What Does Bashar Mean To You?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: What Does Bashar Mean To You?

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:19 am

spacetribe wrote:My method of using the symbols in a healing session is simply to imagine them overlaid on the client's body and use the resulting energy release as a pivot to center the effect of my own "organic" healing capacity around. So they have both a healing action and a homing-in action for me.

Ah, didn't know you used them in healing clients, very interesting. How long have you been doing this?

How do you use them for yourself? Any special technique?

Some newer insights:

- BALANCE is what is good for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, rather than what is stated above. The reason is that FM/CFS is a type of chronic recoil from a sensation of pain, where awareness basically skirts here and there in the body constantly to avoid discomfort. So in order to have the BALANCE circuit work properly it will first bring to the surface whatever trauma is preventing stability in awareness.

- EXTEND affects a very deep release that includes the pelvis and legs. While release is often centered around the base chakra (top of the tail bone where it is connected to the sacrum), it will generally include the legs as well. There is tons of work to be done with that symbol for many people, as part of a general process sometimes called "embodiment" intended to bring full sensation to the entire body. Embodiment often includes work on the entire back side of the body in some people, but mostly it's bringing full awareness down to the feet through the legs.

- UNLOCK can create a very deep release of the biting reflex, which is generally inhibited via a pull backward to a block in the shape of a horizontal line in the back of the neck in the area of the hair line. Release there will affect the entire slice of the body, back to front, in the level of that height. Larimar stones give the same effect while opening the heart as well. But walking with a larimar in your pocket will bring "biting" patterns to the surface, so best to use it in therapy only.

- RECEIVE works great on deep-seated guilt issues, that thus prevent people from being able to receive.

- ACT will release helplessness trauma. Great for many post-trauma and sexual trauma cases. Eventually a McDonald's type M-shape stream of energy will manifest from the pelvis upward and through the arms. It is a very good symbol to work with for manifesting money and abundance.

Amazing insights. In your opinion, do the symbols also have those kinds of effects when we are using them for ourselves as well as in healing others?

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Alice wrote:Ah, didn't know you used them in healing clients, very interesting. How long have you been doing this?

How do you use them for yourself? Any special technique?

Amazing insights. In your opinion, do the symbols also have those kinds of effects when we are using them for ourselves as well as in healing others?

Since the beginning of the year. When I work on myself I just visualize them while breathing out gently to start with, and when I feel the place in the body where they work I start visualizing the symbol in that area. As the awareness of the exact location stabilizes the synchronization with the breathing is no longer needed. My intention while I do this is simply to be myself "through" the symbol, it is a sort of mental projection of identity towards a state of union with the archtypical movement of energy the symbol represents. It is easy to have a good experience of this with some of the symbols: ACT is in itself representative of movement. FLOW is a sort of upward movement, and EXTEND sort of expands your essence downward.

I believe this happens in some level to all who work with this permission slip, yes, but more delicate work will simply bring blocks to the surface for more gentle integration work to be done with whatever tools a person has to deal with challenges in life. In addition, the type of the sense of "being" where the sense of identity assumes the attribute of a certain symbol or intermingles with it is being practiced in this way for a fuller spectrum of 3D presence. So IMO this has double function for everyone who takes the time to become familiar with this system.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:42 pm

spacetribe wrote:Since the beginning of the year. When I work on myself I just visualize them while breathing out gently to start with, and when I feel the place in the body where they work I start visualizing the symbol in that area. As the awareness of the exact location stabilizes the synchronization with the breathing is no longer needed. My intention while I do this is simply to be myself "through" the symbol, it is a sort of mental projection of identity towards a state of union with the archtypical movement of energy the symbol represents. It is easy to have a good experience of this with some of the symbols: ACT is in itself representative of movement. FLOW is a sort of upward movement, and EXTEND sort of expands your essence downward.

