A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

PurpleOwl333

Post by PurpleOwl333 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi everyone :)

I'm very excited to have 'stumbled' across this forum, and from the posts I've read thus far, you seem like a very friendly bunch!
My name's Laura, and I've been listening/watching Bashar and other channelers for about 4 years. My (some may say kind of odd) passion is transcribing channeled info, and I've recently set up a website/blog where I'm offering that service. I emailed April a year or so ago asking permission to post transcripts of Bashar stuff publicly but unfortunately didn't get a reply, so haven't put any on my blog. I'm wondering if this forum would be an appropriate place to share them?

Thanks to everyone who's made this such an interesting forum to be a part of, and let me know if you'd like any transcripts done. Oh, I live in the UK so may not reply straight away, but will as soon as I can.

Tata for now

Laura

themaster

Re: Newbie

Post by themaster » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:58 am

PurpleOwl333 wrote:I'm wondering if this forum would be an appropriate place to share them?
Sure why not?

double check with "alwaysbenice" since he's the forums owner..? that I'm aware :)
PurpleOwl333 wrote:I emailed April a year or so ago asking permission to post transcripts of Bashar stuff publicly but unfortunately didn't get a reply,
Hmm I don't think april will ever say yes.. let alone darryl.. you need a different reality :D

I've transcribed a lot of bashar myself.. and that was mainly done to share with others.. :)
ShirleyFWilliams wrote:Hi. I am Shirley F Williams. I am Writer and i love writing reading story books and cooking. This can be a good informative forum where i could get informative news and articles. thank you for adding me here. Hope i will have a good time here.
wow hmm.. think it's a bot.. :(
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Eno

Post by Eno » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:16 pm

PurpleOwl333 wrote:Hi everyone :)

I'm very excited to have 'stumbled' across this forum, and from the posts I've read thus far, you seem like a very friendly bunch!
My name's Laura, and I've been listening/watching Bashar and other channelers for about 4 years. My (some may say kind of odd) passion is transcribing channeled info, and I've recently set up a website/blog where I'm offering that service. I emailed April a year or so ago asking permission to post transcripts of Bashar stuff publicly but unfortunately didn't get a reply, so haven't put any on my blog. I'm wondering if this forum would be an appropriate place to share them?

Thanks to everyone who's made this such an interesting forum to be a part of, and let me know if you'd like any transcripts done. Oh, I live in the UK so may not reply straight away, but will as soon as I can.

Tata for now

Laura
hey Laura welcome :D

PurpleOwl333

Post by PurpleOwl333 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Thanks themaster :) I'm not able to send any private messages so hopefully AlwaysBeNice will become aware of this thread at some point. Haha, yes, you're right, I need to shift to a new reality regarding this for sure :D Interestingly I was pondering that idea when I came across this website https://essassanilibrary.wordpress.com/ ... anscripts/ as well as this one, where the owner was contacted and removed the transcripts http://teleportation.co.nz/epsilon-epip ... ranscript/ so I'm considering providing them as freebies to anyone who requests them as a good workaround.

Hey Eno, thanks! :)

themaster

Post by themaster » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:53 am

PurpleOwl333 wrote:Thanks themaster :) I'm not able to send any private messages so hopefully AlwaysBeNice will become aware of this thread at some point. Haha, yes, you're right, I need to shift to a new reality regarding this for sure :D Interestingly I was pondering that idea when I came across this website https://essassanilibrary.wordpress.com/ ... anscripts/ as well as this one, where the owner was contacted and removed the transcripts http://teleportation.co.nz/epsilon-epip ... ranscript/ so I'm considering providing them as freebies to anyone who requests them as a good workaround.

Hey Eno, thanks! :)
hmm did a rethink on it.. hmm maybe they'll say yes.. maybe :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

PurpleOwl333

Post by PurpleOwl333 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Well, I contacted again asking permission and wrote that if I don't hear back then I'll take it they have no objections, so we shall see :D

PurpleOwl333

Post by PurpleOwl333 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Okay, so here's the response I received from B.C :/

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your e-mail. We deeply appreciate that you are inspired by Bashar’s information and that you have reached out to us to seek permission prior to use. The diagrams, handouts and other materials are actually copyrighted by us and we make it a general rule not issue permission granting the right to use them in any public forum, only to use them privately for yourself as a tool.

When Bashar delivered this information, he encouraged people to use the diagrams and do the meditations the way he initially delivered them for their own private use. While it’s fine that you may wish to adapt the diagram into another form for your personal private use, passing your version along to someone else in the public actually is a violation of our copyright; one which so many people unknowingly perform.

A person using the symbols or altering them in some way for their own personal use is one thing, but the moment someone posts, gives, distributes or sells Bashar’s information for public use, or mix the symbols with something else, it not only becomes a copyright issue, but it also changes the vibration of the original material and it creates confusion in the market as to what products are official and originate from Bashar directly and which products do not contain the original frequency.

While we appreciate your enthusiasm and the fact that you came to us to request permission before moving forward, we are obligated by our legal department to deny your request.

We appreciate your cooperation and your understanding in this matter. Thank you.

Happy Holidays,
Desiree
Customer Relations Manager
Bashar Communications

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Yah you got a response.. things are looking up :)