Creating a Sarcophagus (out-of-body inducing box, Bashar project)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Creating a Sarcophagus (out-of-body inducing box, Bashar project)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Interesting Urfree, anyone else with some updates? :)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi David,

no update - though since you are asking, letting you know that I'm still on track.

My training will finish by 25th April, after which I will go and rent an appartment where I can build a little lab-setup.

Greetings

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:52 pm

SiriusHigherMind wrote:Hi David,

no update - though since you are asking, letting you know that I'm still on track.

My training will finish by 25th April, after which I will go and rent an appartment where I can build a little lab-setup.

Greetings

Cool, just thought about you and it this afternoon at 'random' ^^
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Cool stuff bro :-) I'm looking forward to talk more with you in the future.

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Thu May 12, 2016 3:53 am

So all you have to do is make a box in those exact dimensions and it will likely induce an OBE?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu May 12, 2016 9:27 am

Nirvana wrote:So all you have to do is make a box in those exact dimensions and it will likely induce an OBE?

Pretty much, or setup your brain to make it morel likely to become lucid in your dreams.

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Mon May 16, 2016 11:40 am

Nirvana,

short answer: yes

long answer: it will help you to get in touch with yourself in that it amplifies your own energy. As far as the deepened state is concerned, you still have to exhibit it yourself, the sarcophagus is helping to create a reinforcing loop - of whatever you are giving off in any given moment. You could say it is a resonance chamber, creating what you put out, in a louder/amplified way, similiar like a music instrument.

You can make use of different kind of things in a deepened state - OBEs, channeling, downloads, remoteviewing, interdimensional communications and whatever you line up with in your own energy.

The pyramid of Gizah is placed on the Earth as also in relation to the stars in a particular way which faciliates to travel certain routes, similiar like a freeway interchange. A pyramid is not needed - you can use either you own geographic/astronomical knowledge or blackholes as highways/shortcut/roadsigns - especially like the black hole in the center of our own sun.

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Tue May 17, 2016 8:10 pm

Thank you SiriusHigherMind

Would the thickness and material used for the box matter?

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Sat May 21, 2016 7:48 pm

I don't really know yet. We could need some more experimentation to get the ball rolling.

I guess the proportions (including thickness) and homogeinity of the used material would matter. Smaller deviations won't nullify the effect. For the material itself, I would think every material has at least slightly different properties also for the effect it generates. The original sarcophagus in the Gizah pyramide is made from a single piece of red granite, which from what I read in the internet, apparently is specifically aligned to match the vibration of mother Earth. Any natural material probably would work in its own way, while every material may be more or less different in its effect. For doing this at home the problem with red granite is that the sarcophagus would weigh probably close to 3 metric tons. Other natural materials probably would be good to start with - (pine, birch, oak or more affordable) wood - maybe even snow or ice if you live in a cold country with a decent winter - which would be a fairly cheap way to produce a sarcophagus :D Glass, stone (most stones have similiar densities) and quarz probably work as well, just turn out more expensive and heavy.

To discern differences, along with the own intuitive discernment, it might help to use a professional EEG in different setups to have a somewhat objective and quantifiable basis for the effect on the brain.

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 pm

I just came up with this wacky idea. I will leave this here for people who use google search to find (cheap) ideas to build a one piece sarcophagus from stone like the original coffers in Egypt. Basalt is one of the materials that was used to make stone coffers (and statues), it's basically lava-stone. Basalt is not too expensive to get, especially in raw, small stones. A furnace would be very expensive to melt basalt, it is possible to melt basalt with microwaves, which are pretty replacable machines. Hardest thing may be finding an appropriate funnel. The sand makes it easier to the get the exact dimensions right. This idea is in its raw form and needs some refinement and understanding how microwaves work so you dont hurt yourself.

More information in this pdf on the melting of basalt with microwaves https://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~jerby/Jerby_Basalt_Ampere-2013_Proc_PDF.pdf The microwave in this setup is one with only 900 watt. Apparently it just takes 10 minutes for basalt to reach its melting temperature.

The sides seem to be a no brainer, the bottom a bit more difficult.

