Creating the free energy device with Bashar

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Jow

Re: Creating the free energy device with Bashar

Postby Jow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:30 am

Hello guys,

After having made the antenna and measured it in many ways I could not conclude any energy gains. I tried with different start up methodes but always as soon as you stop giving energy to antenna, you can measure the same frequencies you can always measure that are in the natural background. What really is getting to me is the incredible amount of variables there are left. The biggest problem is that we don't even know what to look for. He describes it as an energy that can be stepped down to electricity. So are we looking for a frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum? Or will the antenna step the space-time energy down to a frequency in our electromagnetic spectrum?

Further, does someone have more information about:
- the size?
- the amount of winding?
- the winding direction of cone 1 and cone 2?
- with what frequency to start it up?
- how much energy is needed to start it up?
- what frequency are we looking for? (or what are we looking for...)
- what material should be used as "nano" coating?

So far the only information we have is (please help me to complete):
- the apex needs to be 33 degree
- the cones need to be interconnected top and bottom
- the tubes of the cones need to be insulated

Cheers!
Last edited by Jow on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 am

Appreciating the work. Do you have all his videos? I have 3 of them, missing at least 1. (edit: oh I see 2 videos are still up in the opening post)

All I know is that he mentioned the things being nano coated for insulation but you probably knew that already.

Here are some apparent good people working on it also, featured in the Sirius documentary of Greer (whom made some discoveries also confirmed by Bashar (the mummy)):
https://youtu.be/5C_-HLD21hA?t=1h33m54s

Also www.reddit.com/r/holofractal is about a physics theory that is in complete alignment with Bashar's teachings and the ancient wisdom.

And aside from that, meditate and pray, work from the connection with source and synchronicity.

And if anyone else is working on this, or knows someone who is working on it, get in touch with each other, working on it together will definitely strengthen the efforts.

And let's make an effort of the forum to gather people to ask relevant questions, let's do a priv. session together.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Jow

Postby Jow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Wow thank you for the quick response! I will update my list there whenever there is an update. As far as the videos go i only saw the 3 with the blue lines. Is there a way to get all of them?

Nano coated doesn't really mean anything, any paint on a certain level is a nano coating because it works on a molecular level. So the only information he really gave was insulation....but for now ill add it to the outstanding questions.

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Jow wrote:Hello guys,

After having made the antenna and measured it in many ways I could not conclude any energy gains. I tried with different start up methodes but always as soon as you stop giving energy to antenna, you can measure the same frequencies you can always measure that are in the natural background. What really is getting to me is the incredible amount of variables there are left. The biggest problem is that we don't even know what to look for. He describes it as an energy that can be stepped down to electricity. So are we looking for a frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum? Or will the antenna step the space-time energy down to a frequency in our electromagnetic spectrum?

Further, does someone have more information about:
- the size?
- the amount of winding?

So far the only information we have is (please help me to complete):
- the apex needs to be 33 degree
- the cones need to be interconnected top and bottom
- the tubes of the cones need to be insulated

Cheers!

far as I know bashar doesn't give out the exact directions to "free energy" he expects you to figure it out.. which means use your imagination etc. If you're looking for people who do give out plans.. you might try kesche (far as I know people building his machines sometimes claim they unsuccessfully don't work) kesche is fueled a bit by the tesla consciousness..

Jow

Postby Jow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Look if we have more information that would be awesome. Especially what to look for. I realized when I build the antenna that with every step you take there are more and more variables. So if we don't know what to look for it gets really hard. Since the effectiveness of an antenna is dependent on the shape, the size, the mass, the material and the location, there are virtually unlimited possibilities. Like with a Yagi wifi antenna it makes a big difference if 1 particular wire in the antenna is for exapmle supposed to be 48.6 mm and you make them 49.0 mm you loose significant strength.

So what i am really looking for here is if maybe someone has more information? maybe experimental data, maybe other video's?

And I am sure some people went to a private session for this and i really wonder if they got some specific specifications for this device.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Pretty sure Keshe is fake, so many claims over the years and no evidence from what I've seen in my research, because of that, I don't want his stuff polluting this chat.
Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps there is some truth to his stuff so you can start another topic on him if you really want to.

Bashar did mention Maxwell Loughan though, so there must be a lot of potential there.

And David Hutchinson, but not specifically for his free energy (if he indeed has that) but when he was talking about UFO research/levitation
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:51 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Pretty sure Keshe is fake,

hmm invalidation?

AlwaysBeNice wrote:perhaps there is some truth to his stuff so you can start another topic on him if you really want to.

I don't

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Perhaps I'm wrong

I'll assume so.. I don't think we make fake creator gods; what kesche is really up to? I can't tell you.. I leave that to the channels.. but I know one channel that works with tesla :)

Jow wrote:So what i am really looking for here is if maybe someone has more information? maybe experimental data, maybe other video's?

if you're going to work with channeled information.. then find a channel.. darryl/bashar is available in L.A. and there are many too choose from? :)

Jow wrote:So what i am really looking for here is if maybe someone has more information? maybe experimental data, maybe other video's?

