Do we have other remote viewers here?

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

BeautifulOne

Do we have other remote viewers here?

Postby BeautifulOne » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:00 am

I'm reading Cosmic Voyage and I've read some of the other mililitary stuff before, but the going to another planet is new to me. It referes to some info. like visable pyramids already taken images of by satelittes that have been argued about. I am a remote viewer. I have been able to pick energy up very easily and identified it's strength of detail based on the strength of emotions felt by the experiencer. I have felt alone in that accord a lot of my life, until I was about 27 when I sought out a church that was spiritualist. They helped me accept it a lot. I realize they were teaching psychometry, but it was basically the same thing as remote viewing using objects or info/names of the person to be viewed(observed).

Something interesting, when I visited briefly, MD, and drove around the DC area. I sensed just like that the building we drove by on the freeways were gov't blds. and specific whole levels were vulnerable, and important data centers(like FBI). But I could sense the FBI center was relatively near by as well, and underground. I had another experience I amnot sure I should share. It's maybe a more advanced ability I have naturally too. It scared me, it came naturally, and thus far this book hasn't mentioned it in debth. But it's alluded to it some.

I have always felt guilty, because I sense I could be of great support to investigators in crimes, I have now spent many years only rarely peeking at papers because I can shift into th scene of crimes very easily, and experience what's gong on fromeither victim or crime perpretrator standpoint. I had really struggled with this emotionally when it first happened fromthe perpetrator's stand point. I still suspect I'll be ready relatively soon to do some crime investigation support for authorities whom are seeking it, that we will manifest being together for this purpose.

TheInventor

Re: Do we have other remote viewers here?

Postby TheInventor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 pm

psychometricy, as I remember the definition is getting information from objects (usually in your hands) Remote Viewing is different. Your statements about not using your ability tells me that, your fears of accuracy of information is the issue. The only way to solve it is to do your remote viewing and garner experience, observe your abilities through doing it. Otherwise your fears will keep you pinned in.

TheInventor

Re: Do we have other remote viewers here?

Postby TheInventor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Oh Ft Meade was the location of the Army Star Gate program. I walked up to the buildings where the remote viewings took place. The author said the remote viewing went to civilians to keep FOIA request separate from the contractors doing it. I heard the DIA is conducting it now.

Return to “Anything else!”