blank

A place to speak about life and anything relevant to it. =)

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:26 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Re: Complex: Being on Disability

Post by Alice » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:04 am

No judgment on my end. I say if anyone can avoid working long hard hours, more power to them.

Hope the Meetup works out well. You could explain to the members that you are on disability and need help with
the costs for the videos. I don't think anyone would judge you for that.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:51 am

I don't even understand why you'd be paying for Bashar in your situation. If I was you, I'd just get the sessions I want and donate a little bit every now and then.

I also don't understand why someone would judge you for it. I work long hours and sometimes I have many days off. I think you're judging yourself the most. If you can get by without going to work at all, then you pretty much have to live for yourself. In a sense that's the perfect scenario in our world where everyone is working towards retirement. Just do whatever you want and cut the costs wherever you can.

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:39 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:42 am

Hey, thanks for info about that button, I asked about a pressing concern and I got "yes" X2 also, that was a relief :mrgreen:

From xplosiw:
I also don't understand why someone would judge you for it. I work long hours and sometimes I have many days off. I think you're judging yourself the most. If you can get by without going to work at all, then you pretty much have to live for yourself. In a sense that's the perfect scenario in our world where everyone is working towards retirement. Just do whatever you want and cut the costs wherever you can.
I say "yes" to this.

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:18 am

blank

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:52 am

matcha wrote:Even with the Yes No Button giving me the okay, I still feel extremely guilty. I downloaded the video and attempted to watch the video, but it did not feel the same in the opening. I do not think I will get the same value from the video if it is gained by illegal means. As much as I would Love for Bashar to be much cheaper.

It was wrong for me to even download. I just didn't want to wait to watch the video until I could afford it. I just need to jump onto the Reality where Bashar decided to make it on Youtube with a donation model.

:cry:

Must maintain faith. Either my abundance will blossom or Darryl will consider a new way of distributing. I just have to admit that it is hard, to not pirate when it is so easy.

Perhaps if I watch the video with intention of paying the Whole Price on BasharTV once I have the money...
As much as I need to budget, the act of stealing is a belief in Lack. In the long run, it will pay off to maintain honesty. Just as I do not give in and lie to my psychiatrist, saying the words that would get me off medication. Just as I follow the law in every other aspect of my life.

Rent is due tomorrow. There is no way I can pay to watch the channeling now. Perhaps the best medicine is in small doses at the rate the universe prescribes. As the Universe did not prescribe me enough to buy the Channeling just yet, it is not the time for me to watch Dear Mom and Dad.

The abundance will come. All in good time. I just don't like waiting. :cry:
Abraham is good on abundance stuff. I recommend this video. I am working with it myself:

Instead of focusing on your lacks, look at what you do have. Nurture the feeling of abundance and this will free up the flow.

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:39 am

blank

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:49 am

They are all great, but if you are new to Abraham, I'd advise starting with The Law of Attraction. Then, Ask and It is Given. I didn't know there
were two vol's of that one. Anyway, both are free to read online, but used copies aren't expensive. I find it hard to read whole books online, myself.

And of course, explore the Abe videos on youtube.

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:15 am

blank

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:50 am

Oh, Law of Attraction works for everyone. Just like gravity generally does :) It just comes down to, "That which is like unto itself is drawn."

Abraham recognizes that we can't leap suddenly from feeling bad about something to feeling good about it. They say, "Don't put a happy face on your gas gauge." It's about working your way up to a better feeling state. http://www.discoveringpeace.com/abraham ... -grid.html

Bashar says basically the same. "Circumstances don't matter. Only state of being matters." Then: "What state of being do you prefer?" Getting to that state of being that we prefer, is what Abraham teaches in some detail.

Even though Bashar encourages us to see situations as neutral in themselves, he also makes the point: "Now, of course, we are not talking about ignoring your feelings, glossing them over, covering them up, pushing them down, suppressing them. By all means, if feelings come up, you should pay attention to them; but the idea is to understand why you have them. They are not automatic, and certain situations do not necessarily need to automatically generate those feelings in you, but if they are there, then you must pay attention to the fact why they are there. And
generally, as we have said, they are there because you have been taught
definitions about the situation that make those feelings seem to be the only logical reaction to have, when in fact they are not."

He says it is a very important habit for us to develop, that no matter how a situation looks, not to immediately assign a negative connotation to it. To give yourself a little time to look at it and see it as a neutral circumstance (or "neutral prop,") rather than intrinsically positive or negative.

If it helps you to vent, do so, but I hope you also recognize the gifts in your situation. You have a steady and dependable income, shelter, food, and plenty of time to follow your excitement. Of course, this doesn't mean you shouldn't want to improve your finances. Abraham puts
it this way: "Happy where I am and eager for more."

