(2016-12-03) Bashar & Willa 2 Day - The Five Levels of Master

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

Re: (2016-12-03) Bashar & Willa 2 Day - The Five Levels of Master

Post by themaster » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:59 am

jman5000 wrote:Bashar: "The Ark of the Covenant. It is many things.
the arc of the covenant is also a consciousness tool we use in our class..
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

spacetribe

Post by spacetribe » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

In part 1, the answer to the lady that explains the higher self / heart parallax that gives depth to the experience of physical reality is literally mind-blowing. 30 minutes in.

About nuclear explosions in open space: in Susan Ward's channeling of Matthew it is explicitly stated numerous times that this would not be allowed. This is because previously those types of events caused harm to souls because the excess energy damages the fabric of reality. Also it is against the expressed wishes of our planet entity Gaia. Therefore it is the exception to the free will principle by god's decree, and there have been about a dozen nuclear terrorism attempts in the past where higher-vibration beings prevented detonation. It's a belief system that is great for me to hold on to :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:51 pm

spacetribe wrote:In part 1, the answer to the lady that explains the higher self / heart parallax that gives depth to the experience of physical reality is literally mind-blowing. 30 minutes in.

About nuclear explosions in open space: in Susan Ward's channeling of Matthew it is explicitly stated numerous times that this would not be allowed. This is because previously those types of events caused harm to souls because the excess energy damages the fabric of reality. Also it is against the expressed wishes of our planet entity Gaia. Therefore it is the exception to the free will principle by god's decree, and there have been about a dozen nuclear terrorism attempts in the past where higher-vibration beings prevented detonation. It's a belief system that is great for me to hold on to :)
Adronis thru Brad Johnson has also said that.
Nuclear war will not happen even if the wrong person was elected. This is due to deep intervention by ET's which would not allow the Nuclear kind.
If they tried to do it they risk early disclosure from ET's. A specific quote: "If war is attempting to come forward, we will make ourselves known."
What about Bashar?

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:07 pm

I seem to recall that Bashar hinted that it would be in the Middle East.... I'll look at my notes of downloaded MP3s and see if I can find a quote and context for you.... if he had hinted at NYC, then I'm sure there would have been a huge uproar on this site and in other fora, a lot of people would definitely remember if he had mentioned NYC... in the Middle East there are so many wealthy crazies and haters that there are any number of combinations for a future occcurrance there.... for example, the Al Assad would probably not hesitate to do this to save his presidency in Syria, if the endgame against him were closing in... imho..

OMS

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:36 pm

By the way, some of Bashar's psychic predictions have been wrong in the past, so don't let this prediction bother you too much.... follow whatever normal precautions your feelings advise, and don't dwell on negative thoughts....

Namaste,

OMS