The Empowerment of Being You - Summarized

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

aharmony

The Empowerment of Being You - Summarized

Post by aharmony » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi friends,

I have summarized in my own words each section of this session except the holotope at the end. It's broken up into the Intro, the Q&A by person (the questions/answers have been paraphrased), and YouStream questions. Again, this is not a transcript. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

(sorry friends, this summary has been removed due to copyright legalities)
-

AlwaysBeNice:
So what I got from the transcript before it was removed:
No real new info aside from:
Animals can be unconditionally loving but can become sick for their own themes, to help reflect something back to humans in their bodies or because they have taken on human traits.

Bashar did not comment on whether there would be a mass UFO sighting this year, despite the Yayhel had announced so through Darryl in 13 months and counting, 'too many things in flux to make predictions (something along those lines iirc)'.
Last edited by aharmony on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

ingerul9

Re: The Empowerment of Being You - Summarized

Post by ingerul9 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Thank you very much aharmony for a wonderful summary :)

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Wow, very much appreciated. Thanks aharmony. :)

bshr101

b

Post by bshr101 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:02 pm

b
Last edited by bshr101 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexa

Post by Alexa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:11 am

Thank you so much for this!

And, yes! bshr101 said it perfectly: "Give me that damn UFO" already!!! :)))))))

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:25 am

Oh wow! I just thought I'd check forum briefly before heading off to bed, and looky here! I'd stay up to read if it wasn't almost 2:30. Tomorrow fer sure. Many thanks eharmony! :D

Remembering

Post by Remembering » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Thanks for posting aharmony, well done, in depth review, wow

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I was just writing about in another thread.

illinity

Post by illinity » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:52 pm

You decide what you want to happen for you. It depends on what you agree to share with others while you are pinning down the reality you prefer.
What you say goes: Give me that damn UFO! Why? Because i said so!

Alexa

Post by Alexa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 pm

illinity wrote:
You decide what you want to happen for you. It depends on what you agree to share with others while you are pinning down the reality you prefer.
What you say goes: Give me that damn UFO! Why? Because i said so!

:))))))))
Naaah! We didn't say so!
THEY said so!!!!!!
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 am

This particularly grabbed me:

"Your world is physically - not just philosophically - splitting into different dimensions."

A lot of sources talk about two earths. So, 3D and 4D earth?

What do you think?

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:56 am

Why not simply infinite earths ;)

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Happy to help, peeps! :mrgreen:
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Alice wrote:This particularly grabbed me:

"Your world is physically - not just philosophically - splitting into different dimensions."

What do you think?
Alice, I have no idea...still struggling with the idea of the split but I think it may mean some people will stay in current density and some are raising to a new vibration. Just doing my best every day to stay on that high flying disc, you know what I mean? 8-)

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 pm

xplosiw wrote:Why not simply infinite earths ;)
Yes, but that's always the case, isn't it? Just wondering about the implications of what he said there.

I do think the main split is between 3D and 4D. The world dominated by fear and the one dominated by love. As spoken of in the
Metatron transmission I posted recently.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

aharmony wrote:

What do you think?
Alice, I have no idea...still struggling with the idea of the split but I think it may mean some people will stay in current density and some are raising to a new vibration. Just doing my best every day to stay on that high flying disc, you know what I mean? 8-)
Yup. Me too! You do seem well acquainted with the Law of One material. Isn't this what is spoken of there? The Harvest...
Oh, I think it's bshr101 who is into the Law of One, sorry.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 am

This is intriguing also:
Right now you can experience both what you do and don’t prefer, but over time, that will not be the case; you will only be able to experience what you do prefer.
Never heard that one before...sounds good though! :D

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:28 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

aharmony

Post by aharmony » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am

matcha wrote:
aharmony wrote:

What do you think?
When you move to a new reality the version of the people in your reality that is in alignment with your vibration follow. People don't suddenly 'disappear.' So even with the trains splitting if a person is on another train, they will still be in your life if that is relevant for you.

There is no possibility of being on the wrong train. If you suddenly drop off the high flying disc, that is okay. To stay on the high flying disk can be difficult as one's vibration naturally is in flex. It needs to be able to go up and down to stay healthy. Yet, remember that overall it is going upward.
I didn't say anything about people disappearing. However, I am keeping an open mind; how are we to know that isn't the case down the road? I don't. But I'm choosing to not worry about that and remain joyful as often as I can. And thank you for the reminder that it's ok to fall off the disc! But I have truly been so happy, on the whole, that it seems like things that used to vex me just brush off now, or even make me laugh. I think it's important to remember that there will never not be contrast (so get used to it, right?) because I don't know about everyone else, but one of my oldest false beliefs is in an eventual personal utopia where there are no more problems. Which is bullshit, lmao. No contrast=no expansion.

What I am getting more and more from these teachers is that it's not about removing contrast, but changing the way you perceive it. I have gotten to a place where I accept it so much faster (and we all know what you resist persists), because I have a growing awareness that everything is happening to my benefit. Which of course means that contrast works out in my favor these days, lmao...or maybe what I mean is that I see the benefit much faster now.