Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Re: Reality Manifestation "It's your call" ??

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 am

TheInventor wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 am
Alice wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 am
Then there's this, also per Bashar.

MANIFESTATION - 7 STEPS

1. Vision - intense
2. Excitement, Desire - intense
3. Belief that it's possible, you are capable of it, deserve it
4. Acceptance of yourself and of new belief
5, Intention, conscious choice/command
6. ACTION - Act like you are already there now. Grounding all steps in actions/body language.
7. ALLOWANCE - let it go - power of paradox, no expectations
Interesting, i did a word searh in the PDF "Bashar Reading Material" which is a collection of transcripted channellings into text. its all the earlier sessions mostly, and came across one session of manifestation, didn't include those steips listed. I have not seen transcripts of nothing recent in the last 5 years or so. Seen holotopes and recent channelling about permission slips and manifestations. however the effort to do transcripts is not worth the time for me.
I don't recall where I found it, but I just did a search, it was in a video, also transcribed here and other places.

http://creationislove.com/7-steps-to-ma ... er-bashar/

Vision (image, picture)
Desire (strong energy & emotion)
Belief (knowing it is possible for you)
Acceptance (totally accept yourself & your new belief as TRUE)
Intention (intend to manifest it – with your focus)
Action (act like you are already in the state of having it – behave as it is present) – grounds it
Detach from the outcome. Unconditionally, let it go. This is the polarity. No expectation that it has to happen at all. This is the balanced state for it to manifest with ease. On some level, it has already happened.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 am

Detach from the outcome. Unconditionally, let it go. This is the polarity. No expectation that it has to happen at all. This is the balanced state for it to manifest with ease. On some level, it has already happened.
Yeah, its not quite what was written in the transcription I have. As the 'dropping of expectation is acutally creates a void in your consciencness that allows the manifestation to take place.

Its not a balanced state, it actually creates a imblance state, the void process allows things to manifest, appear, translate into your experience. because prior to the void being created....your balanced state does not have the manifestation happened. and when you do nothing about it, nothing will occur for manifestation to occur.

Then the manifestation occurs, In the beginning of the transcript I posted, it illustrates how people use imagination, then do nothing in physical reality to have it come manifested.

Bashar uses a Balanced State as the neutral state that allows more manifestation to occur.

I have seen information that is actually claimed to be a Bashar Saying, however the transcripts show different context and different word connections.
Than the Poster actually posted.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 am

It is a transcription of this video which is no longer available.

"Bashar 7 Steps ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Bashar Communications, Inc..

There is a much fuller transcription here.
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum ... ifestation

Bashar frequently enjoins us to have no expectations of outcome:
THE BEST CIRCUMSTANCE YOU CAN IMAGINE IS THE LEAST POSSIBLE WAY IT CAN OCCUR!!!!!!!
Let the higher mind give you MORE than you believed you can get. (Otherwise you're limiting yourself.)

Remember: when you're trying to figure out how things are going to happen, you're not allowing. Let the higher mind do its job.