This fall, bashar's channelings, and more.

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

SpiritualWar

This fall, bashar's channelings, and more.

Post by SpiritualWar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Well quite the interesting fall we've had.

I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys can answer.

Firstly, I'm suprised to see trump elected after bashar's 88% projection estimate of a woman being elected. Does this mean things have changed? Is there any new information bashar has come out with in regards to the election?

This brings me to my second point.

I see bashar raised his prices of watching the live stream from 80$ to 99$. This is kind of annoying. I was actually going to save 80$ and watch but 100$ is simply too much. Why do they charge so much!!!! So annoying! I wish they charged 20$ then they would make more because more people would watch. So greedy I don't understand it.

Does anyone know where I can download more of his videos or torrent them? I didn't want it to come to this but they are really making it hard for us to get to their content. Which is hypocritical. I don't understand their business at all. Why do they hide behind paywalls and 100$ live stream fees. Soo annoying! Ugh. So now I have no choice but to torrent his information.

Any links or help with that would be greatly appreciated.

All in all, where do you think this fall is headed now?

Truly interesting times. I hope trump doesn't screw up the environment he already announced he doesn't believe in global warming and he wants to reverse a lot of decisions made on the environment. I'm truly worried for this world. Just wish it would hurry and crumble I'm sick of this negativity we have going on now.

domoc

Re: This fall, bashar's channelings, and more.

Post by domoc » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:54 pm

He said there was an 88% chance that a woman would be elected, and he said that everything will change in the Fall of 2016.

So, I guess that changed. :-D

themaster

Re: This fall, bashar's channelings, and more.

Post by themaster » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 am

SpiritualWar wrote:Is there any new information bashar has come out with in regards to the election?
bashar hinted in the precursors he would be talking about trump in the future.. so but he declined to give information pre-election :)
SpiritualWar wrote:Firstly, I'm suprised to see trump elected after bashar's 88% projection estimate of a woman being elected. Does this mean things have changed?
trump seems to be a catalyst.. a rubber band effect.. if your here you've decided for the now to experience the rubber band/catalyst.. enjoy looks like quite the thrill ride.. there is a possibility we will see trump never becoming president.. but how that manifests? and what will happen? that's up to us now :)
SpiritualWar wrote:I hope trump doesn't screw up the environment he already announced he doesn't believe in global warming and he wants to reverse a lot of decisions made on the environment.
the environments already screwed.. bashar announced global warming would end in 2050 or so.. there would be global cooling then or a reverse effect for about 10-15 years.. really just ask yourself? if we screwed it up? can't we just repair it??

The answer is yes.. and while someone giving a shit about the environment is helpful.. as the oceans rise if they do dramatically people will pay more attention to 'global warming' in the too late stage..
SpiritualWar wrote:I'm truly worried for this world. Just wish it would hurry and crumble I'm sick of this negativity we have going on now.
we have to clear this negative before even bashar can land.. that's why it's coming out.. and if you're HERE honestly you signed up for it.. shit now that you mention it? :shock: :? I should give bashars suicide method a try real quick :lol: (let's see count backwards from 10 and declare "I'm done here".. okay.. :) fuck it didn't work.. :D ) :lol: now note: bashar says if you don't leave.. "you have a reason to be here"
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:16 pm

blank