Extends downward? Why not in all directions? That is the sense I get with it. There is an artist who works a lot with them, this is his or her depiction of Extend:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/381680137148829060/

Thanks for sharing your process. You inspire me to get more consistent with them. Do you ever use the youtube videos of them with your meditation? There are some good ones. I just meditated with this one, I like the music.

I believe this happens in some level to all who work with this permission slip, yes, but more delicate work will simply bring blocks to the surface for more gentle integration work to be done with whatever tools a person has to deal with challenges in life. In addition, the type of the sense of "being" where the sense of identity assumes the attribute of a certain symbol or intermingles with it is being practiced in this way for a fuller spectrum of 3D presence. So IMO this has double function for everyone who takes the time to become familiar with this system.

So to be clear, you are saying this double function is unifying with the archetypal symbols, and higher functioning in general?

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 am

Alice wrote:
Extends downward? Why not in all directions? That is the sense I get with it.

Thanks for sharing your process. You inspire me to get more consistent with them. Do you ever use the youtube videos of them with your meditation?

So to be clear, you are saying this double function is unifying with the archetypal symbols, and higher functioning in general?

While EXTEND sometimes releases blocks for expanding upward, generally the exclusive effect that I have seen is a downward movement. It is a stretching type of expansion, a gaining of length. Pyrite ("fools gold") does this for some people as well. Sideways expansion happens with the EXPAND symbol most of all, and mostly around the chest and shoulders area. It's worth noting that when you work at deep levels of tissue on blocks from early childhood this means work on a level of the psyche before the chakras where psychologically differentiated completely, e.g. heart function and sex function generally function together, imagination in the sex chakra works together with expressing it in the throat chakra, and - relevant to our discussion - understanding in the 3rd eye around the top of the body works with dealing with this understanding in physical reality, which is in the base chakra and controls energy flow to the legs. So work on one part of the body in those levels affects other places in the body. To make matters even more integrative, a trauma root - certainly on those levels - is just the center of a physical contraction formation, kind of like an inhalation of the body inward towards a certain location that creates a shape not unlike a sun (I call it an inhaled sun). This is an actual physical form of compressed connective tissue, and the rays of the sun are actual lines of hyper-tonality of connective tissue in the body. And the rays of that sun form are sometimes affecting the entire body, so the entire body might expand in some sense when you work some of those suns.

I don't use videos, I have laminated cards that I printed out that are under my computer screen, but mostly I just visualize.

the double function is (1) what you said, which are two sides of the same coin, and (2) gentle release of traumatic content and bringing up stuff to the surface (aka "process work" although **everything** is process work including of course the first function lol).

yannos

Postby yannos » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello everyone,

The one thing that really strongly marked me in Bashar teachings, is the understanding that when we shift our energy we shift our whole timeline with us.
In fact this is almost the only thing that i associate with Bashar.
I am not someone who likes to overthink spiritual teachings, and i believe a lot of people are only getting it intellectually, they are not really understanding it from their own point of view or experience. The first time this idea was exposed to me, it was 10 years ago, and at the time i wasn't ready to accept that. It just seemed to crazy to me. But it did had an impact on me.
Then, long story short, i experienced a lot of stuff, lived my life and all the good and bad that would come with it. Around 2 years ago, i just came to the acceptance and realisation that it was the truth. Before that i was aware that i was influencing my life, my experience and events around me with my thoughts but i saw that like a magnet power, not realising the extent of my influence.
Now that this is said, i want to stress that i didn't read Bashar and thought about the concept to only manipulate it with my intellect. No, i lived life, and from my own experience and spiritual understanding i came to the realisation that the whole reality was shifting with me, and Bashar was just a voice spreading the light on what i was about to understand.

I also would like to add that understanding isn't enough to allow you to experience a pleasant and positive reality and to realease your issues. This is a whole other chapter that you can only learn by yourself, i believe.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:42 am

spacetribe wrote:
Alice wrote:
Extends downward? Why not in all directions? That is the sense I get with it.

