Cybo 2016 June 04

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Cybo 2016 June 04

Post by tmh » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:25 am

Hi everbody,

I just wonder if one constantly rolled 1-1-1, 3-3-3, 7-7-7 etc. be considered as a "trinity"; or does it mean something else?

Although it relays to the concepts of synchronicity and permission slip, I would like to hear the point of view from others and BC too. :lol:

Post by matcha » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:29 am

Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Cybo 2016 June 04

Post by myst » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:31 am

Such an interesting way of developing psi abilities, by playing a game. And interesting that Bashar's race, over thousands of years, produced a small number of grandmasters who could win every time.

I took an interest in this subject 25 years ago when I read Parapsychology by Richard Broughton. He describes many scientific experiments that document the ability of some people to influence the outcome of an otherwise random quantum process in a small but statistically significant way. It was observed that some personality types are more naturally adept at this than others. Specifically, the ENFP and INFP types in the Meyers-Briggs system. Introverted vs. extroverted doesn't matter much. What matters is intuition vs. thinking, feeling vs. sensing and perception vs. judgment.

More recent variations of these types of experiments, and an explanation of the theoretical basis for the influence of consciousness over quantum processes are in this video by Dean Radin of the Institute of Noetic Sciences:

New Experiments Show Consciousness Affects Matter

I think Bashar might disagree with the title and say that consciousness does not affect matter in the sense of manipulation, but rather consciousness adjusts its own sovereign vibration to experience a pre-existing timeline with a matching vibration. "Circumstances don't matter, only state of being matters."

As someone who spent most of my life developing and practicing thinking, sensing and judging, I would probably not be adept at Cybo. However, I have been deliberately changing my approach to life this year, emphasizing being vs. doing, so as to become more adept at surfing timelines.