How do we organize this?

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

jman5000

Re: How do we organize this?

Postby jman5000 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
jman5000 wrote:Thanks for the add, Rokazulu. The intent was to have all sessions in the Sessions section of the homepage, but feel free to change the sidebar if you wish.

Yeah, we don't have to put sessions on the sidebar.

But, I feel minor topics of importance could be there for easy access, because sometimes people don't know what to search for and just want to see the main concepts.

By the way!! I have no idea how to change the sidebar. Can anyone show me? I might not have permissions to do so with my account.

1) Go to https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Sidebar
2) Click on the Edit button to edit the page. You should have an edit button as you are a registered user.
3) Add the content you want
4) Save

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:43 am

jman5000 wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
jman5000 wrote:Thanks for the add, Rokazulu. The intent was to have all sessions in the Sessions section of the homepage, but feel free to change the sidebar if you wish.

Yeah, we don't have to put sessions on the sidebar.

But, I feel minor topics of importance could be there for easy access, because sometimes people don't know what to search for and just want to see the main concepts.

By the way!! I have no idea how to change the sidebar. Can anyone show me? I might not have permissions to do so with my account.

1) Go to https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Sidebar
2) Click on the Edit button to edit the page. You should have an edit button as you are a registered user.
3) Add the content you want
4) Save

There is a discussion button I see where I can create a new page, but I do not see an edit button specifically for the sidebar even while logged in. Where is it located on the page?

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 am

I can't find the Wiki for that page, but I'd suggest adding this from B explaining to someone how we can heal any condition. It is about shifting to another body in another parallel reality (unless we planned to explore the theme of the physical issue):

B: Do you drive an automobile?
Q: Yes
B: You are the consciousness. The car is your body. Now you take a trip to another country and you rent a car. Same consciousness, different body. You are in a different reality. What’s so hard to understand about that?... Become aware of the fact that you are actually not the same person, literally, *physically* - from moment to moment, and you will start to understand that the person that you are right now... can be anything you choose to be...

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:53 am

Alice wrote:B: Do you drive an automobile?
B: You are the consciousness. The car is your body. Now you take a trip to another country and you rent a car. Same consciousness, different body. You are in a different reality. What’s so hard to understand about that?... Become aware of the fact that you are actually not the same person, literally, *physically* - from moment to moment, and you will start to understand that the person that you are right now... can be anything you choose to be...

yep.. I would think this is "tough" concept to get your 3d ego around.. I mean.. doesn't sound practical :P

and I prefer to think of the body as a tool.. (which is what it is) it's a remote satellite computer/robot (made of biology) like something you would send to mars...
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:B: Do you drive an automobile?

yep.. I would think this is "tough" concept to get your 3d ego around.. I mean.. doesn't sound practical :P

and I prefer to think of the body as a tool.. (which is what it is) it's a remote satellite computer/robot (made of biology) like something you would send to mars...

In the Starseed material from Ken Carey there is an interesting prediction:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1260&p=12753&hilit=ken+carey#p12753

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Alice wrote:In the Starseed material from Ken Carey there is an interesting prediction:
yes that's possible but i wouldn't count your horses until they're hatched.
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:In the Starseed material from Ken Carey there is an interesting prediction:

Great share. Interesting. Thanks. Everything is possible. People going into the future go into one particular timeline. There are infinite timelines and the one any person picks is up to them. I look forward with excitement to the future.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:57 pm

jman5000 wrote:
themaster wrote:

Great share. Interesting. Thanks. Everything is possible. People going into the future go into one particular timeline. There are infinite timelines and the one any person picks is up to them. I look forward with excitement to the future.

Yes, exciting times ahead! Woohoo, yay :mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 am

I just edited Bashar's message in the Wiki for The Empowerment of Being You. Think it flows better now. I was wondering if it might be OK to
share it at another forum that is about empowerment?

I hope to do more editing soon of other pages. Following my excitement :mrgreen:

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Alice wrote:I just edited Bashar's message in the Wiki for The Empowerment of Being You. Think it flows better now. I was wondering if it might be OK to

I hope to do more editing soon of other pages. Following my excitement :mrgreen:

Thanks for contributing, Alice. Yes, of course it is OK to share the wiki on other forums. The wiki content itself should be in alignment with Bashar Communication guidelines, so it should be OK to share it with anyone.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:07 am

jman5000 wrote:
Alice wrote:I just edited Bashar's message in the Wiki for The Empowerment of Being You. Think it flows better now. I was wondering if it might be OK to

Thanks for contributing, Alice. Yes, of course it is OK to share the wiki on other forums. The wiki content itself should be in alignment with Bashar Communication guidelines, so it should be OK to share it with anyone.

Great, thanks!

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:18 pm

Just wanted to share. I was editing the Wiki for Nine Levels of Consciousness. Re this:

The higher mind and physical mind working together in a balanced relationship allows the total being to express itself in a balanced way

I made an affirmation:
My higher mind and physical mind are working together in a balanced relationship, allowing my total being to express in a balanced way.

:mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:18 am

Am I the only one unable to access the Wiki?

Return to “Bashar wiki”