Thanks for sharing your process. You inspire me to get more consistent with them. Do you ever use the youtube videos of them with your meditation?

While EXTEND sometimes releases blocks for expanding upward, generally the exclusive effect that I have seen is a downward movement. It is a stretching type of expansion, a gaining of length. Pyrite ("fools gold") does this for some people as well. Sideways expansion happens with the EXPAND symbol most of all, and mostly around the chest and shoulders area. It's worth noting that when you work at deep levels of tissue on blocks from early childhood this means work on a level of the psyche before the chakras where psychologically differentiated completely, e.g. heart function and sex function generally function together, imagination in the sex chakra works together with expressing it in the throat chakra, and - relevant to our discussion - understanding in the 3rd eye around the top of the body works with dealing with this understanding in physical reality, which is in the base chakra and controls energy flow to the legs. So work on one part of the body in those levels affects other places in the body. To make matters even more integrative, a trauma root - certainly on those levels - is just the center of a physical contraction formation, kind of like an inhalation of the body inward towards a certain location that creates a shape not unlike a sun (I call it an inhaled sun). This is an actual physical form of compressed connective tissue, and the rays of the sun are actual lines of hyper-tonality of connective tissue in the body. And the rays of that sun form are sometimes affecting the entire body, so the entire body might expand in some sense when you work some of those suns.

I don't use videos, I have laminated cards that I printed out that are under my computer screen, but mostly I just visualize.

the double function is (1) what you said, which are two sides of the same coin, and (2) gentle release of traumatic content and bringing up stuff to the surface (aka "process work" although **everything** is process work including of course the first function lol).

So to be clear, are you saying that working with the Sirian symbols can (among other things) resolve childhood trauma, over time?
Have you seen or experienced this yourself?

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 am

yannos wrote:Hello everyone,

The one thing that really strongly marked me in Bashar teachings, is the understanding that when we shift our energy we shift our whole timeline with us.
In fact this is almost the only thing that i associate with Bashar.

Shifting our energy is certainly a primary focus in Bashar's teachings. A lot is contained in that.

I am not someone who likes to overthink spiritual teachings, and i believe a lot of people are only getting it intellectually, they are not really understanding it from their own point of view or experience. The first time this idea was exposed to me, it was 10 years ago, and at the time i wasn't ready to accept that. It just seemed to crazy to me. But it did had an impact on me.
Then, long story short, i experienced a lot of stuff, lived my life and all the good and bad that would come with it. Around 2 years ago, i just came to the acceptance and realisation that it was the truth. Before that i was aware that i was influencing my life, my experience and events around me with my thoughts but i saw that like a magnet power, not realising the extent of my influence.
Now that this is said, i want to stress that i didn't read Bashar and thought about the concept to only manipulate it with my intellect. No, i lived life, and from my own experience and spiritual understanding i came to the realisation that the whole reality was shifting with me, and Bashar was just a voice spreading the light on what i was about to understand.

I also would like to add that understanding isn't enough to allow you to experience a pleasant and positive reality and to release your issues. This is a whole other chapter that you can only learn by yourself, i believe.

I agree. We are the artists of our lives, and as with any art, we learn by doing, experiencing.

Well, since I am here...what Bashar means to me. Not my only source for these kinds of teachings, but he is up there with the best of them.
I have the sense that we've only scratched the surface of what he can share with us. It is exciting, and following Bashar is certainly one way I follow my excitement! It is also reassuring to think that in all likelihood he and Darryl will stick around for some time to come as we advance in ever-expanding vistas of experience and enlightenment.

And this is one reason I got upset about the spam bombing of the forum recently. It felt like they were trying to shut down these sharings and explorations, which i truly hope will continue on.

