Art of art (sept 2016)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

rancocas

Re: Art of art (sept 2016)

Post by rancocas » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Last edited by rancocas on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:59 am

coolbreeze wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
Oh I love drugs!
same.
Speaking of drugs...I wonder if anyone here has taken to heart what Bashar says, that once you have experienced the effect, you can recreate it
on your own, sans the substance.

He reiterates that here:

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:10 am

Alice wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
Oh I love drugs!
same.
Speaking of drugs...I wonder if anyone here has taken to heart what Bashar says, that once you have experienced the effect, you can recreate it
on your own, sans the substance.

He reiterates that here:

He mentions this in Art of Art with regard to a weed question. But I noticed he chooses his words wisely and carefully. He doesnt say once you experience the effect, he says "at a certain point" and "getting you used to a state of being". This implies that one would usually need repeated exposure to understand fully the effect, the feelings, etc and become well acquainted with it. Its not a "oh i got high tonight for the first time, now i can recreate this without the drug"

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:47 am

coolbreeze wrote: He mentions this in Art of Art with regard to a weed question. But I noticed he chooses his words wisely and carefully. He doesnt say once you experience the effect, he says "at a certain point" and "getting you used to a state of being". This implies that one would usually need repeated exposure to understand fully the effect, the feelings, etc and become well acquainted with it. Its not a "oh i got high tonight for the first time, now i can recreate this without the drug"
Uh huh...I would imagine most on this board who partake of weed, have had repeated exposure...including myself :mrgreen: Yet I haven't been able to recreate the effects without the substance. These days though, I'm abstaining for health reasons (lungs).

Still haven't listened to "Art of Art." Looking forward.

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:24 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:27 am

Yeah, incorporating it in baking would be better. I think right now I'm just more focused on health than getting high.

Hope you can taper off the med. This page goes into this in some depth. Nutrition is a big part of that.
http://kellybroganmd.com/stop-madness-c ... sych-meds/

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:34 am

It requires a deep state of meditation to get remotely close in my experience.
He also said: 'The point is also that the plant can teach you to get there on your own so you don't necessarily need to use the plant everytime', or something, meaning it's not really a problem either if you simply stick to the plant every time you want to explore either. Just make sure to not use it as a crutch and use it in a positive way, to connect (with yourself), not disconnect.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:51 am

matcha wrote: Not that I am unfamiliar with being high. My thyroid had an issue 10 years ago, and as a result, I went into a Mania. If you have one Mania they will medicate you the rest of your life. Hoping I pop into the reality with a psychiatrist who agrees to let me decrease medication (slowly to see if I am fine without it now that they have discovered my thyroid problems and balanced them.)
And so goes the scam of psychiatry.

Just meditate, get in touch with our inner feelings and cry them out and build of the medicine would be my strong advice. Look at Charles Whitfield or Colin Ross his interviews if you need to know more, or hit me up.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:21 am

blank

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:29 am

respect whatever permission you need. he said recently to a questioner that "trying to figure it out or fight something on your own" (something along those lines) may not be central to your theme and there's no point wasting time trying to make it part of ones theme and to just get on with the permission slip. like sure i can sit here and try and try and try to grow wings not realizing that the only point of jumping out of an airplane was to build up courage or something and the most efficient way to do that in this lifetime is to just strap on a parachute.

i very much enjoy opiates when i rarely get the opportunity to partake. they bring about an extreme level of clearheadedness, motivation and pure optimism that the last time i had some, i made quite the conscious effort to remember exactly how i was feeling so that i could mimic it when i wasn't under the influence. unfortunately two days after the experience i was back to my normal default mood but for that night followed by a day of afterglow, i was so self assured that everything was not only going to be alright, but going to be better than alright. I've had periods of my life where i have felt that, it was nice to feel it again as i haven't felt it for two years. so i would LOVE to continue to "get used" to that feeling but alas, i refrain bec i don't have the opportunity to and bec i don't want to deal with turning it into a negative (i.e.: needing that permission slip to function)

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 am

blank

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:54 pm

I'm getting a 404 page when I try to access.

Alexa

Post by Alexa » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:34 am

Alice wrote:
I'm getting a 404 page when I try to access.
Yes, none of the sessions I've tried today seem to be there anymore, not just Art of art...

CherylCatSage

Post by CherylCatSage » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 am

Can anyone help me find "art of art"? I attended and it wasn't one of the greatest Bashar seminars, but i want to hear one of the q & a's again... i also have about 15 full newer seminars uploaded somewhere i can share ...

sagittariusfire

Post by sagittariusfire » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 am

is this still up to listen to somewhere?

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:03 am

sagittariusfire wrote:is this still up to listen to somewhere?
It sure is:

http://www.basharstore.com/the-art-of-art/

sagittariusfire

Post by sagittariusfire » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 am

Debbie wrote:
sagittariusfire wrote:is this still up to listen to somewhere?
It sure is:

http://www.basharstore.com/the-art-of-art/
Thank you!! Going to purchase the mp3 tonight