(2016-12-03) Bashar & Willa 2 Day - The Five Levels of Master

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

AlwaysBeNice
-

(2016-12-03) Bashar & Willa 2 Day - The Five Levels of Master

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Re: (2016-12-03) Bashar & Willa 2 Day - The Five Levels of Master

Post by Alice » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you. Merry merry!

christia1993n

Post by christia1993n » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:41 am

Thanks for the video. Do someone know what the name of the substances is hr mention in 13:00-13:30

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:15 am

We don't have that on our planet :)

JediYog7

Post by JediYog7 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:06 pm

xplosiw wrote:We don't have that on our planet :)
The divinorum (sp?) sounds pretty similar to Ayahuasca or some of the other plant teachers we have on this planet.

Bashar has said that some plant teachers/hallucinogens we have on this planet are actually not all native to earth.. saw a video where the person who took the San Pedro catcus indicated that it is one of off-planet origin. :)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:40 pm

There is a psychedelic called salvia divinorum :D

But I can't imagine that would be relevant in that context
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Post by mac » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:17 pm

xplosiw wrote:We don't have that on our planet :)
Oaxaca is on this planet or I was traveling interdimensionally without a passport. :o

JediYog7

Post by JediYog7 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:24 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:There is a psychedelic called salvia divinorum :D

But I can't imagine that would be relevant in that context
Wow! First time I've ever heard of it, but apparently it's traditionally been used for vision quests and considered a 'conscioness-expanding'... I know Willa (or Bashar, forgot) said that it's not something we have on earth at this time, but the name and properties of the plant are a little too much of a coincidence.

So you've taken it, mac? Can you share anything about your experience with the plant?

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Divinorum is not a plant, it's a brew made of a combination of plants. Of course it has a main ingredient but we don't have that yet. The brewing itself requires mastery. But yeah would be fun to try.

bshr101

b

Post by bshr101 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 am

b
Last edited by bshr101 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:13 am

xplosiw wrote:Divinorum is not a plant, it's a brew made of a combination of plants. Of course it has a main ingredient but we don't have that yet. The brewing itself requires mastery. But yeah would be fun to try.
Yeah, Willa said hers came from a Sasquatch master. Now I'll have something to ask one about if I ever see one.

confident

Post by confident » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Hey I have managed to download this one and day 3, but I don't have the Shards, The Next Chapters one (Day 1). Anyone want to trade videos :) ?
How shall we do it?

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 pm

confident wrote:Hey I have managed to download this one and day 3, but I don't have the Shards, The Next Chapters one (Day 1). Anyone want to trade videos :) ?
How shall we do it?
I also don't have shards. Please PM me if you have it and would like to share.

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Just finished listening to this. It was great to have both Bashar and Willa dropping knowledge.

Did anyone else catch the part in the Q&A about the Ark of the Covenant? It's the first time I've heard Bashar talk about it. My transcript:

Questioner: "Um, so can you give me some information on what that is, on the Ark of Gabriel that you call some other name?"

Bashar: "The Ark of the Covenant. It is many things. It is an ancient form of technology that was given to some of the people on your planet that acted as both a communication device, a protection device, a guidance device. Many different things it had the ability to do. It also was what you might call an early form of a replicator that allowed there also to be sustenance created out of the atmosphere. We believe that you termed it manna. Do you understand what we are saying to you?"

I was screaming out loud for her to ask where it is now, but she didn't, and Bashar didn't say. I'm also wondering who the extra-terrestrial source was and why they helped out (probably because the group asked them to). I believe the group of earth people being helped was Moses and his group and the story got twisted when the bible was written and re-written so many times. Interesting that some of the elements, like the manna, survived re-writes.

Also interesting that Exodus 25:22 (King James Version) says God would communicate with it: "And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel."

Also interesting that Exodus 25:24 says it was overlayed with gold, a great conducting material for communications: "And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about."

Also interesting is 2 Samuel 6:3-7 where someone died when touching it the wrong way: “3 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.
 4 And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.
 5 And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.
 6 And when they came to Nachon’s threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it.
 7 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.”

My takeaway is the legend of the Ark turned into coming from God because of the seemingly miraculous things it did for its time and because the ETs who gave it to them were seen as gods or portrayed as gods later. Of course others would want to steal the Ark because of all the great things it could do. Sorry for the long information. I was raised very religious, so this new information helps me out a lot.

