Hair Loss

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Creationislove

Hair Loss

Post by Creationislove » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi fellow blessed ones to stumble upon the great teacher of consciousness that is Bashar! :)

What are your thoughts on balding? Purely genetical or attracted appearance? If genetical, is it avoidable? If avoidable, is it likely?

I see myself as a long haired guy, but now it's starting to thin in the front and the more I think of it the more I picture myself as a balding guy and eventually as a bald guy. I want to stop picturing myself as balding, but the less I want to be bald the more I think of going bald. It has kind of been an obsession, although the last weeks it's been pretty subtle. It's kind of freaking me out. Any insights?

And BTW, I know Darryl himself is bald, but I'm thinking it suits him as a channeler. Like a Buddhist, or the Grey aliens.

coolbreeze

Re: Hair Loss

Post by coolbreeze » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:30 am

check out, if you have access to, Cycles of Nine. Bashar actually answers a question re: just that. funny, i just listened to that session a few days ago. PS- i think most guys value hair so you're not alone

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:42 am

just to follow up on this bec the exchange is fresh in my head, bashar explains it happens for a multitude of reasons based on different people. sometimes it can be due to issues, belief systems, life themes, but most of the time he said it just wasn't a consideration when you chose to incarnate into this physical body meaning you had themes you wanted to explore which had nothing to do with the body's that you incarnated into ability to lose/retain hair.

Though, as always this raised more questions for me than answers. If it was not an issue or irrelevant to the theme one chose to live, then WHY choose a mass consensus to incarnate into that agrees a full head of hair is aesthetically pleasing. And taking it even further, why incarnate into a mass consensus where looks in general are important and can open "doors" for people that may be closed to others based on how they look. (i.e.: the taller person usually gets elected president, the taller person earns more money, the good looking person generally has more romantic opportunities etc). It shouldn't be relevant to ones theme (unless they choose to explore the challenge of being, for lack of better term, a "beta" male/female) and yet there it is, beaming its face at society. It just seems so strange to me that something so blatant would not be considered regardless of theme chosen. It's virtually impossible to explore a theme without the rules of the consensus having an effect on basically everything and appearance being important is such a deeply engrained mass consensus.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:00 am

Remember he said 'earth is where the party is at right now', that for many people any incarnation will do.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mhyle

Post by mhyle » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:57 pm

[youtube]OjkzfeJz66o[/youtube]

there's some info related to hair loss there

separately, I recommend trying H2O2

Luc

Post by Luc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:25 pm

If you'd like a permission slip, try minoxidil, it actually grows hair back:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil

There are also branded shampoos with the product, but usually pharmacists sell their own home made minoxidil (at least here in Europe) in small bottles. It's cheap, and it works.

You can also try a biotin supplement for keeping your hair (and nails) strong and healthy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biotin

Good luck. :)

Creationislove

Post by Creationislove » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:34 am

Wow, the main reason my issues with the hair loss has been more subtle lately has been the "oncoming" belief in exactly what Bashar replied the woman in the last video, that when you stop needing things to be a certain way you gain the ability to allow them to be what you prefer, conversely, if you don't stop needing things to be a certain way, you lose all control. I also have a permission slip, but once I started doubting in it I found reasons to doubt, even though the reasons to believe in it are inarguable. I guess this is the radical and neutral reflection of my belief. It's hard to find conclusive evidence "out there" because where we look, things are created. The lesson being to believe in what we prefer and not question it, because like violence, questions only breeds more questions. I believe sometimes it's hard to believe in myself because I believe I don't know if I believe in my belief. Now the word belief is starting to lose meaning :p Bottom line, I prefer and chose to totally understand my "oncoming" belief in the wisdom that allowing things to be what they need to be also allows me to allow them to be what I prefer them to be.

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:34 pm

hey another thing i recommend relative to what you just said and what bashar said is in addition to allowing, stop staring in the mirror and observing what is. if not only to tune out what you are afraid of seeing. if you constantly check to see progress, you're constantly proving to yourself and the universe that this is on your mind and your doubts/fears are still the main vibration. i recommend if you need to, check out the mirror in a darkened setting. or don't bother to stare at your hair at all. just go about your life and know that what it is, is at the moment. and what you want it to be is where you're going to be. just my 2 cents.

Creationislove

Post by Creationislove » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:42 am

Really great mate! :) Exactly my thoughts, eventhough I've stared atleast trice at my hairline today. It stops now.

kings.tse

Post by kings.tse » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:17 am

I have dandruff as well as thin hair too.I happen to read information from Pleiades Alaje saying that nettle shampoo works.then I ordered nettle shampoo bar from chagrin valley soup and salve to wash my hair.It indeed works.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Hair in general is of great interest to me. I don't have hair loss per se but I do observe how my hair reflects
my state of being, and I can experience cycles of thinning/thickening. Good nutrition is very important, and minimizing or avoiding sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and smoking.

Also helps to do some kind of scalp stimulation--brushing/massaging. Yoga headstand or anti gravity boots get blood and nutrients to scalp.

Tom Hagerty is a man in his seventies who still has a decent head of hair. He developed a scalp exercise and runs this site:
http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/

LIGHTBEING

Post by LIGHTBEING » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 pm

hair loss also has to do with the bad food we eat and toxin's in general.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:27 am

LIGHTBEING wrote:hair loss also has to do with the bad food we eat and toxin's in general.
Why I said we need good nutrition and avoid or minimize the items mentioned.

Frisky

Post by Frisky » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:51 am

I just had a hair transplant done a few months ago. My hair loss was bothering me a lot.
HT's have come a long way since the old days of plugs.

Here are some examples: https://www.drrobertjones.com/before-after-2/

Frisky

Post by Frisky » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:04 am

Also if you're just starting to lose your hair, this will stop it: https://www.capillus.com/capillus-laser-caps

But if you're bald like Dr. Phil it wont do much