I don't generally care for guided meditations. That Abraham meditation that I shared with you is an exception. It's very relaxing. I find myself blissing out to it :mrgreen: Hope you like it too.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:32 pm

I also have an insane amount of free time at my disposal and it is also in part due to what people would call "mental health" reasons but, to me always feels like energy overload in my head. It's like my body knows that if it gives in it will have an excuse to not do the boring things I never cared to do anyways.

THUS it gives me an amazing opportunity to do what I really want to do but I don't feel guilty about it until someone asks "what are you doing these days?" which usually boils down to my little projects that don't support me >>> yet. They really don't need to support me as I already have enough funds to live on for quite awhile, but still I understand your pain as society demands that every citizen becomes a cog in the machine so that everyone feels like they are doing something good.

I'll have you know that it is just a belief and it doesn't mean anything. What many consider "good work" is usually a drain on some other people in a nearby or far away land.

Also please pirate Bashar's videos. I donated such a huge amount to them, because I wanted them to shift to a donate or at the very least a sub model that I actually encourage people who are low on funds to take my torch and be proud that they live in an era where many people don't shun the free sharing of material as mentioned in the Conversations with God books and many other works of spiritual wisdom!
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:52 am

Alice wrote:They are all great, but if you are new to Abraham, I'd advise starting with The Law of Attraction. Then, Ask and It is Given. I didn't know there
were two vol's of that one. Anyway, both are free to read online, but used copies aren't expensive. I find it hard to read whole books online, myself.

Yup i agree. I purchased almost every book. Those two are the best ones to start with.
I like reading Abraham but watching Esther Hicks leaves me feeling like she's not actually channeling anymore. In her really old videos she def seemed to be entranced. Nowadays she just seems like a self help type person giving her own answers based on what she learned in the past.

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:02 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:They are all great, but if you are new to Abraham, I'd advise starting with The Law of Attraction. Then, Ask and It is Given. I didn't know there

The main problem is I only half-way believe in the Law of Attraction. I used to believe in it more. I am naturally someone who does not worry about walking down the street late at night to get home. I, in fact, feel safer walking than driving, because I have a phobia of driving. On my own two feet, I do not think about carrying Pepper Spray or such. Yet, my sister would talk to me about safety and that I needed to carry Pepper Spray. I am not in the most dangerous of cities. Pretty law crime if you don't count petty theft. Not many people get robbed walking outside. Anyway, I would think to myself, "Great now that I am thinking about being attacked walking home, it is more likely to happen." I tried carrying Pepper Spray and was worried about how I would get it out in time, or what if the person attacked from behind. It was so unpleasant having to worry about such things that I got rid of the Pepper Spray.

Anyway, don't you see how thoughts become the enemy in the Law of Attraction? Negative thoughts become the reason for all your problems and the more you try to avoid them the more artificial your thinking becomes. You know what is worse than having to budget? Not being able to think about the frustrations that come with it or talk about it to others due to fear of attracting more.

I see the basic idea of how positive thought is more likely to result in positivity by affecting your actions. Just like following your excitement is important and can result in more abundance of NEEDS. Yet, there are parts of hearing the Law of Attraction that seem very out of resonance with me. Just as Bashar's way of dealing with negative beliefs can seem insensitive to the more delicate emotions. It is very logic based and often makes fun of people in order for them to have their old logic fall apart. It is better than the Law of Attraction Prison, but not going to work for everyone.
Yes- thats why Bashar says to never just avoid the feelings. You must accept them and embrace them and move past them. Merely avoiding them implies that you're keeping them active by not getting to the root of things. When I was in college I used to sometimes get panicked that my parents would drive my old car (a mustang) in the snow and crash. The car was horrible in rain and snow and I felt like I was the only one who could maneuver in those conditions. If someone else tried to, I had no control and felt like something bad would happen to them. I think I may have even had a panic attack or two at the time. Well, I ended up crashing the thing that summer lol and got a much safer car which ceased those thoughts.

Sometimes, I still have some odd thoughts about something bad happening to someone I love at night that get me a little uncomfortable. But now I realize that feeling of nervousness and fear is my higher mind's way of telling that it strongly does not agree with what I am feeling in that moment. Im able to understand that I don't need to push the thought out of my head or avoid it…but rather I accept the thought as just a thought, a random thought like all others i think during the day, thats so far off-base from my higher mind's perspective that it actually evoked an emotion to prove it to me. That's enough to accept it and let it go. I don't fear it will "manifest". I can see how LOA could become a prison if one thinks that way. Now obviously, other thoughts that seem more realistic bec they have been practiced for a very long time are much harder to simply accept and move on from. I know that from first hand experience as well. I still don't think of it as a prison, its just my practiced belief. I am seeing the reality of it. But it took many, many years for me to get to that level. Thus its not really a prison, it's a practiced habit aka a choice. And like Bashar says, choices can be changed. Its challenging IMO.