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:53 am

Also of interest is the same Questioner asked Bashar about a future explosion. He said that as he reads the energies right now, there will be a tactical nuclear explosion in the next 5-10 years. It will be the last one because our people, the people of Earth, will ensure it never happens again. Bashar didn't say, but I assume it's the terrorist attack on New York he's referring to. Everyone can choose as they wish, of course, but I'm not moving to New York anytime soon. I can certainly imagine that the death of many people in New York of this nature would certainly cause us, the people of Earth, to change our view of war and nuclear weapons. Bashar has said that we decided long ago to not destroy ourselves through the use of nuclear weapons. However (this is my talking now), we have still allowed nuclear weapons to exist and it sounds like one scenario for getting rid of them completely is to have this bad experience with New York.

physical friend

Post by physical friend » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 pm

jman5000 wrote:Also of interest is the same Questioner asked Bashar about a future explosion. He said that as he reads the energies right now, there will be a tactical nuclear explosion in the next 5-10 years. It will be the last one because our people, the people of Earth, will ensure it never happens again. Bashar didn't say, but I assume it's the terrorist attack on New York he's referring to. Everyone can choose as they wish, of course, but I'm not moving to New York anytime soon. I can certainly imagine that the death of many people in New York of this nature would certainly cause us, the people of Earth, to change our view of war and nuclear weapons. Bashar has said that we decided long ago to not destroy ourselves through the use of nuclear weapons. However (this is my talking now), we have still allowed nuclear weapons to exist and it sounds like one scenario for getting rid of them completely is to have this bad experience with New York.
Well, shite I live in New York. I thought I heard in a much older 80's recording (cold war times) that the aliens wouldn't let a nuclear explosion happen on earth because it would be too disruptive for the universe. Now they're cool with it?

mac

Post by mac » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:44 pm

• Global thermonuclear war will NOT be allowed by ET.
    There is an event that will be catastrophic in NYC on or before March 2017
    The 5-10 year nuclear event in NYC is a probability for 5-10 yrs out.

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

physical friend wrote: Well, shite I live in New York. I thought I heard in a much older 80's recording (cold war times) that the aliens wouldn't let a nuclear explosion happen on earth because it would be too disruptive for the universe. Now they're cool with it?
You are correct in Bashar did say ETs would not have allowed mass nuclear explosions because it would impact other dimensional realities and that our governments had clearly been shown this. See http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ilots.html. We, the people of Earth, have since decided we would not destroy ourselves with these weapons.

However, as mac alluded to, I don't think a small, tactical nuclear strike rises to the level of larger strikes for some reason or else they would prevent that as well and Bashar would not be reading the energies as it having a larger probability of happening. We can still change this probability (shift into a reality where it doesn’t happen). We choose whether or not it happens. The very act of hearing the prediction can change the prediction.

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 pm

physical friend wrote:Well, shite I live in New York.
I was listening to Shards, The ext Chapters, Los Angeles Dec 2, 2016, today while driving and thought of this thread when I heard these words:

Questioner: "I have been close to three terror attacks in three different cities."

Bashar: "How exciting for you."

Questioner: "I wonder why do I always end up like ten minutes away from..."

Bashar: "How do you know your energy in that area isn't mitigating the energy to make it less destructive that it would have been? What's the definition of your presence in those areas that would work for you that your imagination could come up with that would fit the energy of your preference in being in those locations at those times? You have to invent the definition that works for you in the same way that I just came up with a definition that works for you in a positive way."

My thoughts: you have to decide what is true and best for you. The event might not happen as predicted because energies can change or you might transition into a parallel Earth where it doesn't happen. Or it might be an orchestration for you to experience the event in some way and positively impact the event and people involved in some way. Or you may choose to move somewhere else or be on vacation or out of town in some way when it happens. Or you may choose another option that works for you. Bottom line is there are many reasons for things and many moving parts, but you are co-creating whatever events you experience. And knowing you are in control is much more preferable, at least to me, than feeling out of control.

jman5000

Post by jman5000 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Actually, I'm worried now that I'm misleading about the New York information. I know Bashar has talked about a terrorist attack and tactical nuclear explosion, but I don't think he said it would be in New York. Can anyone help clarify?