The people I've talked with about b's experiments/work.. don't have it!!! cause if they did they would have said so.. so your really gonna have to work hard if you want that? (and btw I wasn't really looking for it either :shock: I just talk to many B peeps)

Also sounds like you've been working on his triangle thing with the AA battery.. you should also know bashar has been saying if you can just modify the PROPERTIES of the location of a object you can move it! And hence bashar has been saying this can be a propulsion technology as well..

x y z properties.png
x y z properties.png (92.24 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

And yah know the government has been suppressing free energy for decades so you can put yourself into theoretical harms way? as I assume 100 plus inventors have been successful with :shock:

of course if you believe yourself immune to such things..? then you'll create it.. good luck in another reality :)

And I am sure some people went to a private session for this and i really wonder if they got some specific specifications for this device.

based on observations of bashar he does work with scientist types.. but you'll really again have to do the work.

Why are you even interested in.. free energy? it will come out over time.. aliens too! ;) :P but ahh really free energy is here in the forms of solar and wind.. so what's your rush..? want to put one in a cellphone and make a $1 million? they're already working on that too! ;)

I think you should probably investigate this kid.. at least he got a local news story? :)

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:47 am

I have seen the Space-Time Coil Made numerous times with copper tubing, and 33degree conical spirals.
The mistakes made are

1. the coil is a single coil. people break it down to (two interpenetrating coils), but they do not solder/weld the coils
together. Bashar describes the device as a single dual coil. listen very carefully to Bashar.

2. the coil is not insulated, Bashar describes the coil as needing a insulator surrounding all
of the coils.

3. to initiate the Space-Time device, you give it a inductive spark, it actually is a capacitor spark , it also has inductive action as well, and you can use coils
to do a inductive coil tap, or create plates for capacitor taps for extracting charge.

I have created a device that is derived from these principles used its not a ST device as Bashar described., I dont need a spark tap jump, I have received a 25mv signal from the device; its a frequency matching problem, I did get a lucid dream of the solution; just mostly broke right now.

I did get another version of the ST device, with Bashar's help, I did not create it, because I currently cannot get Bashar Signature on patent paperwork and I am working on a way to stuff my invention inside a cellphone; its a 1.2 Trillion dollar Marker, so I wont say much more on this subject.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:00 am

I did get another version of the ST device, with Bashar's help, I did not create it, because I currently cannot get Bashar Signature on patent paperwork

What's ST.
And Darryl, and especially Bashar, won't care if you put his information to use to make an actual device in terms of copy right.

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:48 am

TheInventor wrote:I have seen the Space-Time Coil Made numerous times with copper tubing, and 33degree conical spirals.
The mistakes made are

1. the coil is a single coil. people break it down to (two interpenetrating coils), but they do not solder/weld the coils
together. Bashar describes the device as a single dual coil. listen very carefully to Bashar.

2. the coil is not insulated, Bashar describes the coil as needing a insulator surrounding all
of the coils.

3. to initiate the Space-Time device, you give it a inductive spark, it actually is a capacitor spark , it also has inductive action as well, and you can use coils
to do a inductive coil tap, or create plates for capacitor taps for extracting charge.

I have created a device that is derived from these principles used its not a ST device as Bashar described., I dont need a spark tap jump, I have received a 25mv signal from the device; its a frequency matching problem, I did get a lucid dream of the solution; just mostly broke right now.

I did get another version of the ST device, with Bashar's help, I did not create it, because I currently cannot get Bashar Signature on patent paperwork and I am working on a way to stuff my invention inside a cellphone; its a 1.2 Trillion dollar Marker, so I wont say much more on this subject.

ohh.. interesting and informative.. I think given the news? :P we should all move to russia.. the oligarchs got so much oil money they won't care if we make free energy available to everyone :) :lol:

Jow

Postby Jow » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 pm

TheInventor wrote:1. the coil is a single coil. people break it down to (two interpenetrating coils), but they do not solder/weld the coils

of the coils.

1. I did solder the ends together. This was a clear specification to me
2. He specifically says in one video that the guy didn't follow the specification because he did not insulate the tube. So the idea I get from there is that the tube from the coil needs to insulated.
3. He said you have to start it up, then the guys asks with a AD or DC pulse and he responds with "yes" so then the guy asks again "probably an AC pulse?" which Bashar responds again with "yes" . So there is no mention of a spark. To me it looks to be much more effective with a function generator so you can try a lot of different frequencies to start it up (which I also did), in order to maybe hit the right resonance frequency.

But again like with a tesla coil this spacetime antenna probably functions with some kind of resonance. And as I described before to tune an antenna to a specific frequency you are dependend of the shape, the size, the mass and the material. Any lucid dreams on that?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:22 pm

The Spark across a insulator has inductive and capacitance actions. So answering yes to both is correct.

However the usage of a function generator won't work, because it's a wave generator of transverse electromagnetic waves.

A Spark is a impulse wave, more precise its a longitudinal wave that is a type of vibration, smack your hand on a table top, the impulse smack is really felt, and the vibration are the aftereffect, the vibration (longitudinal) energy creates transverse waves that can be tapped for energy. or felt leaving the area of the hand.

You need to setup a base copper plate and place a ground on it, and have a real ground wire run to a metal rod in the ground. you can buy a cheap extension cord and cutoff the ends (Harbor Freight Store), split the cord into two insulated wires; solder both ends for about a 50 foot length of ground wire, or get a three plug prong, cut the AC prongs; or dremel off the AC prongs, and solder and ground that plate.

get another copper plate, place it on the top part of the ST Coil, use something to secure the plates to the Coil, temp fix would be glue gun goo.
get a charged battery 12v a small one for motorbikes, use a single wire from the connected battery terminal, and spark the top place, ground effect will be through the ST coil to your supplied ground across the capicator/ST coil you created.

you can use DC reading, or AC readings, make those two plates a 1 x 1.618 length and width . that will create a surface wave resonance effect. if
the side is 0.618m x 1.0m plate; the resonance is

Frequency Wavelength

Relative Dielectric Constant
Wavelength
Frequency
485.101 MHz

a oscope can pick that up, wont know the charge on the plate. a fluke has a upper freq limit ac of 20 khz I think. DC charge can be measured if the signal is asymmetric, if its a high AC charge, dc wont show, but a light bulb would light if one end is connected to ground, tesla did used single grounded light bulbs to indicate charge/vibration was generated.

illinity

Postby illinity » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:31 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:And let's make an effort of the forum to gather people to ask relevant questions, let's do a priv. session together.

I approve. The forum is full of interesting questions that haven't been answered or at least not fully. The questioner could cram a large number of them in a one hour session by staying straightforward. Let's move beyond this and push Bashar to his limits.

Jow

Postby Jow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:45 am

I approve. The forum is full of interesting questions that haven't been answered or at least not fully. The questioner could cram a large number of them in a one hour session by staying straightforward. Let's move beyond this and push Bashar to his limits.

This sounds like a very good idea. I am even willing to help to pay for the session. I already made a list of questions I have so we can go from there and add to them.

Here is the list
- the size?
- the amount of winding?

Jow

Postby Jow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 am

Already coming to mind is on the size:
- what is the diameter of the smallest winding and the diameter of the biggest?
- What are the outer dimensions of the antenna?
- Are the windings linear distributed?
- is the diameter of the copper tube over the whole coil the same?
- Can a copper wire work in stead of a tube?

And other questions:
- What do we use to tap off the energy that is generated? Through induction or with direct wires attached or heat or any other SPECIFIC method?
- How much time is needed to start it up?
- Will it run forever?
- How much energy in terms of Watt can we expect to generate in early models?
- How much Watts does one of your best/biggest antenna deliver? (not necessarily but nice to know :P)

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 am

The diameter of the wire used relates to its wavelength resonance to space time (cross section of the diameter of the wire) (tubes cross section has a wall cross section of the diameter) . the geometry of 33 degrees relates to resonance
of vibrations of space rime, copper wire can be used, the difference between tube and wire is related to resonance and vibrations.

impulse current is needed to start the resonance interactions to spacetime.

your other questions, will be answered by building the device yourself.

Jow

Postby Jow » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:32 pm

This doesn't answer any question to be honest. Are you trying to confuse people?

Do you have a working one? Because building the antenna only raised more questions for me, which I try to get answered here.

Anybody living close to Bashar to go for a private session?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am

I have built a type of a device using ST principles, and it does generate a ac voltage. working on it creating a usable device.

I have answered your questions, your treating the space time antenna as a electromagnetic transverse wave device. it is not a type of electromagnetic transformer; the resonant vibrations do generate transverse waves. propagation is a 90 degree vector to vibrations.

The size of the ST antenna, the conical shape of the ST antenna, The thickness of the wire or copper tube of the ST antenna will determine the resonance of the device; also the resonance frequency of the ST antenna.

An analogy is how you create a E/M resonance LC tank circuit. google that to give a idea.

A earlier post gave instructions on how to tap energy from a ST antenna.

Jow

Postby Jow » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:03 am

What kind of Watt are you getting out?

Jow

Postby Jow » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:58 pm

How can you get an AC voltage from an Transverse wave...it is like a water wave or a wave in a piece of rope. For sure i did not see my antenna move.

An analogy is how you create a E/M resonance LC tank circuit. google that to give a idea

This was my idea of what the antenna does because bashar said is was both a capacitor and a coil

Return to “Discuss the (latest) Bashar sessions here”