Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 am

After the 100 words, you need to paraphrase. This is what BC's copyright manager told me. And it should be followed else they try to shut the forum down.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby mac » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:25 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:After the 100 words, you need to paraphrase. This is what BC's copyright manager told me. And it should be followed else they try to shut the forum down.

Who is BC's copyright manager, DK?

User avatar
wilburn
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:16 am

i emailed them, he or she does not exist. it's all a lie,
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:46 am

wilburn wrote:i emailed them, he or she does not exist. it's all a lie,

The one who does the emails at B.C. might not be aware.

First Darryl contacted my site host personally multiple times when someone quoted something, then that stopped and I got many emails from the copyright manager for many quotes, it's definitely not a hoax.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
wilburn
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:39 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
wilburn wrote:i emailed them, he or she does not exist. it's all a lie,

The one who does the emails at B.C. might not be aware.

First Darryl contacted my site host personally multiple times when someone quoted something, then that stopped and I got many emails from the copyright manager for many quotes, it's definitely not a hoax.
i asked if there was a copright manager and got an email that there was not one. no sense in asking them what his or her name is so ill ask you.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

xplosiw
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby xplosiw » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:57 am

wilburn wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
wilburn wrote:i emailed them, he or she does not exist. it's all a lie,

The one who does the emails at B.C. might not be aware.

First Darryl contacted my site host personally multiple times when someone quoted something, then that stopped and I got many emails from the copyright manager for many quotes, it's definitely not a hoax.
i asked if there was a copright manager and got an email that there was not one. no sense in asking them what his or her name is so ill ask you.


Probably a consulting so not technically working IN BC but for BC.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:27 am

wilburn wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
wilburn wrote:i emailed them, he or she does not exist. it's all a lie,

The one who does the emails at B.C. might not be aware.

First Darryl contacted my site host personally multiple times when someone quoted something, then that stopped and I got many emails from the copyright manager for many quotes, it's definitely not a hoax.
i asked if there was a copright manager and got an email that there was not one. no sense in asking them what his or her name is so ill ask you.

Why do you want his name?
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
wilburn
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby wilburn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
wilburn wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:The one who does the emails at B.C. might not be aware.

First Darryl contacted my site host personally multiple times when someone quoted something, then that stopped and I got many emails from the copyright manager for many quotes, it's definitely not a hoax.
i asked if there was a copright manager and got an email that there was not one. no sense in asking them what his or her name is so ill ask you.

Why do you want his name?
why are you trying to hide it?
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

User avatar
wilburn
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Re: Quoting Bashar? 100 words max.

Postby wilburn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 pm

xplosiw wrote:Probably a consulting so not technically working IN BC but for BC.
still got a name.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests