A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Rokazulu

Re: Alien/ET draw thread

Post by Rokazulu » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:34 am

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
Ah, well I don't feel I need protection since I don't think it can physically harm me.

Its more like a jump scare. You know you're looking at an image of a forest and suddenly it changes into a face just staring at you! That shocks me even looking at a screen which I know can't harm me in anyway.
Well, you asked for suggestions. Ho'oponopono, perhaps.
Yeah, healing sounds good and positive but, for whatever reason protection sounds negative, like I am building up armaments for an attack.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into Ho'oponopono though I know you have mentioned it a lot.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:51 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
Ah, well I don't feel I need protection since I don't think it can physically harm me.

Its more like a jump scare. You know you're looking at an image of a forest and suddenly it changes into a face just staring at you! That shocks me even looking at a screen which I know can't harm me in anyway.
Yeah, healing sounds good and positive but, for whatever reason protection sounds negative, like I am building up armaments for an attack.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into Ho'oponopono though I know you have mentioned it a lot.
Yes, there is a thread on it in the Bashar Channelings forum. This is a good starting point:

http://www.zenchillblog.com/2007/02/how ... blems.html

Also remember what Bashar said, that anxiety and excitement are the same energy :)

rancocas

Post by rancocas » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Last edited by rancocas on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rw79

Post by rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Not too long ago, I went through a few days of seeing faces every waking moment. Sometimes just a set of eyes, or face or even a whole head. Even images I didn't recognize as humanoid. It wasn't scary, I just got really, really annoyed. When I asked what was going on, why was I seeing this? I was told it was me.

Sometimes, especially in an altered state, it's not an actual ET consciousness interaction. It's you in a simultaneous existence. You're looking at yourself in the mirror, so to speak.

LOL apparently I'm a very busy person.

rw79

Post by rw79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:

It's not "negative", it's contradiction. Why would you need to defend yourself from something that you know can't hurt you? Two beliefs conflicting each other.