How do we organize this?

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

jman5000

Re: How do we organize this?

Postby jman5000 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:Tonight's session was amazing! One astrological note for the wiki:

Asked about the asteroid Chiron, the Wounded Healer, Bashar said it is what's left of another planet. Therefore its energy is of letting go of that which no longer serves. It is generally thought of as the ability to assist others in processes we have ourselves completed. (Jman has this asteroid conjunct Algol, a fixed star that Bashar and I have discussed with respect to Tesla's connection to it.)

So does this mean I'm letting go of that which no longer servers me, or I'm helping others do that?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:37 pm

jman5000 wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Tonight's session was amazing! One astrological note for the wiki:

Asked about the asteroid Chiron, the Wounded Healer, Bashar said it is what's left of another planet. Therefore its energy is of letting go of that which no longer serves. It is generally thought of as the ability to assist others in processes we have ourselves completed. (Jman has this asteroid conjunct Algol, a fixed star that Bashar and I have discussed with respect to Tesla's connection to it.)

So does this mean I'm letting go of that which no longer servers me, or I'm helping others do that?

I would say both. That's the traditional understanding of Chiron, you teach what you have learned the hard way. With Algol added, that can go to any extreme.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
jman5000 wrote:

I would say both. That's the traditional understanding of Chiron, you teach what you have learned the hard way. With Algol added, that can go to any extreme.

Don't know if you have looked into Magi astrology, someone interpreted my chart using that system. I have a lot of Chiron linkages. She wrote in part:

You also have a geometry that involves chiron sextile neptune, chiron trine pluto, and pluto sextile neptune. This is a generational 'aspect' as neptune and pluto are slow moving planets. What makes you rather special is that you… are you ready for this?… You have 5 cinderella linkages. Let me explain. Magi have this tendency to see saturn as a very challenging influence in our lives and chiron being a super beneficial influence. Chiron rules career, marriages, soul mates. When people have planets making aspect w/ chiron, they become a 'cinderella person'. A cinderella person is one who, without much effort, things work out. When there is a tough situation, things seem to miraculously work out. It's like having a fairy-godmother protecting you. You have 5 which is rare I think. Chiron trine pluto in geocentric tropical and heliocentric latitudes (that's 2); chiron parallel venus in geocentric declinations (1); jupiter-chiron midpoint aspect venus and moon (2 more)… total 5..

yeah...I'm so lucky :mrgreen: But I also identify with the "wounded healer" perspective.

Looking forward to the Wiki on the new session!

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 pm

jman5000 wrote:Awesome. I actually got an email saying you had edited a page on there, and I was able to see you edit. It all worked great. Thanks for contributing.

Welcome!
I noticed a number of other items that need fixing but have been busy reading/absorbing, will go back to editing soon.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
jman5000 wrote:

Don't know if you have looked into Magi astrology, someone interpreted my chart using that system. I have a lot of Chiron linkages. She wrote in part:

You also have a geometry that involves chiron sextile neptune, chiron trine pluto, and pluto sextile neptune. This is a generational 'aspect' as neptune and pluto are slow moving planets. What makes you rather special is that you… are you ready for this?… You have 5 cinderella linkages. Let me explain. Magi have this tendency to see saturn as a very challenging influence in our lives and chiron being a super beneficial influence. Chiron rules career, marriages, soul mates. When people have planets making aspect w/ chiron, they become a 'cinderella person'. A cinderella person is one who, without much effort, things work out. When there is a tough situation, things seem to miraculously work out. It's like having a fairy-godmother protecting you. You have 5 which is rare I think. Chiron trine pluto in geocentric tropical and heliocentric latitudes (that's 2); chiron parallel venus in geocentric declinations (1); jupiter-chiron midpoint aspect venus and moon (2 more)… total 5..

yeah...I'm so lucky :mrgreen: But I also identify with the "wounded healer" perspective.

I have never heard of Magi astrology. Will look into it, thanks!

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:22 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Her intro to the interpretation:

The technique I'll be using is called Magi astrology that uses 4 different charts - geocentric tropical, geocentric declinations, heliocentric tropical, and heliocentric latitudes. Magi do not interpret signs in planets (e.g., sun in virgo) or use houses. They look at aspects and geometric shapes. There are lots of ways to interpret so I provided you with various interpretive possibilities.

Magi astrologers look at geometric shapes that with aspects between the planets. May look like a triangle (grand-trine), a star of david (grand sextile), rectangular box, a triangle (t-square), a kite… all kinds of geometric shapes. The tighter the orb, the stronger the influence of this geometry. Since I don't have my magi chart creating software on this computer I have to use the chart-service from astro.com

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

The technique I'll be using is called Magi astrology that uses 4 different charts - geocentric tropical, geocentric declinations, heliocentric tropical, and heliocentric latitudes. Magi do not interpret signs in planets (e.g., sun in virgo) or use houses. They look at aspects and geometric shapes. There are lots of ways to interpret so I provided you with various interpretive possibilities.

