Is Mirror Mirror worth buying when it is available?

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

Is Mirror Mirror worth buying when it is available?

Postby matcha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:19 am

I need to be picky about which new Bashar sessions to buy. Seeing the last session in an in-depth summary, I concluded it was not the correct channeling to invest in. I just was wondering if Bashar goes into future predictions in Mirror, Mirror or is he still refusing the topic? Is there anything new or is it a repeat of old information?

TheInventor

Re: Is Mirror Mirror worth buying when it is available?

Postby TheInventor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:43 am

I doubt that Bashar is going to do Predictions, Based on the Spitting Apart of the Earths into the Different Separate Earths. I would guess that there will be no predictions until Dec 2018.

matcha

Postby matcha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:59 pm

TheInventor wrote:I doubt that Bashar is going to do Predictions, Based on the Spitting Apart of the Earths into the Different Separate Earths. I would guess that there will be no predictions until Dec 2018.

I thought it would only take a few months before things settled enough to be able to make predictions again. Dec 2018! I thought he was just not making personal predictions anymore.

Hmmm... so the time when we are individually in flux in the process of discovering who we are may last longer than thought.

If you read Brenda Hoffman this week it made me think of Bashar's prediction that things are currently unpredictable...
https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/discovering-your-interest-areas/

Your fuzziness is an adjustment within your new being for nothing is yet stabilized enough for others to proclaim how you will react.
You do not always understand your new actions, so how can others predict how or why you will react? That is not to say that others cannot sense your direction options, but instead that others must be undergoing similar energies for them to understand what they sense or ‘read’ within you.
-Brenda Hoffman: Discovering you interest areas

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:53 am

Yes, and remember that 2019 is basically the last year when you still have the ability to "switch trains" so to speak. So he advices to "really be on the train you wish to be on" by 2019 because after that things will solidify and you won't have as much of a choice anymore. :) So it's logical to think that around that time predictions can be made with great accuracy. Right now we are sailing in rapidly changing winds. Hell, week ago I was 100% sure I'm to become a professional audio engineer. Now, I'd like nothing more than to do Computer Science and focus solely on that and the business world. I'd hate the idea of working with audio for a living!

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 am

Does anybody care to share anything from what he said this last session? I'm really curious about what he actually says these days, while all we seem to be thinking about is the things he doesn't say :)

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:10 am

I have not run across any exact info yet, I live in Vegas; however in Two Weeks I have a Private Session coming up. I do a Overnight stay in the area prior to Session. Its mostly hard science stuff, and my psychic stuff explained. So my money was spent already.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

TheInventor wrote:I have not run across any exact info yet, I live in Vegas; however in Two Weeks I have a Private Session coming up. I do a Overnight stay in the area prior to Session. Its mostly hard science stuff, and my psychic stuff explained. So my money was spent already.

Would you like to ask briefly what Bashar thinks about current generation of orgonite? He described it in a really old session to be sort of a capacitor for etheric energy but that we hadn't yet found out a way to make it in the proper way (they didn't add quartz crystals to the mix back in the 80s).

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:52 pm

xplosiw wrote:Yes, and remember that 2019 is basically the last year when you still have the ability to "switch trains" so to speak. So he advices to "really be on the train you wish to be on" by 2019 because after that things will solidify and you won't have as much of a choice anymore. :) So it's logical to think that around that time predictions can be made with great accuracy. Right now we are sailing in rapidly changing winds. Hell, week ago I was 100% sure I'm to become a professional audio engineer. Now, I'd like nothing more than to do Computer Science and focus solely on that and the business world. I'd hate the idea of working with audio for a living!

He also said that negativity, and the shift, can also take up to 2 generations, depending on the perspective. Which makes the 2015-2020 train analogy pretty strange.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:14 pm

TheInventor wrote:I have not run across any exact info yet, I live in Vegas; however in Two Weeks I have a Private Session coming up. I do a Overnight stay in the area prior to Session. Its mostly hard science stuff, and my psychic stuff explained. So my money was spent already.

I would find it very valuable and be very grateful if you would post the audio or summary of what he says during your private session.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:29 am

About free energy? :D
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:29 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:Yes, and remember that 2019 is basically the last year when you still have the ability to "switch trains" so to speak. So he advices to "really be on the train you wish to be on" by 2019 because after that things will solidify and you won't have as much of a choice anymore. :) So it's logical to think that around that time predictions can be made with great accuracy. Right now we are sailing in rapidly changing winds. Hell, week ago I was 100% sure I'm to become a professional audio engineer. Now, I'd like nothing more than to do Computer Science and focus solely on that and the business world. I'd hate the idea of working with audio for a living!

He also said that negativity, and the shift, can also take up to 2 generations, depending on the perspective. Which makes the 2015-2020 train analogy pretty strange.

Oh, I think it is indeed both. One group of people will fall into greater illusion and the other will rise to greater self-empowerment. But, they will still be on the same Earth for perhaps sometime though they will be in two entirely different realities.

I'll be making a podcast that talks about this in the near future, titled "Transhumanism and Ascension"
Last edited by Rokazulu on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:36 pm

One thing I have found to be very cost-effective is the 1990s and earlier sessions. I have just listened to "Stretching Your Limits." This one and The Tesseract Workshop are both pretty mind blowing. The audio can be rough on the earlier ones in my experience, like they didn't used to change the tapes as well as they do now, the format was different too. But the material is amazing. In one of the old ones, the transmission began and ended with the ship establishing contact. I've enjoyed them all.

Example, one of the things briefly discussed in Stretching Your Limits was Orion, the locations of different things and events. You may have heard Bashar mention Huva, sort of the center of evil in ancient Orion. That star was more or less where Mintaka is now, according to Bashar. On a hunch I pulled up my horoscope, and yes, I have a huge conjunction with Mintaka.

Then I was scrolling through the news, and there's something about Ayn Rand. No offense to her fans, but I find her fascinating. When reading what she said and did, I thought wow, she must have intense Pluto. Again, she has Pluto conjunct Mintaka.

IMHO, if you have not much to spend and really want to hear some deep Bashar, get the old sessions. I haven't been disappointed.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Thank you for the recommendation, I'll check out all the ones I haven't heard yet :)

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:14 pm

I really like this session, good questions and the monologue is really enlightening. I recommend the audio version, good stuff!

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Can you tell us what were the recent discoveries made in science?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Nine new Earth-like planets in total from two different solar systems. Bashar says that this is very rare, to discover a system with seven earthlike planets, and reflects strongly the 'splitting of the tracks' to a different parallel reality. He basically tells that the events in our reality are no longer metaphors but real, actual, physical things. It's not theoretical anymore, the shift we have talked about, it's happening now.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Are these the 2 discoveries? Or only one?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:26 pm

I think so, yeah. Two scientific discoveries of earthlike planets. 2 planets and following that 7 planets (very rare)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Cool, anything else that's particularly new and concrete?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm

For me, the most concrete part is how all the questions _directly_ relate to the problems I've had since the Fall of 2016. It seems that I have several "collective problems" or "collective themes & questions" that I'm going through, since so many people are going through exactly the same themes.

In terms of scientific trivia, I haven't yet heard much besides the monologue. I haven't listened to the whole set though, only about one and a half hours out of four. Usually the best questions and answers are hidden somewhere between the lines and I've skipped certain sections based on my intuition.

Return to “Discuss the (latest) Bashar sessions here”