Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Re: Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 am

TheInventor wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 am
Alice wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 am
Then there's this, also per Bashar.

MANIFESTATION - 7 STEPS

1. Vision - intense
2. Excitement, Desire - intense
3. Belief that it's possible, you are capable of it, deserve it
4. Acceptance of yourself and of new belief
5, Intention, conscious choice/command
6. ACTION - Act like you are already there now. Grounding all steps in actions/body language.
7. ALLOWANCE - let it go - power of paradox, no expectations
Interesting, i did a word searh in the PDF "Bashar Reading Material" which is a collection of transcripted channellings into text. its all the earlier sessions mostly, and came across one session of manifestation, didn't include those steips listed. I have not seen transcripts of nothing recent in the last 5 years or so. Seen holotopes and recent channelling about permission slips and manifestations. however the effort to do transcripts is not worth the time for me.
I don't recall where I found it, but I just did a search, it was in a video, also transcribed here and other places.

http://creationislove.com/7-steps-to-ma ... er-bashar/

Vision (image, picture)
Desire (strong energy & emotion)
Belief (knowing it is possible for you)
Acceptance (totally accept yourself & your new belief as TRUE)
Intention (intend to manifest it – with your focus)
Action (act like you are already in the state of having it – behave as it is present) – grounds it
Detach from the outcome. Unconditionally, let it go. This is the polarity. No expectation that it has to happen at all. This is the balanced state for it to manifest with ease. On some level, it has already happened.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 am

Detach from the outcome. Unconditionally, let it go. This is the polarity. No expectation that it has to happen at all. This is the balanced state for it to manifest with ease. On some level, it has already happened.
Yeah, its not quite what was written in the transcription I have. As the 'dropping of expectation is acutally creates a void in your consciencness that allows the manifestation to take place.

Its not a balanced state, it actually creates a imblance state, the void process allows things to manifest, appear, translate into your experience. because prior to the void being created....your balanced state does not have the manifestation happened. and when you do nothing about it, nothing will occur for manifestation to occur.

Then the manifestation occurs, In the beginning of the transcript I posted, it illustrates how people use imagination, then do nothing in physical reality to have it come manifested.

Bashar uses a Balanced State as the neutral state that allows more manifestation to occur.

I have seen information that is actually claimed to be a Bashar Saying, however the transcripts show different context and different word connections.
Than the Poster actually posted.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 am

It is a transcription of this video which is no longer available.

"Bashar 7 Steps ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Bashar Communications, Inc..

There is a much fuller transcription here.
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum ... ifestation

Bashar frequently enjoins us to have no expectations of outcome:
THE BEST CIRCUMSTANCE YOU CAN IMAGINE IS THE LEAST POSSIBLE WAY IT CAN OCCUR!!!!!!!
Let the higher mind give you MORE than you believed you can get. (Otherwise you're limiting yourself.)

Remember: when you're trying to figure out how things are going to happen, you're not allowing. Let the higher mind do its job.

snape

Post by snape » Sat May 19, 2018 7:39 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:11 pm
I have no doubt that Bashar is perfectly correct in stating that we can have any reality we so desire. He says "It's your call". But I wish his explanations were a little more expanded. I've tried to draw up many flow charts of how wanting something can bring it about . And I can see that to WANT something must develop into a BELIEF that it can happen.

Bashar has done a holotope using the word "Want" and to "Want" something is a statement of not having that something ever. You create seperation of "want" becauase the state of "wanting" something is a statement of not having something. the reason why Bashar has the idea of ' no expectations of a pictular outsome' is that is allows the 'multidimensional vibration pathways to be created' that allow a preferred reality to be shifted to.

Bashar in the Session "Dare To Dream" explained that "Visualization is used to "Pump up the body and its intelligence" to energize a paticular outcome visually....then remove all expectations in order to create a 'void' a area of which manifestation can be filled with energy from the higher mind, thus completing the circuit. Bashar gave a permission slip, a method of creating the pathways of your passion.

You get a physical piece of paper, create a image that contains the feeling and representation of your passion and preferred reality. After you complete the picture, you burn the picture. You can create a ceremony. those atoms that were the paper infused with your energy state, are transformed vibrationally to a higher energy state of vibration through the burning process. those atoms are phyically dispursed throughout your phyicaly reality, creating vibrational pathways from your preferred reality back to you. this is physic he called 'vibrational energy physics" you need to be passionate about the passion in your life, this completes the cirucuit that enables you to go to the place that is appropriate for you.

the energy states from the higher mind, goes through the heart to the physical mind then to your eyes. you cannot see first then use the physical mind to the heart to the higher self. its feeling though the heart to the physical mind, then it manifests for your eyes to see.
seriously, can you tell me whats the point of this ritual in relation to bashar teachings? it sounds like magic of middle ages, what this has to do with parallel realities... and those atoms are phyically dispursed throughout the phyicaly reality? which physical reality? a physical reality that always changes? :lol: :lol:

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 20, 2018 12:57 am

seriously, can you tell me whats the point of this ritual in relation to bashar teachings? it sounds like magic of middle ages, what this has to do with parallel realities... and those atoms are phyically dispursed throughout the phyicaly reality? which physical reality? a physical reality that always changes? :lol: :lol:
It’s what Bashar would call a ‘permission slip’. It’s a technique/tool/metaphor/symbology that some people may find helpful in manifesting their preferred reality. Or not it’s up to you.

snape

Post by snape » Sun May 20, 2018 8:29 am

A permission slip works only if you believe it,,thats the only property of it,,, here we have an objective 'scientific story' of the burning paper and the atoms that help manifest...i,e an agreed physical law,,,is that a new bashar story or what?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 20, 2018 10:47 am

snape wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:29 am
A permission slip works only if you believe it,,thats the only property of it,,, here we have an objective 'scientific story' of the burning paper and the atoms that help manifest...i,e an agreed physical law,,,is that a new bashar story or what?
I guess that’s for you to decide. As Bashar has offered this permission slip it’s up to you to decide if you can derive any value from it or not.