Magi astrologers look at geometric shapes that with aspects between the planets. May look like a triangle (grand-trine), a star of david (grand sextile), rectangular box, a triangle (t-square), a kite… all kinds of geometric shapes. The tighter the orb, the stronger the influence of this geometry. Since I don't have my magi chart creating software on this computer I have to use the chart-service from astro.com

I've never heard of that, but it is similar to how I look at charts. I look at aspect patterns, fixed stars, asteroids, things others find insignificant. She would find my chart highly unusual. If you'd like to peek, I can give you the info and you can pull the chart.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

I've never heard of that, but it is similar to how I look at charts. I look at aspect patterns, fixed stars, asteroids, things others find insignificant. She would find my chart highly unusual. If you'd like to peek, I can give you the info and you can pull the chart.

Sure, would be interested, altho I don't always find charts easy to decipher.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

Check out June 30, 1964 07:47, Chicago,IL. The visual look of it is different. Most charts look like a birds nest. Mine looks like a prism.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Check out June 30, 1964 07:47, Chicago,IL. The visual look of it is different. Most charts look like a birds nest. Mine looks like a prism.

OK!
a.m. or p.m.?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

OK!
a.m. or p.m.?

07:47 is a.m.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

OK!
a.m. or p.m.?

I can tell you right now your Life Path is the 11, a Master Number. Not surprised :)

https://www.numerology.com/numerology-n ... ter-number

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 am

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
OK!
a.m. or p.m.?

I can tell you right now your Life Path is the 11, a Master Number. Not surprised :)

Yes! My card is the High Priestess, because I reduce them. Can also be justice.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Yes, typically it's referred to as 11/2. One will express both the Master Number and the reduced number.
One can't sustain the high vibe of the Master Number continually. I was born on the 22nd myself so I know...

Cool idea to look at the Tarot cards associated with Life Path. Then mine is Chariot (7).

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

Yes, typically it's referred to as 11/2. One will express both the Master Number and the reduced number.
One can't sustain the high vibe of the Master Number continually. I was born on the 22nd myself so I know...

Cool idea to look at the Tarot cards associated with Life Path. Then mine is Chariot (7).

I want to say in Law of One they discuss laying out the major arcana in three stacks and analyzing the path that way. That was a bit of a mind boggler. I will need to circle back on that.

The Chariot is one of my favorite cards. I will actually start a different thread for that.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:36 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

I want to say in Law of One they discuss laying out the major arcana in three stacks and analyzing the path that way. That was a bit of a mind boggler. I will need to circle back on that.

The Chariot is one of my favorite cards. I will actually start a different thread for that.

Sounds fascinating! Go for it.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 am

Hey one thing for the wiki, moth men. Bashar has mentioned them many times, for sure in 30 days of Disclosure.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi, I added a new page from a 1996 sessions "Achieving Perfect Health"

https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/Achie ... ect_Health

Many will find this information useful.

Tanfeliz wrote:you can go to https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Sidebar in our example and edit. Go for it.

I wanted to change the sidebar but, I can't find where I can edit it. Perhaps you could show me or create the beginning process?

I feel like you can add some topics so people can easily navigate to their interests. You already have some things on the front page, but you can also put them on the sidebar such as

The Formula
The 5 Laws
Transmissions (This will be a place for all the sessions you have written up)

and then add minor ones below that such as the ideas of

Bashar
Daryl Anka
Channeling
Essassani race
Hybrid Children
Grey factions
UFO disclosure
Shifting parallel realities
Simultaneous lives
Predictions
Television Analogy
Plant teachers

So on and so forth...

If you add some of these links of the pages you already have then I can start writing up some of those subjects that I have listed above and it will make it more intuitive for people interacting with the wiki.

What do you think?

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Thanks for the add, Rokazulu. The intent was to have all sessions in the Sessions section of the homepage, but feel free to change the sidebar if you wish.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 pm

jman5000 wrote:Thanks for the add, Rokazulu. The intent was to have all sessions in the Sessions section of the homepage, but feel free to change the sidebar if you wish.

Yeah, we don't have to put sessions on the sidebar.

But, I feel minor topics of importance could be there for easy access, because sometimes people don't know what to search for and just want to see the main concepts.

By the way!! I have no idea how to change the sidebar. Can anyone show me? I might not have permissions to do so with my account.

Return to “Bashar wiki”