!!!! I'm Going To ECETI !!!!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Arouet

!!!! I'm Going To ECETI !!!!

Postby Arouet » Tue May 30, 2017 7:45 pm

mid June ok!

https://youtu.be/vcuRxK30Xiw

Can't wait! It's hard being without my brothers and sisters, I am a Precursor which you all could probably tell right away from my energies.

:twisted:
I AM a Precursor!

ingerul9

Re: !!!! I'm Going To ECETI !!!!

Postby ingerul9 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Don't forget to tell us all about it when you come back :).

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Tue May 30, 2017 8:25 pm

ingerul9 wrote:Don't forget to tell us all about it when you come back :).

OK! I got me a night scope

so I can take videos of ETs

and UFOs and my friends are coming with Doodles!!!

James looks like a Lion from Orion! He got all burnt up by alien energy blasts! :|

I AM a Precursor!

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:19 am

Arouet wrote:Can't wait! It's hard being without my brothers and sisters, I am a Precursor which you all could probably tell right away from my energies.

It is very unlikely that you are a precursor. You might think you are (because your ego thinks it's cool) but you probably aren't. Bashar said that they are very, very rare and none of the audience were precursors.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:04 pm

xplosiw wrote:
Arouet wrote:Can't wait! It's hard being without my brothers and sisters, I am a Precursor which you all could probably tell right away from my energies.

It is very unlikely that you are a precursor. You might think you are (because your ego thinks it's cool) but you probably aren't. Bashar said that they are very, very rare and none of the audience were precursors.

wow

Call me out as a liar why don't you or an egoist. :evil:
I AM a Precursor!

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:57 pm

I can't seem to remember anything about precursors. What are they and what do they do?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:17 am

Arouet wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

wow

Simply pointing out that the odds are against you and it's far more probable that you are a normal human being just like all of us :) I could be wrong but it's unlikely. I actually thought I was a precursor until he specified how rare that is. Perhaps I am, perhaps you are. If I am, it sure as hell feels just like being a normal human, I think. Maybe I'll watch that session again :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:32 am

xplosiw wrote:
Arouet wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

wow

Simply pointing out that the odds are against you and it's far more probable that you are a normal human being just like all of us :) I could be wrong but it's unlikely. I actually thought I was a precursor until he specified how rare that is. Perhaps I am, perhaps you are. If I am, it sure as hell feels just like being a normal human, I think. Maybe I'll watch that session again :)

Like Alexa, I too would be interested to know more about the precursors.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:43 am

Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
Arouet wrote:wow

You haven't seen the Precursors session?

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:23 am

xplosiw wrote:
Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

I don't know about Alice, but I think I saw it and it just flew over my head, I don't think it was matching my vibration at the time :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Alexa wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
Alice wrote:

I don't know about Alice, but I think I saw it and it just flew over my head, I don't think it was matching my vibration at the time :)

I haven't seen it.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Alice wrote:Like Alexa, I too would be interested to know more about the precursors.

Here you go!!! It's where I bought mine, you can buy one too!!!

http://www.basharstore.com/the-precursors/
I AM a Precursor!

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:12 am

Arouet wrote:
Alice wrote:Like Alexa, I too would be interested to know more about the precursors.

The description says that they are visiting us, not living among us. Either I'm a fool and not realizing I'm discussing with an extra-terrestrial via the internet or you're a "normal" human being influenced by the extra-terrestrial energies, like most of us here.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 am

Arouet wrote:

This forum is about discussing Bashar's teachings, not another link to his site.

If you would (and could) express with your own words and understanding what is it you think you are, I would be really delighted to find out more on the subject and even wax poetic about it, if I find it interesting.

If you're going to just whack us over the heads with a link to a purchase just so we could get an idea about what you were referring to, thanks, but no, thanks. The dates-and-islam guy is way funnier.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:08 pm

xplosiw wrote:
Arouet wrote:

The description says that they are visiting us, not living among us. Either I'm a fool and not realizing I'm discussing with an extra-terrestrial via the internet or you're a "normal" human being influenced by the extra-terrestrial energies, like most of us here.

It's ok to be a fool, I won't be visiting for long.
I AM a Precursor!

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:

This forum is about discussing Bashar's teachings, not another link to his site.

If you would (and could) express with your own words and understanding what is it you think you are, I would be really delighted to find out more on the subject and even wax poetic about it, if I find it interesting.

If you're going to just whack us over the heads with a link to a purchase just so we could get an idea about what you were referring to, thanks, but no, thanks..

Idea? It's fully explained by Bashar. I'm not interested in meeting your definitions and meeting YOUR belief systems of 'forum success" so either buy it or try this.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bashar+precursors

I don't care, why should I? It's your physical reality to create...or is it?
I AM a Precursor!

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Arouet wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
Arouet wrote:

Promise? :lol:

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Alice wrote:
Arouet wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

Promise? :lol:

Promise. It's what a Precursor like me does.

Long is relative.
I AM a Precursor!

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:

If you're going to just whack us over the heads with a link to a purchase just so we could get an idea about what you were referring to, thanks, but no, thanks. The dates-and-islam guy is way funnier.

And at least he confines his rants to one thread :mrgreen:

Anyway, found this.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:32 am

Arouet wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:

If you're going to just whack us over the heads with a link to a purchase just so we could get an idea about what you were referring to, thanks, but no, thanks..

Idea? It's fully explained by Bashar. I'm not interested in meeting your definitions and meeting YOUR belief systems of 'forum success" so either buy it or try this.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bashar+precursors

I don't care, why should I? It's your physical reality to create...or is it?

:)))))))))))))))) Ok, I got, it, you're a precursor! I can totally tell right away from your energies! From what energies I read of you on this forum, I think I've seen another precursor just like you on the net, they're not as rare as they say, but at least they are wise and majestic nonetheless, AND they really see into other dimensions. Oh, and they come from Orion, if I remember correctly. Here's a video of a guy on your team! Kinda cute!! I might just fall in love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmycHLcRI5g
Last edited by Alexa on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Anything else!”