Appreciated: summarizing the sessions

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

AlwaysBeNice
-

Appreciated: summarizing the sessions

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Talking about the information is never against copyright, so that's how we can work around the issue, simply summarize important or fun info of the sessions.
Please be diligent when sharing information however, people misquote Bashar all the time and including a timestamp(s) would be nice.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Re: Appreciated: summarizing the sessions

Post by Alice » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Talking about the information is never against copyright, so that's how we can work around the issue, simply summarize important or fun info of the sessions.
Please be diligent when sharing information however, people misquote Bashar all the time and including a timestamp(s) would be nice.
Yes, that would be awesome if people could summarize important/fun points...maybe take notes while listening, am sure that would help.

mac

Post by mac » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:21 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Talking about the information is never against copyright, so that's how we can work around the issue, simply summarize important or fun info of the sessions.
Why not? Bentinho Massaro has been doing the same thing for ages and he's out walking the streets.

har

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:10 pm

I have listened to the March 4th session ("The Empowerment of Being You") and written in my own words a summary of each part of the Intro and each Q&A person, plus the YouStream questions. Should I post it?
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

mac

Post by mac » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:26 pm

aharmony wrote:I have listened to the March 4th session ("The Empowerment of Being You") and written in my own words a summary of each part of the Intro and each Q&A person, plus the YouStream questions. Should I post it?
Not my call but I suggest not more than 100 words, making sure you properly attribute, and summarize the rest. Or ppl may contact you via PM or email and you may choose to do what you wish off-forum. :)

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:07 pm

mac wrote:
aharmony wrote:I have listened to the March 4th session ("The Empowerment of Being You") and written in my own words a summary of each part of the Intro and each Q&A person, plus the YouStream questions. Should I post it?
Not my call but I suggest not more than 100 words, making sure you properly attribute, and summarize the rest. Or ppl may contact you via PM or email and you may choose to do what you wish off-forum. :)
I went ahead and did it :o
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 pm

That is awesome!
But shit yeah, I am quite certain I'll get a mail from the copy right manager soon, which is fine, it happens all the time, but it means I cannot allow this and I am aware of it now, please change it as soon as possible.

So summarizing it is great, but it must be done largely in your own words.

I know, a strain that didn't have to be there if we would all live as one, but I can't escape the law.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:39 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:That is awesome!
But shit yeah, I am quite certain I'll get a mail from the copy right manager soon, which is fine, it happens all the time, but it means I cannot allow this and I am aware of it now, please change it as soon as possible.

So summarizing it is great, but it must be done largely in your own words.

I know, a strain that didn't have to be there if we would all live as one, but I can't escape the law.

Ok, I will remove it! Sorry to have inconvenienced :D

mac

Post by mac » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:14 pm

aharmony wrote:Ok, I will remove it! Sorry to have inconvenienced :D
At least you have the courtesy to correct a mistake, place the forum in front of your ego. Unlike some (one) who goes out of their way to stroke themselves.

COUGHALICE

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Mac, stop making a fuss, Alice hasn't done anything wrong.

Given that all attack is a call for help, I would suggest you do some self-inquiry on this.

I also will not allow any unnecessary hissy fits like this.

mac

Post by mac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Mac, stop making a fuss, Alice hasn't done anything wrong.

Given that all attack is a call for help, I would suggest you do some self-inquiry on this.

I also will not allow any unnecessary hissy fits like this.
Kloos, you have officially become part of the problem, when they shut this site down, cry at home.

Alone.