Crystals = Another Free Energy Device

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

HotClopper

Crystals = Another Free Energy Device

Post by HotClopper » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:58 am

Hmmm I found this video on the Kunkaee The first race to evolve on earth b4 humans. Apparently they developed devices which used crystals along with metal. As energy devices to power things. Im guessing the metal was involved in a sort of a energy converter. Which makes perfect sense to me as i am a magic practitioner and can work with crystal energy very easily.
Also crystals are already in alot of electronics your using right now and have been for quite some time.
So clearly there is something we are missing here that i feel could be massively revolutionary and important to the future of our race.

Dion Fortune

Re: Crystals = Another Free Energy Device

Post by Dion Fortune » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:54 am

Free energy is a thing. Anyone who puts it out there gets bought out or suicided though. :|

If you want to understand the subject study Nassim Haramein's holofractographic unified field theory.

Also, I think recently David Wilcock's show "Wisdom Teachings" and episode or two about it.

Crystals in contemporary technology are used to convert energy to or resonate with a precise frequency,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_oscillator

Makes sense it would be involved with "free energy" because it could be taking energy from a frequency/dimension that is not visible/useful to us and and converting it to energy that is.

HotClopper

Post by HotClopper » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:29 am

Hahah i am not afraid i would made such a device avaiable to everyone i would not hide it. BEsides i know what group would help me develop and give such a gift to the world as fast as possible! I know it can be done also i dont fear anything.
Yea i know anyone can do this these devices already exist right now. Im going 2 be asking ivan teller about this friday.
Besides i got spirt guides who got my back and stuff but yea i know i would have to be careful in how i reveal it unfornately.. HHha fuckers BRING IT ON!

HotClopper

Post by HotClopper » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:35 am

Essential all your body is a bioligical electrical system energy wise and the day i fully actiavated my kundalini after never having it active IT WAS LITERALLY SO POWERFULL IT Split second short ciruited EVERY ELECTRONIC DEVICE IN THE ROOM!

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:09 am

HotClopper wrote:Essential all your body is a bioligical electrical system energy wise and the day i fully actiavated my kundalini after never having it active IT WAS LITERALLY SO POWERFULL IT Split second short ciruited EVERY ELECTRONIC DEVICE IN THE ROOM!
Somehow I'm not convinced that actually happened. At least the shortcircuiting thing.

HotClopper

Post by HotClopper » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:09 am

Lol well i woulda filmed it sillypants but i didnt know that would happen. Believe me i tried again. Just cause u didnt experiance it dosent make it non real. Anyways i feel that Tungsten Wire would work best with this for some reason.