choose
act
experience
reflect
learn
grow
transcend
forget

Any permission slips or interesting discussions in other workshops that pertain to these specifically that you have seen? Reference links? TIA <3

xplosiw

Re: Thw 9 powers mentioned in The Apprentice, the Adept & the Alchemist

Post by xplosiw » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:16 pm

DiveHeart wrote:https://youtu.be/cjb3BczmKjA

Is this alchemy?
No, absolutely not. That is changing the position of a lemon.

mac

Post by mac » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:45 pm

DiveHeart wrote:https://youtu.be/cjb3BczmKjA

Is this alchemy?
No but it is a cheap assed way to reroute this thread and promote your interests in this YouTube channel and the garbage It represents.

Are there any Mods awake?

DiveHeart

Post by DiveHeart » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:18 am

Besides your opinion of it being a cheap ass way to get youtube views, (rather me reaching out to a community i felt may be welcoming and understanding to some questions i have about this human life, can you contribute something worth some kind of substance, other than redirecting your assumptions about a situation to something tarty. Why cant you assume i dont know anybetter and am sincerely asking a question.

Im not posting my videos everywhere and as you could see i dont have hella views . I am just documenting parts of my highest joys and curiosity.

If it were a cheap ass way at least i didnt have to spend a whole bunch on nothing.

Thanks so much for your ever so sugary comment andi do not mean sweet , and i do mean low in nutritional value, if thoughts were in any sense edible, and had ability to bring sustanance, your surrounding group would much likely be depleting and suffering from malnutrition.

You play an important role on earth, and as a human with ability and ordered to radiate outwardly you are creating a swift turn of events which lurks around you, you havent come to face it yet . But your self is planning a move on you.

Better see whats up with you. And see where your hurting so bad , that you think a mean crack at little ol me is gonna make your pains go away.

If i had to take a guess id say your not taking chances on your wildest dreams.

You wont dare go near them, cause you would be out on a limb you dont think can hold you.

But just give in already.

Go to the limb , bounce on it until it breaks.
Dont just dont do it because your afraid it might.

Ot becauseyoull be oit for all to see.

People laughed at me in my face for all my years when i said with pure sincerity and without a dead eye flinch .. that i was going to move things with my mind.... BERKLEY PSYCHIC INSTITUTE SAID I HAD TELEKINESIS AN ABILITY FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE.

Thank you very much.

And tge day which was fourth of july when it finally moved , i tested it for three hours before i could dare believe it and dare even try to go show someone and say the words andyaknow what its one of the highest highs ive ever coukd have dreamed of and i actually did dream it up as a child in a vision. I tell you what. I did something the people of earth saidi couldnt havr. But my heart and soul my entire being longed for magic . So bad you haveno idea. I used to cry and beg to go back home , and w by y was here. I was here . I came here for the experience. The journey. The chance to believe and get it. I may. Not be rich with money but my experiences and memories meshed with my outcoming reality .. ... im ever thrilled and blesaed and grateful to be here . And i did something they say cant be done.. and im impressed . And pleased . And v de ry very grateful... spelling is not as bad as my math , but my joy in being is uber stellar.

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:05 am

Blah blah blah.

Another one that gets "triggered" so easily. :lol:

mac

Post by mac » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 pm

I read something about him/her just wanting to be thought of a stupid rather then annoying....and quit reading.

spacetribe

Post by spacetribe » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:10 am

Back to original topic: this issue is discussed in the event Saturn's Day (2013)