How many different alien species are known?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

SpiritualWar

Postby SpiritualWar » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Has Bashar ever discussed how many alien civilizations there are in the universe? Is it technically infinite?

And in the same regard, does he say how many are spiritually advanced or primitive etc. I'm also curious if there's alien consciousness that's at the level of bashars but negatively oriented. Is that such a thing? Aliens so advanced they can travel in space craft to different worlds wtc but are still negative in nature?

Lastly, do animals only exist in planets that also have alien life? I remember Bashar saying animals mimic human behavior which is why we have a lot of aggressive predatory animals on earth because that's a mirror of what we are.

Any related information would be greatly appreciated :)

xplosiw

Re: How many different alien species are known?

Postby xplosiw » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Bashar has said that they've made open contact with about 3000 different planets/species and are aware of approximately 100 000 civilizations in Milky Way alone. They've stumbled into other galaxies such as Andromeda and have a few friends there as well.

There are negative species but relatively few compared to positive civilizations so they don't hold power in our galaxy. Sure, they can travel between planets and starsystems but they might not be able to see everyone if a civilization is avoiding them. For example, Bashar's ship Nexus probably could fly side by side with a negatively oriented spaceship and not be detected at all.

SpiritualWar

Postby SpiritualWar » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 pm

xplosiw wrote:Bashar has said that they've made open contact with about 3000 different planets/species and are aware of approximately 100 000 civilizations in Milky Way alone. They've stumbled into other galaxies such as Andromeda and have a few friends there as well.

There are negative species but relatively few compared to positive civilizations so they don't hold power in our galaxy. Sure, they can travel between planets and starsystems but they might not be able to see everyone if a civilization is avoiding them. For example, Bashar's ship Nexus probably could fly side by side with a negatively oriented spaceship and not be detected at all.

Wow!!!!!! That is so facsinating! I'm speechless to be honest. And I'm sure each civilization has its own appearances? Or do we all kind of generally look the same? And does each planet have its own animal species?

Truly amazing. I'm still wondering how such negative societies can still exist with such high tech technology. You'd think that a alien species that can fly from planet to planet would of stumbled upon spiritual principles or something.

Any other info you have that I can check out? I love this type of stuff

rancocas

Postby rancocas » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:13 pm

SpiritualWar wrote:And I'm sure each civilization has its own appearances? Or do we all kind of generally look the same?f

the reason why most of the ETs we interact with look like us is because we are genetically related to them. the genetic relationship thus creates a relevance we can make connections with. however, "intelligent" alien lifeforms are not limited to the humanoid figure. to give you an idea, in "the interstellar ennagram" bashar mentioned an intelligent species he had been making connections with that had tentacles.

SpiritualWar wrote:I'm still wondering how such negative societies can still exist with such high tech technology. You'd think that a alien species that can fly from planet to planet would of stumbled upon spiritual principles or something.

just because a species has excellent technological capabilities doesn't mean they are highly evolved. take the primitive greys for example. sure, they invested into technology, but they threw away their ability to feel emotions to the point that they cannot relate to us at all. some of the abusive abduction interactions were a result of the primitive greys inability to understand human emotions.

SpiritualWar

Postby SpiritualWar » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 am

rancocas wrote:the reason why most of the ETs we interact with look like us is because we are genetically related to them. the genetic relationship thus creates a relevance we can make connections with. however, "intelligent" alien lifeforms are not limited to the humanoid figure. to give you an idea, in "the interstellar ennagram" bashar mentioned an intelligent species he had been making connections with that had tentacles.

Flying spaghetti monsters? Lol just kidding. That is amazing to think about. So which alien species have, had, and are now in contact with us? I know of Bashar's Essassani, I'm also assuming the grays (or are they wiped out) plaedians, Zeta. Asking all these questions makes me realize how little I know about this, and I'm glad, because it means I have much to learn :)

rancocas wrote: just because a species has excellent technological capabilities doesn't mean they are highly evolved. take the primitive greys for example. sure, they invested into technology, but they threw away their ability to feel emotions to the point that they cannot relate to us at all. some of the abusive abduction interactions were a result of the primitive greys inability to understand human emotions.

So I'm guessing the grays genetically altered their DNA to suppress emotions? And now that totally makes sense, like all the cow mutilations that took place, and all the people coming forward talking about those kind of negative encounters with the grays.

Because of all this I'm going to go read some more about other alien races :) thank you for replying man. :D

rancocas

Postby rancocas » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:26 am

SpiritualWar wrote:So which alien species have, had, and are now in contact with us? I know of Bashar's Essassani, I'm also assuming the grays (or are they wiped out) plaedians, Zeta.

this is the interstellar enneagram bashar has given us, which doesn't show us all of our connections, but does highlight our most relevant and common ones. it is kinda jumbled and hard to read without listening to the session.

• sirius had visited us in the past and is what our dogon civilization referenced as "nommos." they are the weird amphibian salamander dudes, and they still make contact with us from time to time utilizing channeling I guess because a lot of people have sirius incarnations.
  • arcturus isn't a physical civilization. their energy is often perceived by us as lions, lion-people, or humans in orange jumpsuits.
  • the pleiades are what the annunaki are now in our present day and age.
  • obviously the essassani on the left. in the center is earth. then on the right there is the yayel/shalinaya/the hybrid children.
  • I'm not sure if the orions are still around. the ancient orions affect us in the sense that they have incarnated on our earth to get negativity out of their system and find balance. we still see this in our middle east, classically speaking these are the people who call for bloodshed.
  • the annunaki, in the past. I'm pretty sure they are all dead now in our present.
  • the grey federation includes greys in all their forms. from primitive to more advanced forms. eventually the grey evolution leads to the yayel. the zeta reticuli are the mantis people that are overseeing the greys, so they kinda get lumped up with them even though I don't think they have much genetic relation if at all.
    but see, the greys are not really alien or ET. they are actually mutated humans from a parallel timeline somewhat up in the future. they time traveled backwards to find us to use as genetic stock. part of the hybrid program is to help us so that we do not become like them. so even if the more primitive greys died out in our present, interactions are still possible due to all of their time traveling nonsense.

bashar will probably release more information about the reptilians, hypersapiens, new hybrids, and protosapiens at a later date.

SpiritualWar wrote:So I'm guessing the grays genetically altered their DNA to suppress emotions? And now that totally makes sense, like all the cow mutilations that took place, and all the people coming forward talking about those kind of negative encounters with the grays.

yes. although the cow mutilations were a result of the greys needing cow blood (and I think food?) for their genetic experiments, since cow blood is similar to human blood and can be used as a substitute. poor cows.

mac

Postby mac » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Two.

illinity

Postby illinity » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 am

Is it technically infinite?

B said there are infinite galaxies. It's likely that most if not all of them are inhabited.

And I'm sure each civilization has its own appearances? Or do we all kind of generally look the same?
the reason why most of the ETs we interact with look like us is because we are genetically related to them. the genetic relationship thus creates a relevance we can make connections with. however, "intelligent" alien lifeforms are not limited to the humanoid figure.

The possibility of interaction is more related to the quality of our vibration, the collective orientation and the oversoul relationship/proximity than the genetics, still the genetics are significant since it's a part of our being and it can also facilitate recognition/communication.
The humanoid figure is more common in our galactic neighbourhood, it has to do with the composition and distribution of matter.

This is amazing:

futurenaut

Postby futurenaut » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Thank you so much for that!

mac

Postby mac » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Welcome

TBP

Postby TBP » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:52 am

Bashar has said that they "are aware of hundreds of thousands of species". "We have encountered 167 species in your particular galaxy alone, in your universe." About 12 of those are "currently on the face of planet Earth", sometimes in underground bases.

So 7% of our intragalactic neighbors that the Sassani are aware of are around us on our planet... and we collectively still believe we are "alone"...

pinkyboo

Postby pinkyboo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:03 am

mac

Postby mac » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 pm

wondergirl wrote:it's difficult to persuade individuals since it's been so associated to giggle at and scrutinize any individual who only proposes even the possibility of a sexual life with their Moms. Basically, individuals have been mentally conditioned to think No! No! No! to Mom sex [url]http:///poll/i-had-sex-with-my-mother-192177/[/url], without knowing anything about the subject. They don't set aside the opportunity to sit and inquire about or considerably PONDER the possibility of a MomSex life.

How proud you must be. :lol:

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:29 am

Theres a infinite number of alien species because just this universe is infinite and then u have the multiverse so yea. I dont really like bashar much lately like he dont really post anything interestin theres alot of other interesting channeling fagits out there anyways.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 pm

HotClopper wrote:Theres a infinite number of alien species because just this universe is infinite and then u have the multiverse so yea.

Obviously. However the question was how many of them are known to us.

Bonnell

Postby Bonnell » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 am

mac wrote:How many different alien species are known?

Two.

What are they Mac?

Return to “Anything else!”