Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

TheInventor

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:48 pm

And yet you still will not admit your claims of 5th law were incorrect. Then starting the claim 'oh its a kind of perspective all along'....without acknowledging the fact that you never talked in terms of persective all along is disingenuous, then now cry "Oh Yourd Kinda Mean" wahhh. wahhh wahhh on my wahh meter reading.

PianoMastR64

Post by PianoMastR64 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 am

TheInventor wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:48 pm
And yet you still will not admit your claims of 5th law were incorrect. Then starting the claim 'oh its a kind of perspective all along'....without acknowledging the fact that you never talked in terms of persective all along is disingenuous, then now cry "Oh Yourd Kinda Mean" wahhh. wahhh wahhh on my wahh meter reading.
lol ok.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:35 am

Still not admitting you are wrong in your claims. When you cannot admit your mistakes, you dont learn; only when you admit your wrong, then you have the ability to have a chance to learn; and you will never admit you are wrong.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:12 pm

The goose is in the bottle.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:50 am

AND?

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:50 am

I don't know what will happen next. I'm waiting to see.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:05 pm

OH NO....Another useless comment

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:26 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:05 pm
OH NO....Another useless comment
What you put out is what you get.
I AM a Precursor!

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:16 am

OH NO....Another useless comment....I Am The Mirror

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:31 am

Awesome comments!

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:40 am

Putting nails in this coffin of a thread, starting to dig a hole to bury this conversation.

PianoMastR64

Post by PianoMastR64 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:35 am
Still not admitting you are wrong in your claims. When you cannot admit your mistakes, you dont learn; only when you admit your wrong, then you have the ability to have a chance to learn; and you will never admit you are wrong.
I'm wrong. You win.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 pm
TheInventor wrote:
I'm wrong. You win.
Win What? There is nothing to Win; and actually you never admitted you were incorrect about clalming a 5th law loop or how the 5th law changes the other 4 laws? that answer is proof of my asseration that you will not admit your are wrong. you didn't state what you were incorrect about. That answer is actually a means of not admitting you were incorrect, there is no context with that short statement, which is the reason for the short 2 1/2 word statement.

And just to let you know, I will ask Bashar to get a exact answer to the question, as no one has got that specific about the laws, I get that specific about laws, physical universe and the like. the 100% correct answer is asking directly to Basher that question in the theard about how the 5th law works in relation to the other 4 laws. And at this point in the thread that is the only metric I will use.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:57 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 am
PianoMastR64 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:
I'm wrong. You win.
Win What? blah blab blah blab repeat
Give it a rest, Inventor, no one cares a shite about your personal forum quarrels.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

PianoMastR64

Post by PianoMastR64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm

TheInventor wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:
I'm wrong. You win.
Win What? There is nothing to Win; and actually you never admitted you were incorrect about clalming a 5th law loop or how the 5th law changes the other 4 laws? that answer is proof of my asseration that you will not admit your are wrong. you didn't state what you were incorrect about. That answer is actually a means of not admitting you were incorrect, there is no context with that short statement, which is the reason for the short 2 1/2 word statement.

And just to let you know, I will ask Bashar to get a exact answer to the question, as no one has got that specific about the laws, I get that specific about laws, physical universe and the like. the 100% correct answer is asking directly to Basher that question in the theard about how the 5th law works in relation to the other 4 laws. And at this point in the thread that is the only metric I will use.
You are super blind to how overly competitive you are. You don't seem to know how to just have a normal conversation. You REEEEEALLY want me to admit I'm wrong. It's exhausting talking to you.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 pm

wilburn wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:57 pm
TheInventor wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:

I'm wrong. You win.
Win What? blah blab blah blab repeat
Give it a rest, Inventor, no one cares a shite about your personal forum quarrels.
Nor your constant mature comments in this forum

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 pm

PianoMastR64 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm
TheInventor wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:

I'm wrong. You win.

You are super blind to how overly competitive you are. You don't seem to know how to just have a normal conversation. You REEEEEALLY want me to admit I'm wrong. It's exhausting talking to you.
Instead of accepting that Bashar is really best to answer the debate, you go to blaming me for your own actions. meaning lack of Insincerely in a answer of 2 1/2 words and no admittance of what you were wrong about. then of course tackin on the "you win' really illustrates the belief that 'admitting I am wrong, threatens my survival' belief. you dont even need to respond, its your choice that you make, own that choice.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:54 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 pm
blah blah unintelligible gibberish...nstant mature comments in this forum
Here's a fresh idea. Take a month off from the forum and learn the language,
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:18 pm

wilburn wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:54 pm
TheInventor wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 pm
blah blah unintelligible gibberish...nstant mature comments in this forum
Here's a fresh idea. Take a month off from the forum and learn the language,
Bashar has actively encouraged us to commit suicide.. count back from to 10 to 0.. and of course his simple reminder is.. "if you didn't leave; you have a reason for being here" so tough to commit suicide... I tell's yah.. :D :P :lol: lol? you think this severe misstatement of B is funny? JHC, Jim,...

no worries mod-mates, you will do yourselves in w/out any help from HE-burn. lol

he?

LOL Ms. 1,300 posts and no other life..

ask Darryl its his lungs.

wow another conspirator nutcase with no facts for basis, im stunned.

next

bashar is repping your higher mind, why not ask it?

i will put your comment in the rest of your "quality remarks" given. same quality as the stool I just left in the toilet.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:53 am

My intelligence is exploding straight up ur butthole. OMG, inventor gets me super hard.SHes so super smart and knows all about gay stuff and everything. Whaaa? I was like totally paying attention until recently when he decided to show off and be a smart ass and treat people like crap. Hey inventor, fuck you! Literally! Totally literal. Maybe I should show you some literal taint love or something. Anyway, be nice, it’s better that way. :)