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:32 am

matcha wrote:Since my Mental Health has greatly impacted my resume, I seem to be unable to get the kind of job that could support me enough to get me off disability. Frankly, now that I am doing much better energy wise, I start feeling guilty that I have so much free time (when not volunteering) and still have enough money to survive. I feel guilty that due to managing to get a Part-time job that only gives me 8 hours a week, I have enough money that I can invest in Bashar Channelings.

I don't talk about being on Disability off the Internet as it leads to judgements, and some reading about it, even here, could be prone to judge me. They have to work hard long hours, whereas no one will hire me.

Due to technicalities of being so young when I was first considered disabled. I receive in aid enough to survive. The Part Time job helps me to have increased abundance.

I definitely feel supported by the Universe to do what I NEED to do. Much less supported in the doing what I WANT to do.

I have been so tempted to just pirate Bashar videos. As I am embarrassed to admit that I would likely be feeling much more abundant if I wasn't so drawn to Bashar despite the costs. The Meetup, like most of my endeavours, might end up costing me more than gets Donated. Yet, it seems like fun, so I am sticking with it.

I talk to my family about being on a tight budget this or that month. I do not know how they would feel if they knew I was on a tight budget to watch Bashar.
I don't honestly care if you are on "disability" or not.. it's not my business..

But one thing I would like to forewarn you.. hmm it seems to be at some point the government is going to collapse social security for the USA so aahh (call it rumors or predictions) but it's my recommendation to be working on a "backup plan" just in case ;) (course at some point our entire money system will devolve or evolve but I can't tell you when? can anyone? :) )

And remember we all have law of attraction and we will get by if we choose to create it and allow it for ourselves.. and honestly all of us do.. even our USA bums.. get by.. very successfully well compared to east africa bum anyway :D :P lol
Alice wrote:I find it hard to read whole books online, myself.
you should be prepping for the future.. per bashar :P :D
"High degree of probability in the 90's probability = 90+% by 2020-2025 at the latest you will be able to confirm historically the existence of atlantis.. someone will finally find the last "hall of records" that exists in that time frame.. this will usher in a completely revamped version of our history.. and many of your history books will need to be re-written.. fortunately for you you're doing this "digitally" now.. so it won't be that difficult. ;)

You will also find in "hall of records" not all but some of what was lost in the library of Alexandria will be found.. so you will gain much knowledge that has been lost to you in the last centuries.. and this will usher in a new "golden age" a new atlant'een age.. "
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:56 pm

matcha wrote:
themaster wrote: I don't honestly care if you are on "disability" or not.. it's not my business..

But one thing I would like to forewarn you.. hmm it seems to be at some point the government is going to collapse social security for the USA so aahh (call it rumors or predictions) but it's my recommendation to be working on a "backup plan" just in case ;) (course at some point our entire money system will devolve or evolve but I can't tell you when? can anyone? :) )

And remember we all have law of attraction and we will get by if we choose to create it and allow it for ourselves.. and honestly all of us do.. even our USA bums.. get by.. very successfully well compared to east africa bum anyway :D :P lol
You see it is kind of shortsighted to assume that if the government collapses those who have jobs will all still have them. Honestly, a job is no more stable than Social Security in that case. If Social Security goes down, it will not be the only thing that goes down.

In the case of such a future, the "backup plan" would not be to prepare in that way. People have been talking about the system collapsing or a solar flare knocking out the grid for a long LONG time.
I agree. Just stay in your preferred state. Circumstances don't matter, etc.

themaster

Post by themaster » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:32 am

matcha wrote:You see it is kind of shortsighted to assume that if the government collapses those who have jobs will all still have them. Honestly, a job is no more stable than Social Security in that case. If Social Security goes down, it will not be the only thing that goes down.

In the case of such a future, the "backup plan" would not be to prepare in that way. People have been talking about the system collapsing or a solar flare knocking out the grid for a long LONG time.
well I still think it's gonna collapse.. but yah very much so that something will be erected to take it's place..

as bashar would say.. "change is a constant"
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:09 am

themaster wrote:
matcha wrote:You see it is kind of shortsighted to assume that if the government collapses those who have jobs will all still have them. Honestly, a job is no more stable than Social Security in that case. If Social Security goes down, it will not be the only thing that goes down.

well I still think it's gonna collapse.. but yah very much so that something will be erected to take it's place..

as bashar would say.. "change is a constant"
And didn't Bashar make a point of saying the collapse would lead to something better?
We'll see if the income tax is abolished, as he suggested. :mrgreen: