The Winter Spirit By Willa

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

CherylCatSage

The Winter Spirit By Willa

Post by CherylCatSage » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:55 am

Hi everyone! This has been super refreshing seminar because Ive seen almost every bit of Bashar material and was starting to get a little bored believe it or not them BAM! This one is a killer... I Am making so many connections to so many things ive seen... like Princess Mononoke? anyone? I am making a list of questions to ask Willa and am going to manifest a meeting with her somehow... Anyone attend? I missed 5 levels but they talk about it a bit on winter spirit...

CherylCatSage

Re: The Winter Spirit By Willa

Post by CherylCatSage » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:59 am

I posted this a week before ever seeing Winter Spirit

"How many people feel lonley with this intense energy wave hitting us at the moment?? Its just a neutral energy. We are giving it the meaning from whatever needs healing in our subconscious because it is an integrative energy that is digging it up for us, and, if defined differently by us we can get a different feeling from it.. One permission slip to loosen the negative beliefs grip enough to redefine it is to ground .. I was seeing and having really great visions and flashbacks of beautiful realities in the bath... Water is great for grounding, if your sad you should try it."

It was the winter spirit i was feeling!