The Story Tree

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

coolbreeze

The Story Tree

Post by coolbreeze » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm

I really enjoyed Masks, especially when April asked the UStream questions. She always seems to do a wonderful job IMO of getting good questions from the viewers and digging super deep while still explaining or rather forcing Bashar to explain in a simplified way even though he's expanding on concepts and diving deeper into them. She brought forth a question from the viewer regarding seeing all the things in society that the viewer views as negative and does not want to see and how that can be the stepping off point to transform the negative into positive but again I was left unfulfilled as to HOW to do that, specific techniques as to how to do that. Theoretically it's all good, but applying it is something different and is more difficult than just agreeing. And then I watched Story Tree today which was just perfect.

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in using ME as an example as to how to do this exercise? I have some pretty strong negative experiences and beliefs that have been with me for the past year (longer than that, but really really amplified this past year) that I'd love to dissolve and tell a different story about. I would volunteer specific experiences, two in particular that are intertwined actually and how those particular experiences manifested other negative elements etc. and we could try to "fix" me by using his method and you can apply it your own issues too? Would anyone wanna do that? I know it's helping me personally, but i figure i don't give a fuck about revealing certain things and if it can help me thats awesome, and if it can serve as a specific guideline to follow for others and apply in their lives as well…thats even better.

My biggest hesitation with applying any tool or permission slip to improve myself has always been disappointment. But I'm willing to get over it and take the opportunity because I feel like time is just wasting away and I'm stuck. I hate when audience members always cop out and say their biggest fear if they were themselves would be "others won't like me". It's like saying on a job interview my greatest weakness is "working too hard". I feel like audience members know thats not the truth but just deflect and try to speed up the convo so they don't have to really reveal anything to themselves or to the people watching. But I'm ready to overcome my fear of disappointment and all of this not working in any sort of way, and me being exactly where i was before only now with no hope. I'll gladly work on this on my own, but just wanted to see if anyone was interested because sometimes it's challenging to apply these techniques without guidance and i second guess whether I'm doing it correctly or not being effective at all.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: The Story Tree

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Huh? He explains the method in detail at the start?

I was so hyped seeing Sasha ask a question, a pick up/self help guy I used to follow in my teens, very nice interaction
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sashathepua/videos

Also, the Bashar looking in the book part was so hilarious, I want to upload that to youtube, I'll ask and maybe they allow it, really a top notch Bashar comedy act.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:43 am

I should probably check it out today :) Thanks!

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:30 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Huh? He explains the method in detail at the start?

I was so hyped seeing Sasha ask a question, a pick up/self help guy I used to follow in my teens, very nice interaction
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sashathepua/videos

Also, the Bashar looking in the book part was so hilarious, I want to upload that to youtube, I'll ask and maybe they allow it, really a top notch Bashar comedy act.
ya i know, i thought a real life intricate scenario from my own personal challenge might assist everyone in understanding the process even clearer. he used a simple example, life is a little more convoluted and intricate than the example he used so i thought it might help everyone including myself but all good no worries

haha ya - never heard of him before but his i love bill murray shirt was awesome

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:29 pm

im not sure i totally understand this technique, it was a bit confusing with the "go across" "scenario A" to "scenario A" back down to "scenario B" again across to …...etc.
Would appreciate some clarification on this.