snape

Post by snape » Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 10:47 am
snape wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:29 am
I guess that’s for you to decide. As Bashar has offered this permission slip it’s up to you to decide if you can derive any value from it or not.
again those cliches if it is a physical law its not a permission slip do you understand what he means when he says permission slip?

an agreement or a physical law its not a decision, at least not a choice easily to change

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon May 21, 2018 7:48 pm

A permission slip that we believe in does become law, for us.

yet again, I recommend Ho'oponopono practice. We don't have to do any steps, burn anything etc. Just clean.
https://www.scribd.com/document/6616688 ... ning-Tools

It's about surrender, and as B says, surrender is actually taking control.
You are completely in control by flowing along the lines of least resistance.
Thus, it does not feel like you have to steer. The only time it feels like you
have to do the steering is when you fight your own ecstasy. Giving in to your
own ecstasy, surrendering, quote/unquote, to the universal flow of things allows
you to know that you are squarely in control. Because then it is effortless to
create the reality you prefer, because you are drawing everything in parallel
lines, and not going against the flow.
Affirmation: "I surrender to my own ecstasy."

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue May 22, 2018 1:19 am

again those cliches if it is a physical law its not a permission slip do you understand what he means when he says permission slip?
Yes I do.
an agreement or a physical law its not a decision, at least not a choice easily to change
Everything is a decision except the 5 laws of existence.

1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is the All and the All is the One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes except for the first four laws

esotericarl

Post by esotericarl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi greywolfe,

I was reading your post (I didn't read all of the responses, so perhaps someone else replied similarly already?) and I wanted to bring up the fact that bashar states that "wanting" is it's own specific state of being, which is not the frequency that will allow you to shift to a reality of having but rather more wanting. On some level it doesn't feel authentic to me to say to myself that I don't want something when I know that I do, but when I am feeling the energy of wanting, I try to remind myself that I always get what I need, which puts me into a place of gratitude and thus improves my state of being.....which paradoxically gives me the best chance of getting what I want. LOL This, I think is similar to Buddha saying "there is no way to happiness....happiness is the way" Anyway, thought I would share my perspective/experience :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:54 am

esotericarl wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:08 pm
Hi greywolfe,

I was reading your post (I didn't read all of the responses, so perhaps someone else replied similarly already?) and I wanted to bring up the fact that bashar states that "wanting" is it's own specific state of being, which is not the frequency that will allow you to shift to a reality of having but rather more wanting. On some level it doesn't feel authentic to me to say to myself that I don't want something when I know that I do, but when I am feeling the energy of wanting, I try to remind myself that I always get what I need, which puts me into a place of gratitude and thus improves my state of being.....which paradoxically gives me the best chance of getting what I want. LOL This, I think is similar to Buddha saying "there is no way to happiness....happiness is the way" Anyway, thought I would share my perspective/experience :)
It's in the Bible: "Whatsoever things you pray and ask for, believe you have them and you shall receive." - Mark 11:24

Meditator

Post by Meditator » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:26 am

The bible says "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." also Alice. But suppressing desire is not a great idea as many people who have tried it (including myself in the past) have found out. Desire is good, it certainly has a place in creation. But it's not the final state. You start with desire, then you align with belief and appreciation. Endless desire is only separation.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:08 am

It's funny, just yesterday I was listening to a session in which Bashar is asked if we humans could live up to 300-350 years, like they do, to which he responds something along the lines of: You would, if you had enough ideas to fill those 300 years. Then I thought of so many cases of people -mainly artists came to my mind- that had long fullfilling lives.

About the wanting thing, I think Abe Hicks summarizes it perfectly in their statement: Be at peace with where you are and eager for more. Maybe that's the same balanced state of which Bashar talks.

I think wanting or desire are not the problems, but to think that:

- Material things will fullfil you.
- Your fullfilment depends on what somebody else thinks, does, feels, or thinks.

So I think it's ok to desire a good meal of a nice house, but never forgetting that that it's not the fundamental reason for your alignment. You can look at children, even in the most poor regions of the planets, and they are full of life, joy, upliftment, they get into a game rapidly and so on. And they have so little material stuff.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 am

ialmostforgot wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:08 am
It's funny, just yesterday I was listening to a session in which Bashar is asked if we humans could live up to 300-350 years, like they do, to which he responds something along the lines of: You would, if you had enough ideas to fill those 300 years. Then I thought of so many cases of people -mainly artists came to my mind- that had long fullfilling lives.
UH huh..not much point in living if you are bored and boring...
About the wanting thing, I think Abe Hicks summarizes it perfectly in their statement: Be at peace with where you are and eager for more. Maybe that's the same balanced state of which Bashar talks.
I think it is basically what is meant by "circumstances don't matter, only state of being." It matters that we are at peace because that is our signal.
I think wanting or desire are not the problems, but to think that:

- Material things will fullfil you.
- Your fullfilment depends on what somebody else thinks, does, feels, or thinks.

So I think it's ok to desire a good meal of a nice house, but never forgetting that that it's not the fundamental reason for your alignment. You can look at children, even in the most poor regions of the planets, and they are full of life, joy, upliftment, they get into a game rapidly and so on. And they have so little material stuff.
Yes, been thinking about that lately. Having money and "stuff" doesn't have a lot do with being in the Vortex.

So, another Bible quote: "Unless you become as a little child, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 am

So, another Bible quote: "Unless you become as a little child, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven."
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:42 pm
Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 am

No, not a rabid Bible thumper, just connected to its wisdom.