Something from a longish Bashar video I watched recently, that I had not encountered before to this extent in the material, and which I think is crucial:

"...you must be willing and able to love yourselves fully, unconditionally, because no matter how many techniques we may teach you, or how many tools we may share with you, none of them will really stick very strongly or have a strong effect if you do not harmonize with yourself and with creation first by staying in a state of unconditional love...So the tools in a sense are functioning like the scuba diver's mask when you are out of alignment with self-love and the love of creation. It's like taking the mask off; suddenly everything underwater looks murky and fuzzy and indistinct. It's harder to tell what direction you're going in because you can't see the landmarks under the water as clearly, but when you put the vibration of love back into the equation, it's like putting the mask back on and suddenly everything is sharp and clear and your path is well-defined. So when you are then using the techniques we are going to share and you find that they are not working so strongly, center yourself, get back into alignment, love yourself, receive the love of the Infinite, stay in that space, and they will work just fine when you stay in that state of love."

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:46 am

Alice wrote:
spacetribe wrote:
Alice wrote:So to be clear, are you saying that working with the Sirian symbols can (among other things) resolve childhood trauma, over time?
Have you seen or experienced this yourself?

Absolutely. The energy movement of each symbol is eventually free to be expressed. And until that time it will be blocked by some trauma. The deeper you go into this process the earlier the trauma. And generally until you are close to that point where the symbol is expressed freely it will actually bring a trauma to the surface when you engage a symbol. When your ability to create the archtypical effect of a symbol is close to perfect it will simply release traumatic content energetically without taking you off balance. But otherwise working with the symbols is a way to disharmonize your life in a certain way - that is both therapeutic and gives you a sense of being more fully expressive in the way that the various symbols allow. But for me at least, in the relatively intensive way that I developed this process, it is a type of de-traumatization process work, not a gentle re-wiring as Bashar presented it.

Working on myself like this I would often engage a single symbol for several hours a day while doing energy healing to complement the releasing action of this type of meditation. We are not talking several minutes as Bashar indicated.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:20 am

spacetribe wrote:
Alice wrote:
spacetribe wrote:

Absolutely. The energy movement of each symbol is eventually free to be expressed. And until that time it will be blocked by some trauma. The deeper you go into this process the earlier the trauma. And generally until you are close to that point where the symbol is expressed freely it will actually bring a trauma to the surface when you engage a symbol. When your ability to create the archtypical effect of a symbol is close to perfect it will simply release traumatic content energetically without taking you off balance. But otherwise working with the symbols is a way to disharmonize your life in a certain way - that is both therapeutic and gives you a sense of being more fully expressive in the way that the various symbols allow. But for me at least, in the relatively intensive way that I developed this process, it is a type of de-traumatization process work, not a gentle re-wiring as Bashar presented it.

Working on myself like this I would often engage a single symbol for several hours a day while doing energy healing to complement the releasing action of this type of meditation. We are not talking several minutes as Bashar indicated.

Whew, that is intense! Would be cool if you could talk about your process with Bashar. Maybe you will some day!

I guess we've all got childhood trauma of some kind. I know I do.

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Alice wrote:Whew, that is intense! Would be cool if you could talk about your process with Bashar. Maybe you will some day!

I guess we've all got childhood trauma of some kind. I know I do.

Trauma is what places us in the low-frequency density we are in. Barbara Brennan writes in chapter 14 of "Light Emerging" that we start life with an experience of unity that is not individuated (rather, it is symbiotic with the mother). Then we enter duality after experiencing trauma, work on our individuality throughout our life until it is healthy - so we can go back to the experience of unity. But this time it is in an individuated form. And that state, individuated unity, would be enlightenment and the resolution of all karma. So trauma and its resolution in this perspective are the essence of life and of personal growth, trauma is the event where negative beliefs are forged. Which connects to Bashar's paradigm of letting go of negative beliefs as defining growth.

I am talking to Essasani guide/s here and there through a friend who is a channel, but it is not about technical stuff such as this. If it happens I'll write about it here for sure :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”