Creating a Sarcophagus (out-of-body inducing box, Bashar project)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Thegreatwhitecoffer

Re: Creating a Sarcophagus (out-of-body inducing box, Bashar project)

Post by Thegreatwhitecoffer » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Just ordered body/mind harmonizer. It’s a ces device that has a 40hz setting so I’ll keep everyone updated with results from that.

Fux

Post by Fux » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:46 am

Thegreatwhitecoffer wrote:Yes I don't recall what his brainwaves were I think he said like 200-300 I know gamma starts at 40 hypergamma is 100+ and lambda is 200+ but epsilon is like .03 and both are identical cause if u compress epsilon and expand lambda there the same guess that's why if u go up or down in brainwaves you can achieve similar states. Do u remember what session he talked about the copper pyramid in?
There is a new session called "Bashar’s Birthday Gift". He's talking about the Circle of Self-Empowerment, which defines the following brainwave ranges:

Epsilon <0.5Hz
Delta 0.5-3Hz
Theta 3-8Hz
Alpha 8-12Hz
Beta 12-40Hz
Gamma 40-100Hz
Lambda 100-200Hz

If I remember right, when you do lucid dreaming or out-of-body travel you have more intense brainwaves in the gamma range, so the goal would be to build a sarcophagus with the side ratios (and material) to amplify and magnify that frequency range.

In the session he also describes a practice where you can train yourself to amplify a specific frequency on your own with your intention. It would be fascinating to see what we can do with or without using a chamber while we are using an EEG device like OpenBCI (http://openbci.com/) ;)

Fux

Post by Fux » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:57 pm

I was thinking, would it be not a good idea to test our built boxes with two electromagnets? I mean if we have two electromagnets, one is connected to a sine signal generator and the other to an oscilloscope we can measure how much signal could travel between the two at a given frequency.

(I've made a video about the phenomena a few weeks ago in my lab: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4Z0Al3fOhHcAKygZ2)

So, theoretically we could place the two electromagnets at a specified distance from each other inside the box, turn the signal generator on at let's say 40 Hz, and while we adjust our box, we could see the differences in the amplitude of the signal received and showed by the oscilloscope, right?

There are some PC-based oscilloscopes/signal generator at a fair price: http://store.digilentinc.com/analog-dis ... ro-bundle/

What do you think, is it worth a try?

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 pm

Don't blow yourself up, Fux!!
I AM a Precursor!