The Mask (july 2016)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

xplosiw

The Mask (july 2016)

Post by xplosiw » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Awesome session! I will certainly buy this in the upcoming month since the content wa so revealing.

Do you guys have any idea where to get that mask Bashar is using? Please link me to it, I want that mask :D

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: The Mask (july 2016)

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Bashar: No. Humans have not made bases on other planets, some humans have visited ET bases.

So this puts an(other) end to the Coorey Goode thing I belief.

Haha, on chemtrails, a positive way to look at them: "It can help to wake many of you up" Edit: 'To do things more in a positive way'
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Salich

Post by Salich » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:21 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Bashar: No. Humans have not made bases on other planets, some humans have visited ET bases.

So this puts an(other) end to the Coorey Goode thing I belief.

Haha, on chemtrails, a positive way to look at them: "It can help to wake many of you up"
Thx for bringing that up. :)
I've never trusted that whole Coorey Goode thing anyway. But I see many people putting their energies into that stuff ...
But I also remember Bashar already once before mentioned that only a small percentage of all the speculated stuff (the questioner was refereing to Coorey Goode and so on) was true.

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:33 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Bashar: No. Humans have not made bases on other planets, some humans have visited ET bases.
What other interesting factoids from that session?