Creating the free energy device with Bashar

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

TheInventor

Re: Creating the free energy device with Bashar

Postby TheInventor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Jow wrote:How can you get an AC voltage from an Transverse wave...it is like a water wave or a wave in a piece of rope. For sure i did not see my antenna move.

An analogy is how you create a E/M resonance LC tank circuit. google that to give a idea

This was my idea of what the antenna does because bashar said is was both a capacitor and a coil

Electromagnetic Transverse Wave id a AC Voltage. Longitudinal wave are --->>> Vector to the Medium. Sound waves are ---->>> and <<<----- directiond, a speaker vibrates ---->>> and <<<---- directions.

Electromagnetic Waves are l^l^l up and down lvlvl directions to electrical current (potential) energy in ---->>> directions.

Alternative Current is alternating l^l^l lvlvl waves; which are transverse waves.

lookup google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternating_current
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transverse_wave

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Jow wrote:What kind of Watt are you getting out?

the currently measured AC voltage is 25mv signal inside a faraday cage. my problem is matching frequency impedances from the type of ST device to power coupling to a dc generation output. Currently tapping a very small amount of energy generated, because of the problem of frequency matching.

I cant go into too much detail, dont want to lose a 1.2 trillion dollar market at least.

FreeEnergy

Postby FreeEnergy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey everyone! I've been out of the loop (no pun intended) on this project for a while. I've built three prototypes and tested them out, but was never sure how to use them or actually measure them. Since then I've collected all the information I had, put together videos with the content, and posted it all up online. I'm happy to see some of the videos are in this thread. :)

Here's another video where Bashar discusses the Space Time Antenna as well as gives some design specs for it:

and he's the website with my testing and compilations:

https://basharspacetimeantenna.wordpress.com/

As far as building the antenna, here's my first one. Suuuuuper simple and basic.

After building this initial one, I wanted more turns and an insulated wire so I made this second one:

This one met that criteria, but it was super floppy and loose and I wanted something that'd hold its shape better.

For the third one I used copper tubing, wrapped it in electrical tape for insulation, and built a wooden support structure to hold it in:

Now once I got it built, I didn't really know how to spark it, how to use it, or anything. I tried using a power cable plugged into the wall with exposed wires on the other end and touching the live wires to the top and bottom of each cone. As expected, this shorted the circuit and charred the copper tubing/wiring whenever I did it.

I wasn't sure how to measure the benefits it provided or if it was something that's supposed to remain physically connected to the circuit. I tried sparking the latest one and then checking the power meter to my building outside before and after. It didn't change.. which makes sense.

That was where I left off. I wasn't really sure how to progress further so I put everything together, plus all the other information I'd gathered online from talking to others, and put it up on my website.

I'm curious to see how it's evolved since. I do remember hearing about someone who'd had more success than I did, and who is more familiar than I am with working with electronics, and he'd taken his initial prototype to Bashar and gotten additional information beyond what I had heard.

Right now I feel like I have a simplistic light bulb, I'm not entirely sure if I built it properly, and I don't even know how to plug it in, haha. :D

So yeah, that's where I got to and I'm curious to learn more. :)

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:47 am

Thank you for posting :) I remember laughing at you years ago when I saw the youtube video of you sparking the device :lol: I mean, dangerous as hell and electricity needs to GO somewhere in order to move at all but I'm no electrical engineer either so who am I to laugh at you:) thank you for the experiment though!

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:58 am

I have seen other dual coil ST antenna's they used a 33 degree cone form to wrap the wire or tubing of copper to get the shape. yours the first one I have seen with insulation YEA!!!. check out my other posts. I suggested to others to create two capicator plates, and the bottom plate have a ground wire attached to a metal rod earth ground, or a three way plug, and clip the AC metal connectors, and leave the ground connector plug to connect to the wall ground wire via the ground connection.

with the bottom plate to ground, sparking with a battery 12 volt dc is best. sparking with AC from the wall outlet will not create the impulse shockwave that can "ring" the coil into vibration. by shocking the top capicator metal plate with a DC shock, the electrical flux will impulse through the coil; via the two metal plates. this way will not ruin the insulation, and I would remind you to insulate 100% of the wire or tubing. and the ST coil is a continuous loop, a single connecting unit with the interpenetrating coils.

Bashar didnt give all the components.

I have created a type of ST device, its created with a 0.01 degree tolerance. I suspect the 33 degrees needs to be 33 degrees for optimal effects.

FreeEnergy

Postby FreeEnergy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:42 pm

xplosiw wrote:Thank you for posting :) I remember laughing at you years ago when I saw the youtube video of you sparking the device :lol: I mean, dangerous as hell and electricity needs to GO somewhere in order to move at all but I'm no electrical engineer either so who am I to laugh at you:) thank you for the experiment though!

lol yeah, I remember thinking that I have no idea how this is supposed to work, but hey! Build it, "spark it," and viola! Free energy thanks to alien technology! ...or something. :lol: Maybe it'd be somehow wirelessly linked? I don't pretend to understand how this stuff should work, especially when getting into technology that expands beyond the traditional ways of approaching things, but I'm totally open to experimenting.

The funny thing is I do have a background in electrical engineering. It's what I went to school for. :) If I were to think about it a bit more now, I could see it being wired into a circuit in parallel with a traditional power source like this:

The traditional power source would be disconnected initially and nothing would be happening. You then close the switch which allows power to flow through the Bashar antenna and the load (light bulb, motor, or whatever device you want powered). At some point the Bashar antenna would be started up and then, in theory, you could disconnect the traditional power source and the Bashar antenna would continue providing power to your load.

FreeEnergy

Postby FreeEnergy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 pm

TheInventor wrote:I suggested to others to create two capicator plates, and the bottom plate have a ground wire attached to a metal rod earth ground, or a three way plug, and clip the AC metal connectors, and leave the ground connector plug to connect to the wall ground wire via the ground connection.

with the bottom plate to ground, sparking with a battery 12 volt dc is best. sparking with AC from the wall outlet will not create the impulse shockwave that can "ring" the coil into vibration. by shocking the top capicator metal plate with a DC shock, the electrical flux will impulse through the coil; via the two metal plates. this way will not ruin the insulation, and I would remind you to insulate 100% of the wire or tubing. and the ST coil is a continuous loop, a single connecting unit with the interpenetrating coils.

How would your capacitor plates be oriented relative to the antenna? I don't think putting them on the top and bottom points of the antenna would work since they'd be too far away so instead you'd have them on either side of just one part of the tubing/wiring?

What if we had a second coil sitting next to the Bashar antenna and had them operating together like a transformer? Send power into the first coil and it could then send power into the Bashar antenna. :)

TheInventor wrote:I have created a type of ST device, its created with a 0.01 degree tolerance. I suspect the 33 degrees needs to be 33 degrees for optimal effects.

Would you mind linking me to the posts you have in mind?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:50 pm

How would your capacitor plates be oriented relative to the antenna? I don't think putting them on the top and bottom points of the antenna would work since they'd be too far away so instead you'd have them on either side of just one part of the tubing/wiring?

the ST coil largest diameter coils are "Top" Upper Largest Loop, and "Bottom" Lower Largest Loop ....l><l . A Capacitor has Capacitance Flux Fields, and Inductor has Inductance Flux Fields occurring when using the DC Battery to Spark the Plates. its a single coil winding; the ST coil

You can create another coil to tap the charge surrounding the exterior windings of the ST coil, the distance between your 2nd coil would need to be uniform and conformal to the coils. Bashar has said that one only needs to strike the top of the coil with a charge to strike it to have it "ring" and draw energy.

the uniformity of the coils, and rigidness of the coils, the geometry of 33 degrees (what bashar gives a angle of 33 degrees, its 33 degrees, not 33 ish degrees. these properties give a resonance to the ST fields and (I suspect geometrical resonance patterns) look up Hans Jenny vibrations experiments.

my tolerance for my device is 0.01 degree.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Nice image, I would setup the electrical circuit as DC power Source parallel to ST Coil, then either a 2nd coil as a secondary transformer tap, then battery to collect charge (or load) The ST is a type of vibrational oscillator. as Bashar says that it "rings" which vibrationally describes oscillation.

one could have capicator plates collecting charge as well, usually caps are used to filter AC, caps are also used to tap frequencies at resonance.

I suspect the ST energy to have fractal inductive, and capacitive charges.

FreeEnergy

Postby FreeEnergy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 pm

@TheInventor, could you please show me some photos or link me to where I could see the antennas you built?

Could you also put together a schematic showing me what you have in mind as far as the circuit and something that shows me what you're envisioning as far as the capacitor? I'm a pretty visual person and I'm having a bit of a tough time following you through text, even after reading and rereading it a few times.

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 am

yea i wanted to be in the group to man what gives its kinda insulting honestly

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:22 am

there's another device u can use to get energy crystals the first race to evole on our planet over 2 billion years ago built them i think there ascended masters now though so yea.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 am

FreeEnergy wrote:@TheInventor, could you please show me some photos or link me to where I could see the antennas you built?

Could you also put together a schematic showing me what you have in mind as far as the circuit and something that shows me what you're envisioning as far as the capacitor? I'm a pretty visual person and I'm having a bit of a tough time following you through text, even after reading and rereading it a few times.

A capacitor has two metal plates with a dielectric medium in the middle. the ST antenna (is between the plates) the plates are above and below the ST antenna.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat May 13, 2017 11:06 am

Found a Youtube vid of the ST antenna. he creates the coils using dowel rods of wood for 33 degree angle. there is a schematic as well as reading. he uses a transistor to generate impulses, here is link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpeZ4MYBPiE

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:14 am

u guys know u can probably just channel bashar urself or a essassani being to i can channel them everyone can do anything all u have to do is know u can. then bam u can ! thats cool u built one but dont give up man everything is possible !

HotClopper

Postby HotClopper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 am

yea the earths electromagnetic energy field is unlimited energy 2 fuck the power companies there nonsense.

Return to “Discuss the (latest) Bashar sessions here”