructive suggestions,” for this gives you some protection against your own negative thoughts and those of others. You can observe these laws in operation where you work and also, privately, when you are alone. A negative thought, if it is not erased, will almost certainly result in a negative situation, a momentary despondency, a headache, according to the original intensity of the thought.

Suffice it to say I've had a lot of concerns and worries in recent months. I'm finding that affirmation very helpful in getting free of negativity. I don't meditate consistently, but I am starting to do it more often, and it helps a lot.

Being a mom, even though my son is grown, helps keep me grounded and on a positive path--because otherwise I would not be a positive influence in his life, as I dearly wish to be.

A couple of clips from B on depression:

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:05 pm

i feel like i had a much better handle on this when i first started learning about. it was simple. maybe it was just bec abe hicks tends to be a little more watered down and general but now i find myself second guessing a lot
"i want a great career" OH don't say "want" bec that will just lead to being in a state of "want" for the rest of your existence
"i am not where i want to be" OH don't focus on where you are bec that will keep you there indefinitely
"dont fake it" But i don't feel good right now and theres not much to make me happy right now and when there is, nothing changes and well i want to be pissed off frankly bec anything else feels like utter bullshit but wait, ill get stuck in an endless reality where I'm pissed off now….
"but oh when you say nothing changes, thats why nothing changes, don't keep score" OK. 1 year passes, wow it just dawned on me to reassess after celebrating a new year. Doh, still the same thing 1 year later.
"must be your negative beliefs, find out what they are and change them" OK, i found a negative belief
"but wait, it could be a negative believe on top of a negative belief, on top of another, masking as a negative belief" WTF who can assess to such a degree…
"visualize things but then let it go but the more specific you get, you tend to insist upon it, but wait the more vague you go, the more vague your reality will be" WELL WTF
"when you do change the universe will throw remnants of where you were to prove that you've really changed" Ah so even if i manage to overcome something, the universe in its wisdom will push some more of it in my face just to make me prove it no longer bothers me. thanks universe.
"what you want will come true if its relevant to your theme" and this by far is what frustrates and confuses me the most. i want a career and a life but hey, i made a deal before coming into this lifetime that i would experience what it feels like to have no career and no life and "get happy" regardless. well fuck you universe and LOA, why even bother with anything if what i want is never going to actually occur in this lifetime. and I'm just banging my head against a wall.

Life was a lot simpler when it was new to me and i was more optimistic about it. Before i was aware of things like negative beliefs and limiting words and losing the expectations… sometimes this stuff just seems to be complicated in the sense that it works "simply" but there's too many nuances about it which make it not so simple for me

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Have you tried just working with your physical aspect?

I find that there are times when just paying more attention to eating well and exercising is effective as a starting point in getting to a better-feeling
place. If you are lying around all day, well of course you're not going to feel good or motivated.

Lots of outdoor walking. Yoga indoors. Working with the breath.

A good diet doesn't have to be too expensive. Ditch sugar, alcohol, processed shit. Concentrate on whole foods. Try Bashar's advice on vitamin C/MSM combo.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:33 pm

i eat healthy and i don't eat much honestly. there was a time i was walking a lot but that's ceased I'm back to being quite sedentary. looking back, those months where i was active made absolutely no difference. ha honestly, i can't recall any recent times where something made any sort of difference whether it be thinking positively, exercising, listening to these teachings. i recall years ago having some changes occur but i was far more innocent and optimistic and motivated back then. my life these past 3 years has been more or less a repetition day and night. 3 years is a long time. makes it very very challenging to keep forgetting about what's been and what is and get happy. some days I'm bad others I'm just whatever. Acceptance right? That's just how I live. I look to inspiration in people who have been incarcerated and somehow still manage to care about waking up bec I relate. But as you can see, somehow i still post on here and still try to improve…why i don't even know anymore i guess a part of me still believes i can improve.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:01 pm

It doesn't seem to me that you are in acceptance. That you are in resistance of "what is" and that's what is keeping you stuck.

The part of you that believes you can improve is right. Things can get better. But first appreciate the gifts where you are right now.
Have you checked this out?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=880

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 am

Sometimes I feel the need to not go 100% with any of my BS!
(belief systems)

Belief is just a tool you can use when you need it, and drop it if it doesn't serve you.

AlwaysBeNice is right, it is knowing that makes the difference, and once you come into these realms you will of course doubt at times because it is an easy belief to take up and the belief that it is all bunk is in the collective mind. But, once the mind is stretched into a new dimension it is impossible to for it to go back.

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Alice wrote:It doesn't seem to me that you are in acceptance. That you are in resistance of "what is" and that's what is keeping you stuck.

The part of you that believes you can improve is right. Things can get better. But first appreciate the gifts where you are right now.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=880

Watching this now, thank you

confident

Postby confident » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:41 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Don't strive to belief, that's still in the realm of fantasy in a sense, strive to know (yourself). And nothing makes synchronicity appear as abundant as real spirituality does.

Interesting, care to explain this a bit more please, just to make it a bit more clear? :) Sorry I feel stupid, maybe because English is not my first language.

Coolbreeze, do you have any hobbies or stuff that you like to do?

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:11 am

coolbreeze wrote:Do you ever wake up and question your belief in all of this?

What belief? :shock: :lol:
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

clearlight00

Postby clearlight00 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 am

If it resonates keep going and your life will make it blatantly clear. Fall in love with your resonance and direct experiences that feel more real and heart-centered than anything you've been taught by society will surprise you very quickly.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:00 am

coolbreeze wrote:
Alice wrote:It doesn't seem to me that you are in acceptance. That you are in resistance of "what is" and that's what is keeping you stuck.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=880

Your thoughts?

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:38 am

To me it's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of personal experience. First you hear something that resonates with you, but if it does not follow with a personal experience that validates the information, it's of no use to me.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:21 am

ialmostforgot wrote:To me it's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of personal experience. First you hear something that resonates with you, but if it does not follow with a personal experience that validates the information, it's of no use to me.

Well, persistence pays off...

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Alice wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=880

Your thoughts?

i loved it. i find his voice to be very soothing and the way he laughs at his own jokes cracked me up.
i wish i had a moment that he did in my despair where i was able to disconnect from my ego and see things the way he did. it's just perfect to get taught this but it would be awesome to experience it firsthand myself. i just ordered his book the power of now.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”