hitlers death

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Post Reply
User avatar
love76
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

hitlers death

Post by love76 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm

ok i dont know what to believe. According to many Hitler lived on after the war... people spoke about seeing him, some even had pics...
but bashar said hitler did die in the war... but if hitler died than were was his and evas body. All they found was his teeth. Does anyone ever come across this topic with bashar?

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: hitlers death

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

love76 wrote:ok i dont know what to believe. According to many Hitler lived on after the war... people spoke about seeing him, some even had pics...
but bashar said hitler did die in the war... but if hitler died than were was his and evas body. All they found was his teeth. Does anyone ever come across this topic with bashar?
If he said he died in the war, then he's said enough on that, I think.

User avatar
love76
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: hitlers death

Post by love76 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:55 pm

but the answer was missing factual evidence thats all :)

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: hitlers death

Post by Rokazulu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Bashar is only giving you his perspective. If you believe he didn't die in the war and wish to still believe he didn't die in the war then by all means continue to believe as you wish.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: hitlers death

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

love76 wrote:but the answer was missing factual evidence thats all :)
Remember what Bashar says about "evidence" :D But yes, as our good friend Rokazulu said, feel free to explore the probable reality where Hitler is still living somewhere!

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: hitlers death

Post by TheInventor » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 am

With Infinit Universes; Hitler was alive and dead. that history you prefer you will have that outcome. Bashar has no memory; however we create memory that is preferred.

the actual answer is not "did hitler live or die" its the actual question of "what do you prefer".

User avatar
love76
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: hitlers death

Post by love76 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 am

well in my reality i have seen evidence that hitler lived longer than the usual story of him dying in the war. Thats why Bashar made me confused because he said hitler died, when in my reality little pieces pop up confirming he didnt die. But at the same time i keep an open mind....

Rokazulu i dont know what i prefer lol maybe thats why this has popped up.

TheInventor when you say bashar has no memory? what do you mean? he has memories of essassani obviously otherwise he could not talk about it???

alice you mentioned evidence... the only thing i remember bashar saying is if you believe something evidence comes up for it... did you mean something else??

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: hitlers death

Post by TheInventor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:12 am

all that is.jpg
all that is.jpg (136.92 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
TheInventor when you say bashar has no memory? what do you mean? he has memories of essassani obviously otherwise he could not talk about it???

Bashar has said numerous time thier race essani lives completely in the "Now" moment; they have a Qasi-Physical experience. They are completely spontaneous in communication,knowledge, experience. they either Know It, or Dont Know It.

Humans on Earth Extrapolate their 3d+t experience to apply to the rest of the universe as the Norm. This is in fact the Exception, 7 crossing particles region of the Universe creates 3d+t space.

Your Memory is literally created and re-written from moment to moment. The "Now" creates the rememberance of Past, creates the potential of Future. This is done so that you can experience the process of creation. Because the rest of the universe experiences non-linear time/space; things are more instantaneous in creation. which is not the point of this perspective.

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: hitlers death

Post by TheInventor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:28 am

Another example is a personal change in history. The HitchHiker's Guide to the galaxy used to ge a 12 episode BBC Television series, My sister gave me a VHS Tape containing all recorded episodes; I kept it for years, planning to convert it to DVD. I kept it in a tote of treasured stuff. One day I found a person that can do the conversation, I did the complete search method, turned over everthing I owned. It was gone. Now after discovering Bit Torrent...I wanted to download those 12 episodes. There are only 6 episodes set in existence now for me. another friend remembered a 12 episode, he "lost" his as well.

what happened was that I shifted from a universe where 12 existed and now only 6 exist.

Unless someone has 12 episodes still...let me know; The guide is far more funny in the 12 BBC TV Series.

Same thing with "Bernstein" VS "Bearstain" Bears. Both existed.

Billy
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am

Re: hitlers death

Post by Billy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 am
With Infinit Universes; Hitler was alive and dead. that history you prefer you will have that outcome. Bashar has no memory; however we create memory that is preferred.

the actual answer is not "did hitler live or die" its the actual question of "what do you prefer".
This is a can of worms so enormous that many a lunatic is locked up for it's mind boggiling idiosynchronicities and whilst I think you probably have a point I think this subject is treated with extreme underestimation.

The actual answer is not 'did Hitler live or die' it's the actual question of 'did Bashar live or die'. And worse still or better yet, depending on which reality you prefer, this ultimately leads to the question of, 'Who are YOU and which one of you are you and which reality are you in?' And, 'Are YOU dead or alive?'

Of course, there is no answer because of the infinite loop alluded to here.

Regards Hitler, the powerful man died, whether or not his physical body also died is something altogether different.

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: hitlers death

Post by LIGHTBEING » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am

love76 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:55 pm
but the answer was missing factual evidence thats all :)
that anwser almost got a giggle out of me..
camon as if there is much factual evidence about listening to an alien "channeleld" through a humanbeing to begin with..

how can u buy into this whole bashar thing - and then be like he didn't give enough "factual evidence" in regards to the anwser about hitlers death

that's just ridiculous...

User avatar
Arouet
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: hitlers death

Post by Arouet » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 am

LIGHTBEING wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am
...camon as if there is much factual evidence about listening to an alien "channeleld" through a humanbeing to begin with..

how can u buy into this whole bashar thing - and then be like he didn't give enough "factual evidence" in regards to the anwser about hitlers death

that's just ridiculous...
Do0d either get off your cellphone, buy a computer or learn how to spell...not to mention but, I will, a basic 3rd grade class in punctuation. The only ridiculous event at the moment is you.

You could have simply said that you are unable to grasp the concept of comprehending context. Maybe if you if you read the entire post before
leaping to your baseless conclusion you'll have better luck.

If you insist on prompting your flawed perspective then I suggest that you go fornicate yourself with a broken bottle. HTH & HAND.
I AM a Precursor!

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: hitlers death

Post by LIGHTBEING » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 am

Arouet wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 am
LIGHTBEING wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am
...camon as if there is much factual evidence about listening to an alien "channeleld" through a humanbeing to begin with..

how can u buy into this whole bashar thing - and then be like he didn't give enough "factual evidence" in regards to the anwser about hitlers death

that's just ridiculous...
Do0d either get off your cellphone, buy a computer or learn how to spell...not to mention but, I will, a basic 3rd grade class in punctuation. The only ridiculous event at the moment is you.

You could have simply said that you are unable to grasp the concept of comprehending context. Maybe if you if you read the entire post before
leaping to your baseless conclusion you'll have better luck.

If you insist on prompting your flawed perspective then I suggest that you go fornicate yourself with a broken bottle. HTH & HAND.
i knew that somebody would give me shit for that typo, and yep there he comes to the rescue, the gay self proclaimed "precursor", hahahahaha - on the sidenote- back to the concentrating on the typo thing - that's so typical for somebody who just tries to put down a valid statement, hahaha

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: hitlers death

Post by Rokazulu » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:20 pm

The goose is in the bottle.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Post Reply