Trump started following a 'lightworker'!!

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

truthhurts

Trump started following a 'lightworker'!!

Post by truthhurts » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:51 pm

:shock:
Just go to his tweet page and see his latest follow.
His follow count went from 40 to 41. I checked who it was and you will see somewhere written Lightworker media. That should be something

themaster

Re: Trump started following a 'lightworker'!!

Post by themaster » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:40 am

the only thing I heard is maybe he's one of saint germain's incarnations..?

whatever is going on with trump I wouldn't expect miracles.. the fact that trump was a disappointment to many.. and caused a reaction.. just means that the mass consensus is in for some bumpy roads.. so bumpy that our teachers laid down some warnings which was shocking :shock: :o

remember bashar called the lecture announcing the fall of 2016 contraction & expansion.. is trump the contraction? is the possible economic downturn that may happen.. is that it? I leave that to bashar.. :lol:
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

BeautifulOne

Post by BeautifulOne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:53 am

How would we manifest him being drawn towards a kinder light?

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:50 am

No one has the power to affect your reality, only you do.

Did you ever consider bashars predictions may have been checkpoints to measure our reactions vs our new beliefs?

My country is run by a president that cant count. I tend to follow abe's advice to not watch the news because it just creates chatter in your vibration that holds you back.

Give control of life over to higher mind... let go, allow...

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:23 am

BeautifulOne wrote:How would we manifest him being drawn towards a kinder light?
who said he isn't already there? :shock:

what I can tell you so far is trump is a catalyst.. a lot like hitler or GWB :) and catalyst's can help the public/mass consensus greatly by 'playing the bad guy' to say again.. he helps you choose what you WANT by being the catalyst/contrast of being "what you don't want"

Sometimes you need a villain to make you recognize and or point you in the right direction.. here you have millions of villains who voted for this guy right? :P (or wanted him in power? aka putin) All I know is our stupid humans which are the abortion ones.. ahh the nazi's who are a lovely part of the trump party..

but these fucked up individuals (which is truthfully what they are! :shock: :? and yet they are "creator gods".. :o poorly educated ones.. very, VERY lost from our original principles in non-physical.. yah know like oneness? and on and on and on..)

But the point is they're apart of our reality for now.. and so for us who already know the ways of the light or smartness.. whatever? :o

they can be used as catalysts for us and others.. but the real question is are these people going to be disappeared (meaning no longer conscious to your reality.. might as well be dead?) or are we watching a giant drama about to enfold and raise their consciousness from

terrorists BAD!!!! GAYS/transgenders = Super bad! ahh pro abortion super, DUPER bad!

I can't really tell you what's enfolding or being created..? I'm just watching/observing.. :shock:
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSGuLHgDj04

I transcribed the conclusion.
"Donald Trump may not be the guy you wanted there; he might BE the guy you wanted there...If he's there, trust there's a reason. Trust that if you and your heart want change, and you want it so badly...want freedom, want expansion, want change--trust that this is the right process. Like I said, he could be the worst president ever, he could be ousted, someone else could step in, they could be ousted, and then you might get the greatest person in the world. Or, he could go in there, listen to people, which is a bit against his personality, most people think... everything might be perfect. _We don't know._ What we do know is, we desired change. Seeing an unconventional candidate go in the White House, from the people's voice--that is a change. Even if it's the wrong people's voice in your opinion, that's a change. No matter what comes in front of us, remind yourselves that when you put fear, anger, anxiety, frustration into that energy, you're only going to start creating the version of Donald Trump, the version of America, the version of the world that reflects that fear and anxiety. When you create your own reality from the internal parts of yourself, from the deepest parts of your desire to change, everything happens for a reason. Be mindful of those fears. Be mindful of your thoughts. And remember, when you manifest, having one specific approach will always cut out the other possibilities and every other way you could have achieved your desire has now been cut out...but when you say, 'This is what I want. I don't care how it comes,' then you have to trust the universe to deliver that to you. Even if this is not the way you thought it would come, trust yourself, trust the universe, and trust your desire for change."