Fux

Postby Fux » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:24 pm

If you need a cheap EEG sensor, you can try OP Innovation's TrueSense Kit (http://www.op-innovations.com/en/TSKdesc). Their software doesn't do much by default, but it's open-source, so I could make it work with EDFBrowser (another open-source project to analyze and display EEG data).

Here is a screenshot of the chart of the power line's 50Hz when I measured the ambient electromagnetic field.

edfbrowser_2016-06-20_18-22-51.png
edfbrowser_2016-06-20_18-22-51.png (98.43 KiB) Viewed 1742 times

The sensor might not be sensitive enough for your purpose, it uses the standard ADC on Atmel MEGA128RFA1-ZU, which is a 330 ksp/s, 10-bit successive approximation Analog-Digital converter.

Eternal Amnesia

Postby Eternal Amnesia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Does the stone need to be one piece? Would bricks or stone blocks with width of 150mm laid and tightly fit to the given proportions allow the same effect? The basalt lava rock method looks like a solid method. Any suggestions for someone with little construction experience to locate a vendor of basalt rock? Is concrete an option?

Eternal Amnesia

Postby Eternal Amnesia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Also, would simply digging a hole so that the inside space matches the inner proportions of 1977mm length, 677mm width, and 872mm depth be just as effective or is there significance to the walls?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:04 am

You ought to try that yourself, we don't really know for sure

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:39 pm

xplosiw is correct. Someone needs to start to do some conscious experimentation - for me there have lined up other projects that I will do before the sarcophagus. [Current building project: a water filtration and energizing system for making drinking water that is able to take everything harmful out of the water (i.e. metals and fluoride) and keeping everything healthy in it (like minerals), while also giving it life force.] I might youtube the sarcophagus project eventually when it comes up - would be also immensly grateful to watch others manifest and share something in that direction.

Fux, thanks I found some time ago an EEG with multiple other inbuild functions on the internet already that looks useful and suit.

Eternal Amnesia: Someone could look at a sarcophagus like at a music instrument, which you can make out of different materials and in different ways - you also have screws etc. in a music instrument, but of course the idea is to make it as close as possible to match reality. Many stones actually have similar densities and properties. On the other hand if you are a child with imagination and the right belief system even a box of cardboard can do a lot. Now for a very finetuned instrument like a piano, violin or a sarcophagus there are certain proportions that should be followed so that it relates to the specific harmonics in the universe (it's said the notes on the piano actually correnspond to different levels of densities). The Atlantians (a group of the late ones built the Great pyramid), had more sophisticated technology and more direct physical help from other civilizations than we have currently (Sirians, Pleaiadians etc.), so they have build a perfect sarcophagus within a perfect pyramid. We may not build it all as perfectly from scratch, but there are different ways of getting relatively close. I don't know about holes specifcally, but for example the sarcophagus in the middle pyramid (Kafre/Alnilam) on the Gizah Plateau is embedded halfway into the ground. Btw: for the microwave-idea, only under parential advisory lol! :D It is fairly easy to buy cheap basalt here in Germany, don't know about the other countries.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:06 pm

SiriusHigherMind wrote:xplosiw is correct. Someone needs to start to do some conscious experimentation - for me there have lined up other projects that I will do before the sarcophagus. [Current building project: a water filtration and energizing system for making drinking water that is able to take everything harmful out of the water (i.e. metals and fluoride) and keeping everything healthy in it (like minerals), while also giving it life force.] I might youtube the sarcophagus project eventually when it comes up - would be also immensly grateful to watch others manifest and share something in that direction.

Doesn't Germany have clean drinking water, fluoride is not the Europe's waters iirc.

Salich

Postby Salich » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:47 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Doesn't Germany have clean drinking water, fluoride is not the Europe's waters iirc.

Generally speaking the water is pretty clean in Germany ...

SiriusHigherMind

Postby SiriusHigherMind » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:37 am

AlwaysBeNice, today there is no added fluoride and chloride in regular German tap water.

Thegreatwhitecoffer

Postby Thegreatwhitecoffer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 pm

So I'm getting 2 granite slabs cut and will be using stone glue to piece them together to make A coffer based on the Egyptian dimensions! I can't wait there's so many different expirnments I have in mind for it.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Cool :D

Return to “Discuss the (latest) Bashar sessions here”